• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I would ask you why you scumread wee enuff to vote opposite of her on kalor. I knew you answer would be "you posted it before" so I searched where you mentioned wee and found the following:
right, let's get to it then:

Kitsune did you ever respond to this?

Kinda feels like a train just materialized out of nowhere for fran. I get nin's reasoning despite not having put a vote down, but wee and kits just sorta jumped on that, and the cynic in me thinks that one is legitimate and the other thinks that they can swing the vote that way with enough off the cuff prodding. So I think one of you two is scum
The above is from the 22nd, day 1.
I shouldn't have to. YOU quoted my post when I said I was wary of wee and kits around the time you shot fran
Well, see it my way. You were on the list before

But so was bae/malus. So it could go either way, but I'm gonna go opposite wee
So far your kits vote and kalor vote is based on play from day 1. Why?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel so untrustworthy, it makes me sad inside, i'ma cry like
yodling in imperial hands

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would ask you why you scumread wee enuff to vote opposite of her on kalor. I knew you answer would be "you posted it before" so I searched where you mentioned wee and found the following:

The above is from the 22nd, day 1.

So far your kits vote and kalor vote is based on play from day 1. Why?
My opinion on kalor didn't change for most of the game and my opinion on kits got worse. And you know why it did, because I posted it before

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
My opinion on kalor didn't change for most of the game and my opinion on kits got worse. And you know why it did, because I posted it before
Wee is the key factor here because you said wee was the reason you voted kal over mal. That is why I searched wee in your posts and only found the post from day 1.

So your weems read, based on day 1 pile up on Fran has never changed? If it did can you state what else you scumread weems for.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wee is the key factor here because you said wee was the reason you voted kal over mal. That is why I searched wee in your posts and only found the post from day 1.

So your weems read, based on day 1 pile up on Fran has never changed? If it did can you state what else you scumread weems for.
Nope, it hadn't, mostly for lack of trying on my part. but a tiebreaker's a tiebreaker.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Holidays are the worst in terms of remembering mafia, sigh.

VOTE: malus

Just sticking my vote here for now while I try to do a few things in the few hours left. Pirate Bae acted like they weren't in the know yet had insights into some players/situations as if they actually did and had some bad shade thrown my way.
Not liking this vote with "sticking it here for now"

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
None of the off wagon voters look particularly good to me. Looking back I'd say from least scummy to scummiest would be Stan < LP < Zeke < nin.
Seems mal was being largely focused on not looking at voters on the main wagons of kits/turm.

His read list from when stu asked him for a top 3.
nin, LP, Kalor. Maybe have a look at Zeke as well.
seems he randomly threw kal in there? 🤔
Not sure what to make of stan not being there.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I was okay with malus or Kalor yesterday and the latter claimed a PR. I didn't see ZBeat's vote and didn't realize we were so close to majority.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Not liking this vote with "sticking it here for now"
I also told you to shoot Malus outright but your punk ass wouldn't do that or answer my questions on your role. Yet here we are, one more day where you are alive, and a town PR that's not the supposed town day vig is dead. So much for you drawing a night kill by keeping the scum confused about your role.

Curious that.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
malus was easy to bus, being a goon and being suspicious almost all game. But it was still a close vote between him and Kalor. I think scum did try to save him.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I also told you to shoot Malus outright but your punk ass wouldn't do that or answer my questions on your role. Yet here we are, one more day where you are alive, and a town PR that's not the supposed town day vig is dead. So much for you drawing a night kill by keeping the scum confused about your role.

Curious that.
That....... does explain your vote...

why you in your feelings 🤔

*shaqwigglegif*
*truffleshuffle*

Oct 25, 2017
Zeke and the lovers are probably town. Still wouldn't vote anyone from that group. Loki is town as fuck. Stu feels like he town Stu made an error. Wouldn't go for any of them.

that leaves me with a pool of Stan, LP, AB, Nin, and Z-Beat. Nin is probably the least likely out of that group to be scum based on how he was acting at EoD.

Oct 25, 2017

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Seems mal was being largely focused on not looking at voters on the main wagons of kits/turm.

His read list from when stu asked him for a top 3.

seems he randomly threw kal in there? 🤔
Not sure what to make of stan not being there.

I noticed that too when I was doing my massive rereading of everyone and it as largely why I though he was scum. Kalor was doing something similar so I thought it was an attempt by them to keep attention away from scum votes.

It is definitely weird he didn't include Stan in that case, but I'm not sure why he wouldn't since it'd make Stan look bad if they were partners.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Soneji when do you plan to actually play the game and scum hunt? It's been explained to you several times that there is no use in discussing the shots.

So instead of just coasting on your claim and doing busywork with discussing my shots......maybe try solving the game?

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That....... does explain your vote...

why you in your feelings 🤔

*shaqwigglegif*
*truffleshuffle*
My vote was based on days of suspicion towards Bea's spot, and the part you don't like was an "if I forget" type situation, not an "I'm likely to change my mind" one. My vote stayed, and beyond that I wanted Malus marked outright by yourself.

Your attempts to constantly shade my slot are not a good look for you. Nor is you dodging my questions on your role.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Soneji when do you plan to actually play the game and scum hunt? It's been explained to you several times that there is no use in discussing the shots.

So instead of just coasting on your claim and doing busywork with discussing my shots......maybe try solving the game?
Admit to being a one-shot and I'll leave it alone....for now
heidy.gif

I have tomorrow off so doing a full reread with the flip in mind is within my time frame. Until then I'll be around at times here and there doing random searches to figure stuff while at work.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
My vote was based on days of suspicion towards Bea's spot, and the part you don't like was an "if I forget" type situation, not an "I'm likely to change my mind" one. My vote stayed, and beyond that I wanted Malus marked outright by yourself.

Your attempts to constantly shade my slot are not a good look for you. Nor is you dodging my questions on your role.
Sticking your vote there for now reads to me like you were just parking it/possible bussing.

as far as not looking good for shading your slot...... I don't care at all. Your alignment isn't confirmed and you havent played in a way to make me feel better about you.

mall you have done is create noise trying to figure out if I have shots left or not.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway after yesterday iv turned around on Stu for pretty obvious reasons.
If he/VA is in fact scum then Stu deserves a bloody oscar.

i dont bloody know anymore, Z-Beat or LP i guess.
hell i could go for lunching the lovers at this point.

Oct 26, 2017
My only reads so far are the below as town:

Soneji
Funky Dude Sparks
lokiduck
Fanto/TheChuggernaut

So to me the top scum candidates are currently Turmoil and Kits.

Sparks and Soneji are top town. Fanto also looks pretty towny to me. Zeke is also probably town since day vigs are almost always town.

Town:
Sparks
Soneji
Zeke
Fanto

lean Town:
Loki
Wee
Stu

Null:
Z-beat
Kalor
LP

lean Scum:
AbsBro
Stan
Nin

Scum:
Turmoil
Kits

Those "lean Town" and "lean Scum" reads are really mostly feelings since I didn't read everything very closely. I'll try to give some more thoughts on those players later.
Because Fanto is generally a high-post player who puts a lot of effort into solving the game, and can stir shit up in for scum in a bad way, it makes me see the "Fanto also looks pretty towny to me" as a pocket attempt. IF I'm accurate in seeing FantoNaut as town.

None of the off wagon voters look particularly good to me. Looking back I'd say from least scummy to scummiest would be Stan < LP < Zeke < nin.
Today we haven't heard anything from nin which is quite concerning while I guess Zeke has at least questioned other players again. Zeke also gets the day vig bonus, but I'd still like to hear some more concrete reads from him. Another thing of note is that while Zeke voted LP yesterday, he hasn't given any opinion on him today. It isn't very Zeke-like to abandon such a tunnel just like that.

vote: nin

nin what's your read on AbsolutBro and Stu?
EzekelRAGE what is your take on LP?
Lone_Prodigy why haven't you put down a vote yet?

nin, LP, Kalor. Maybe have a look at Zeke as well.
Stan, LP, Zeke, Nin. Stan fell off the last read list for top scum, and was swapped in for Kalor. I have to think somewhere in this list is scum that Malus is bussing.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
new plan,
everyone who was here at the start of the game, replace out.
leave this mess for new people to figure out.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Anyway after yesterday iv turned around on Stu for pretty obvious reasons.
If he/VA is in fact scum then Stu deserves a bloody oscar.

i dont bloody know anymore, Z-Beat or LP i guess.
hell i could go for lunching the lovers at this point.
I thought you meant Alexem for a second and I was about to seriously question why you wanted to kill someone who wasn't in the game. Anyway, killing VA is a bad idea
Assuming the reasoning is the reaction after the flip? 🤔🤨