• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the win, Scum! Huge shout outs to Zeke too for leading Town along the whole time. When he sent in the command to vig someone Day 1 I was terrified it would backfire horribly but, hey, it worked out really well in the end. n_n;;

And people should direct their thanks for the game to Aeleus . They pretty much ran this game themselves and did an incredible job in doing so. Aeleus pretty much picked up everything on how to run a game from the moment the game started and handled everything excellently. <3

Big thanks to the OM crew, Cappa and Nat, for getting people into chats and making sure that was all good. Same to cabot and his help with some questions that popped up.

Hope you all enjoyed it!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Oh and regarding hostility.

I really really enjoyed this game, everyone was good to each other :*

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yeah I actually had a pretty fun and relaxing game even.

This was least stressful game for me so far, but that might be because I was vanilla XD

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
scariest part for me was when ppl were considering voting ppl out day 1 just for the "potential " of being dangerous late. I had popped up on a couple ppls lists.

Also the posts where weems was like "I agree with zeke, he must be scum" were some of my favorite.
Well, you were. and from my PoV, you were here to kill me personally. :(

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure going hard in on trying to talk town out of killing a scum Malus and Pirate Bae team in Love Boat, so it only natural that I almost got in trouble for trying to talk town out of killing a scum Malus replacing a scum Pirate Bae. Malus, I might just have to policy kill you from now on

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Kind of salty that I was right to call Zeke out on his bullshit with his shots and correctly guessing him as last scum, only for the LHF Z-Beat to get got while I was asleep.

Good game EzekelRAGE

Oct 27, 2017
Soneji

Obvs

GG Zeekster only adding onto his legend

in the not too long long future he may have his name whispered with the likes of Sorian of Blargh

Chuggsters should get a real good cookie or a real good cheesecake slice for trying to save town

Good game TheChuggernaut

Can't wait to roll scum with you one day

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As for my linking with Sparks, I didn't do it till the night before Stan's lynch. At that point, I felt we had the numbers advantage to be able to do it without it being a big blow to town if we died, and that if we weren't killed immediately I could find the last mafia before it became relevant. Which I did, but I didn't put in enough effort before falling asleep to satisfy the impatient majority. Didn't help at all that Sparks wouldn't follow my lead, maybe I should have established my ability as one of the best scumhunters/townies out there but with Sparks it's hard to tell if even that would leave an impact on them.

My main three reasons for linking were :

1) some paranoia they were a scum lover and I wanted them to go down with me if they shot me

2) spite that if they were a townie they caused me the headaches they did this game

3) thought of how epic it would be if we became lovers the same night a scum!Sparks shot a kill at me, winning the game in the night phase. I posted this in my role PM as a funny scenario the night I linked with Sparks :

I'm imagining a bleak scene where Scooby, as the last member of the mafia, has to do the deed themselves of offing their best friend Shaggy. Then, unable to bear living with what he's done, takes his own life.

Time to take the script of this game to Hollywood.

In hindsight, not linking locks Zeke out of a win probably. After the Z-Beat mislynch his only kill options are myself, Sparks and VA. His only okay shot there is me, then he has to try and convince VA that the other half of the Lover pair is scum or Sparks that VA is scum after Stu basically cleared himself. The latter would be the easier route there, but still a hard get.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
EzekelRAGE Just got to your "But what if she is the L to my light post" and honestly I was in tears from laughter. XD

Thank you for letting me live night 1 even if I took that for granted. XD

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
People are giving Zeke alot of deserved credit but I really think absolutbro deserves recognition for not only somehow getting a feeling telling him that something was going on with Stu (he was Kalor's target) but also switching said kill to rac nailing Kopite in the process. It was an amazing experience to watch from the mod chat.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
People are giving Zeke alot of deserved credit but I really think absolutbro deserves recognition for not only somehow getting a feeling telling him that something was going on with Stu (he was Kalor's target) but also switching said kill to rac nailing Kopite in the process. It was an amazing experience to watch from the mod chat.
I agree. Some of Ab's posts were really clever c:

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
AB was a really hard player to grasp for me, they didn't come off as town at all but they did some things that were baffling coming from scum, so they were in the PoE but I would have went for Z-Beat before them. AB's flip gave me a townread on Z-Beat based on interactions though, so crisis averted.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I also liked it when Abs said he was switching to Kopite because he could justify voting there, when that vote was one of the reasons i scum read him. XD

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Kind of salty that I was right to call Zeke out on his bullshit with his shots and correctly guessing him as last scum, only for the LHF Z-Beat to get got while I was asleep.

Good game EzekelRAGE
Shots idk. Whether town or scum I would've did shot discussion the same. What you called me on late was good though.
EzekelRAGE Just got to your "But what if she is the L to my light post" and honestly I was in tears from laughter. XD

Thank you for letting me live night 1 even if I took that for granted. XD
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Soneji

Obvs

GG Zeekster only adding onto his legend

in the not too long long future he may have his name whispered with the likes of Sorian of Blargh

Chuggsters should get a real good cookie or a real good cheesecake slice for trying to save town

Good game TheChuggernaut

Can't wait to roll scum with you one day
suffice to say, I will be seeing truffleshuffle in my sleep for the next couple of weeks tbqh
*truffleshuffle*

Thanks to my scum mates as well