• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I'm heading in to work now, won't be back until this evening other than maybe checking in on mobile quick if I have something to say.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Second choice? I don't even have a first choice yet, too early for me to say much other than that I really would not be opposed to policy lynching Coolest asap tbh.

What's your answer?

I mean, if you want my actual Meta on them:

Coolest disrupts pretty much every game I've seen him play here in some way regardless of his alignment and he usually behaves inappropriately.

Sparks plays erratically and there usually isn't much to read into his posts or votes.

Both can be incredibly hard for me to get a real read going on them.

Say it with me everyone: Never let Nin make it to LyLo.

I do want to address this. I haven't played in forever because of the whole fact I was making the games less fun for those I was playing with. I barely remember games I play once their down to point of people quizzing me on them and assuming I'm lying and lynching me, but I remember like 2 games were I solidly helped town near end, but I fucking forget how.

But also those games I was an ass, every other game I was an ass, and by the end I just didnt want to keep ruining games for people. I took time to grow up, and hope I will be more adaptive to y'alls group now.

But still cuss you.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Usually by now I say let's go whoever isnt posting, but its d effing 1 and it's a joke fest, so dunno why people would still hid when barely anything real being said

rac

Oct 25, 2017
when i said policy lunch i didnt mean players btw

but if were going off on whose dangerous to keep late game its gotta be lp
solid player that can ride it out and then play well at the end when town is yelling every which way

as for coolest and sparks, i feel like town would stumble into their scum!lunch much easier

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so...

Scum list:

Rac
Fran
Wee

Neutral: Uhh... LP cause why the fuck not.

rest are town.

You're welcome

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
The number's are what you first care about here, not the reasoning? Not why he has you there?

He made a list less than 24 hs into the game and when most of the players are still in the joke phase.

I'm taking the list as shitpost. The amount of scum is what I find interesting.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
He made a list less than 24 hs into the game and when most of the players are still in the joke phase.

Doesn't mean he can't have some level of reasoning behind them. Calling it a shitpost when you're also there and have made some semi-serious posts is a bit sketchy

What's off about the number of scum? There's likely 4-5 scum in a game of this size, and if he's shitposting or even if he's not why would he care to match that number? I'd be more worried if he did, as that would mean he's consciously thinking about needing to rather than just listing off people he got a feel for without concerns of meeting a set number.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't mean he can't have some level of reasoning behind them. Calling it a shitpost when you're also there and have made some semi-serious posts is a bit sketchy

But he gave no reasoning for any of the players. How can I talk about something when it's obvious that he just choose a couple of names at random?

What's off about the number of scum? There's likely 4-5 scum in a game of this size, and if he's shitposting or even if he's not why would he care to match that number? I'd be more worried if he did, as that would mean he's consciously thinking about needing to rather than just listing off people he got a feel for without concerns of meeting a set number.

What I found weird Is that he went for a low number regarding the size of the game. I'm not saying it's scummy or not. It just caught my attention as why to go for such a small scum team.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_oy9f5a1DPi1smt1iz_540.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
i just came back from work and will be reading through the thread.
first then reply in several mini posts or one big post.
not sure what i will do but be aware that i am now here and ready.
will be here for the coming hours.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Just took my break to shit post for a bit.

Vote: nin

How has the pepper to my salt been doing lately? <3

good, lots of work and mostly just 60 hours of work per weeek but i am fine now.
i mean i am back to playing with you.
Glad you started the day by putting a vote down on me first, this means that you will not put down a vote on me later on today.
I can live with that

I missed you too buddy. Its time to make you angry, but first lets try something different shall we ?
how about we talk first before we show our hands ?

No aliens allowed

Vote:nin

this however made me laugh.
Time for you to fail agains me once again :_D.
not even that great gif work of yours will save you ^^

Let's try to do something productive:

Name 1 player who you wouldn't vote today.

myself.
I mean
Vote: nin

Who wants to play with drunk wee, and who wants to play with sober wee. First vote today is most important vote. I need to plan my evening.

i refuse to entertain any useful behavior, so fran can suck it.

why wont you play ? :(

Real talk though, I'm gunna go play some Pokemon now.

#SobbleSquad
We all know the monkey is the real deal.

Has there been any game I help town win?

I mean you helped me win :))))))

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I missed you too buddy. Its time to make you angry, but first lets try something different shall we ?

Don't worry, I don't plan on getting angry in this game. Got too much shit that stresses me out in my real life so I'm going to take a chill approach to this game :)

(I missed you too btw, happy to be in a game again with you <3)

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
(I missed you too btw, happy to be in a game again with you <3)

Same here, Trying to get a grasp on everything and everyone. I hate D1 since we all will be grasping for straws.....
I mean everyone will try to be as careful as they can be. Even i wont do any D1 shinenigans.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
12 hours and we still are in the joke phase? That's not good.
He explained his meta for Soneji, Bae, Turmoil and Kopite but just made jokes for Sparks and Coolest.

In my book it is still early in the game, sometimes the game moves faster than others. no need to panic....or is that a fake panik....a hidden player that tries to forces into paniking, thinking that they should...you take the backseat and let everyone else eat itself alive ?

Not a good look in my book Fran. You can do better and saying such things will get you on my list.
Sorry i mean saying such things GOT you on my list.
Hermano. You ARE on the list.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I also feel the same way about nin, but that might just be scars from GoT Mafia

the Scars have healed. Even i reinvented myself. No need for that just now.
It would make sense to kill me off later if you are so scared for your life but then again that would be a bad move.
Never ever has it been a good move to lynch me off. Ask everyone

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
urgh, fine

Scum list:

Rac
Fran
Wee
CS

Neutral: Uhh... LP cause why the fuck not.

rest are town.

You're welcome

fixed it ^ and that's my final answer.

*hmph*

thats a good list.
See everyone ? You dont have to force down thoughts on every player this early in the game. Just put down your thoughts on those that you really have a feel for. Not saying that i agree with the list itself ( since i just came back), but the way it was done pleases me.
*love over*

will make myself a tea now and wait for further replies.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

He made a list. (thats something)
He did not include everyone, only those that he felt are right to be mentioned ( thats something )

yet here we are.
you complained that we are still in the joke phase
Stu creates a list in order to open up and put his thoughts out in the open and then you complain about that aswell ?
Not sure what you want. But whatever it is, decide on it.