• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
No it doesn't.
All the claims are out there. Too late for fishing.
I'm pretty sure it's common for lovers to have lover's chats anyways so it's not like I revealed something super secretive.
That's true with regular lovers. But if their claim is true we are dealing with lovers that have to find each other. Once the find each other they are linked. They get linked, they both die when the other dies. Doesn't help town.

I read Loki's comment as fishing because it looked like she is trying to see if they are linked or not. It only helps scum knowing that info.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Jailer chats aren't a thing. Would have mentioned it since it's an easy way to verify me.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
That's true with regular lovers. But if their claim is true we are dealing with lovers that have to find each other. Once the find each other they are linked. They get linked, they both die when the other dies. Doesn't help town.

I read Loki's comment as fishing because it looked like she is trying to see if they are linked or not. It only helps scum knowing that info.
Ah okay, then I could see why you'd be concerned then. Admittedly I didn't think of that, which is embarrassing, because my case was also one were we had to link first.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if I get lynched there is 100% scum somewhere in

Z-beat
Chuggernaut
Malus

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

malus (8 votes)
lokiduck - #1,835
Funky Dude Sparks - #1,836 #1,982
weemadarthur - #1,910
Soneji - #1,915
nin - #2,100 #2,108
Kalor - #2,117
nin - #2,120
EzekelRAGE - #2,171
Z-Beat - #2,218
Lone_Prodigy - #2,222

Kalor (5 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,726 #1,772
TheChuggernaut - #1,851 #2,032
Stantastic - #1,883
nin - #2,108 #2,120
Stuart444 - #2,110
TheChuggernaut - #2,131
malus - #2,136
absolutbro - #2,156
Z-Beat - #2,168 #2,218

lokiduck (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,772 #1,913

nin (0 votes)
Kalor - #1,820 #2,023
absolutbro - #1,886 #2,156
malus - #2,078 #2,136

weemadarthur (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #1,913 #2,110
Funky Dude Sparks - #1,982 #2,017
TheChuggernaut - #2,032 #2,131

Z-Beat (0 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #1,882 #2,171
Kalor - #2,023 #2,117

Not voting: Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 63 Stuart444: 62 EzekelRAGE: 59 weemadarthur: 52 Funky Dude Sparks: 49 TheChuggernaut: 45 Kalor: 40 Z-Beat: 25 nin: 24 Stantastic: 22 absolutbro: 22 malus: 14 Soneji: 13 Lone_Prodigy: 9

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If i get shot overnight don't just turn on stu D4, put work into figuring out if we're being dumb to each other.

Day 3 Ends
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

malus has died!
You're tired of living in your Uncle Scooby-Doo's shadow, always being compared to him. Never being as good as him. You're sick to death of it. But you have a way out of this; gold. Unimaginable mountains of gold said to be hidden in this mansion. And you put together the perfect team to steal it.

You are Scrappy-Doo, a Mafia Goon. This whole plan was your idea. You got the people, you planned out the route, and you are prepared for any change to the plan. You're small but make no mistake, you're calling the shots here.

You do not have any special abilities.

As a Mafia team you share a faction kill you may perform once per night with the command KILL: <PLAYER NAME>.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the Mafia team has a majority of the votes at the start of the day phase..

Your fellow Mafia members are [Ta da da da da Puppy Power!!].

Night 3 ends in:
5j3v6m08vu

Night actions are due 2 hours before the start of the next Day.

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Stuart444 has requested a replacement. We are currently in the process of finding one.

Day 4 Begins
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

Kalor has died!
Welcome to the First Annual Coolsville Costume Party!

You are Velma Dinkley, a Jailer. This costume party seemed like a great vacation from all the mystery solving and monsters even if a party wasn't really your thing. You were planning to sneak away and check out the mansion library when the lights suddenly went out and you heard screams! You should've guessed that monsters would have followed you here too! It's a perfect setting for a mystery!

Once per night you may target one player using the command Jinkies!: <PLAYER NAME> to get their attention and stop any night actions they may have. This will also protect that player from night kills since everyone knows monsters don't make people disappear in groups. You may not target the same player twice in a row.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Day 4 Begins

Day 4 Ends:
0lyynxnmkj

Majority is 7

Vote tool:
https://vote.fireblend.com/154332/

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you get nk'd over kalor?
Didn't think I would After I considered it. Last ten minutes is busy tho lol. Anyway that note no longer applies since it turns out malus was indeed scum; I got to a point i thought stu was a cop with a green check and now i know that is not so. So, stu could be more or less scum. We'll see.

But first things.

vote patterns say:

vote: absolutbro

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
So apparently I was right about Malus (YAY) and wrong about Kalor for the second time (Sorry Kalor XD).

I'm not sure how to proceed currently, but since I'm at work I'll have time to think on that I guess.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Those last 2 votes on malus look like scum giving up and busing, so i figure between z beat and LP there is probably one. Or two.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Also Congrats Chuggs, you said that either Malus or Kalor were scum since it seemed like both would be with how the Turmoil lunch went, and you were right. XD

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Correct.

Never been in a game with multiple goons.
Right, then "hider went behind fanto" stops sounding reasonable at all. But it appears to just be a simple bonus kill. Could be you doing it i suppose. One day and one night Extra kill. You being scum wouldn't shock me for role reasons. The concept of a scum vig, as I said, could work in this game.