• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm seriously considering just throwing a Hail Mary and voting Zeke instead even though that could fuck us if he's town. WAS THIS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG STAN

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I don't think LP was even here. Was he posting in scum chat? AB probably knew how bad it would look if he helped kill town Beat after he had so much attention on him. It didn't end up saving him, but hindsight and all that.

Beat is town. They were going to just let him die.
That's funny. But this is what mean earlier.

Vote: nin

You'd think there would be more votes on him instead of just talk.
I'll try to be back for EoD but I'm fine with this vote. ZBeat is also an option.
So scum leaves a vote on nin risking not being here to save ab if needed?

Thats 1.

2. Ab not voting zb. At that point there is no reason not to vote z beat to just kill a possible townie as scum. This is a numbers game.there is no reason to save town there. Especially over yourself. Especially if you can use the self preservation excuse.

"they were just gonna let him die"
Without putting any effort in themselves to make it happen? 🤔

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Stantastic Honestly, I'm considering that scum might have left me alive because they knew I would be out for you blood today, but flipping you is what gives the most answers today. Sorry if you're town
Yeah iv been stuck in this spot a bunch of times, its a pretty normal result of how i play.
If you dont just follow typical scumhunting etiquette everybody gets all handwringy and nervous and tries to run you out of town.

And look at it this way, if they had killed you they could have then just gone all "oh look stan killed chuggs because chugfs was putting the heat on him"
Truth is the game was rigged from the start.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm seriously considering just throwing a Hail Mary and voting Zeke instead even though that could fuck us if he's town. WAS THIS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG STAN
There are 1-2 scum left.

What is your plan after I flip town? Then it goes to stan? Why?

Would you consider z beat with my town flip?
What is the link between a Stan scum and me?

Oct 25, 2017
There are 1-2 scum left.

What is your plan after I flip town? Then it goes to stan? Why?

Would you consider z beat with my town flip?
What is the link between a Stan scum and me?

If you flip town that changes nothing about what is currently happening. Same if you flip scum and the game keeps going. Which is why I'm holding off on it.

Even if you're town I think you're just straight wrong about Beat so I won't be voting there.

I've explained this. There's no other option in my mind if Stan is scum. Stan tried to move the conversation from LP to the lovers last day phase. I don't think they're scum together and I don't think Beat and VA are scum either. Which leaves you.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have much to add. We should kill Stan and then Zeke if the game isn't over. If there's scum in the lovers I think it's Sparks, but he seems like town stuck in a tunnel tbh

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Day 7 Ends

==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

Stantastic (4 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #2,670
Vincent Alexander - #2,672
Soneji - #2,718
Stantastic - #2,719

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, Funky Dude Sparks, Z-Beat

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 21 Stantastic: 8 EzekelRAGE: 7 Vincent Alexander: 7 Z-Beat: 4 Funky Dude Sparks: 3 Soneji: 1

Current Countdown:
7yiemjctvv

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 7 Ends

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Stantastic has died!
"Welcome to the First Annual Coolsville Costume Party!

You are an Innocent Partygoer, aka a Vanilla Townie. The costume party seemed like a groovy idea at first but apparently there are monsters somewhere in the mansion? And now they're making people disappear? This was much more than you signed up for.

You don't have any powers, except maybe wearing a sweet costume, but you can Vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE"

Night 7 Ends in:
emqg30lfvd

Night Actions are due 2 hours before Day Start

Day 8 Begins
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

TheChuggernaut has died!
Welcome to the First Annual Coolsville Costume Party!

You are an Innocent Partygoer, aka a Vanilla Townie. The costume party seemed like a groovy idea at first but apparently there are monsters somewhere in the mansion? And now they're making people disappear? This was much more than you signed up for.

You don't have any powers, except maybe wearing a sweet costume, but you can Vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Day 8 Begins

Day 8 ends in:
bfy87j4e3h

Majority is 3

Vote tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/154332/

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Going on confirmed flips:
Scum had:
Goon baelus
Even night switcher lp
1 shot ninja/1 shot strong man abs

town:
Hider that must use power kop
1 shot lynchproof weems
Unlimited tracker turm
Jailer kal
———————
Claimed roles
Lovers sparks/soneji
Vig zeke

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Can we assume scum weren't given fake claims?

Mal claimed vanilla. Ab/lp weren't given the chance to claim.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Going on confirmed flips:
Scum had:
Goon baelus
Even night switcher lp
1 shot ninja/1 shot strong man abs

town:
Hider that must use power kop
1 shot lynchproof weems
Unlimited tracker turm
Jailer kal
———————
Claimed roles
Lovers sparks/soneji
Vig zeke
That scum team looks kinda weak.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at who remains, either the lovers are a gambit or it's Zeke and VA, but VA would allow Zeke to die which is a curious strategy in lylo even if they were both scum, but maybe that's exactly the plan, OR one of the lovers is scum and the other is town, but if that's the case and they have the "if one dies then both die" thing then we're screwed either way.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Given those options I'll vote for either Funky or Zeke. If its Funky and Soneji then he'll probably take Soneji with him, and if it's Zeke then it's probably VA, and if I'm wrong then either way the game ends.

Unless there's only one scum left, in which case if I voted Zeke and I was wrong it wouldn't end the game.

But...if we kill a scum today and the lovers have the dual death thing, we'd lose regardless...

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Let's run down this list of possibilities:

Assuming both lovers die if one does

Scum Zeke and VA: We kill one, the other NK's the lovers, we lose

Scum lovers: we either kill one and win or mislunch and lose

Half scum lovers: we kill them killing one scum and one town and either win or scum NKs a town and we lose

Assuming both lovers don't die if one does

Scum Zeke and VA: We kill one, scum NK's the other and we go into the last day

Scum lovers: we kill one and the other has to kill one of us then move into last day

Half scum lovers: we kill one and lose or we kill one and scum NKs someone else and we move into last day

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think it was a mistake to let the lovers go this long. It does make me wonder why they haven't been killed yet though

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have to imagine that if there are two scum left and the lovers are death linked, they aren't VA and Zeke, because if they were then the other would just NK the lovers and Aeleus would have ended the game because that gives us literally no chance.

Oct 26, 2017
If I had to choose, I'm saying Funks is town.

If I had to choose between Zeke and Z-Beat....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Lemme ponder.

Oct 27, 2017
Z-Beat

What exactly are you doing? You're scum

stop dodging and prepare for lunch

Vote: Z-Beat

you have been awfully scummy and you have the dodged the heat for too long