• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming the reasoning is the reaction after the flip? 🤔🤨
more just then entire tunnel on wee, and the anti tunnel on malus. That kind of sincerity expressed through insistent pushing for both angles with little actual argumentation is very stu, and not in a way that i think he could believably fake.

also yeah the "FUCK" helped lol.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
more just then entire tunnel on wee, and the anti tunnel on malus. That kind of sincerity expressed through insistent pushing for both angles with little actual argumentation is very stu, and not in a way that i think he could believably fake.

also yeah the "FUCK" helped lol.
Idk. Tunnels are nai. I really wasn't feeling stu's play b4 that. Iirc the anti mal stance started AFTER turmoil said he tracked him correct? I don't remember stu defending bae when she was being scumread day 1/2ish.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Idk. Tunnels are nai. I really wasn't feeling stu's play b4 that. Iirc the anti mal stance started AFTER turmoil said he tracked him correct? I don't remember stu defending bae when she was being scumread day 1/2ish.
its not that he tunneled, but how he tunneled.
Im confident that he really believed everything he was pushing yesterday.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
How did he tunnel? I'll reread it at some point but iirc he was standoffish when I asked him his reasoning for voting....kits?

I think he could try to "fake" doing the"stu thing". These posts stick out to me.
I just am not good at convincing people.

oh well.
DwuVLcG.gif

Underwater I go!
I don't ever think I've seen stu give up like this. He can't convince ppl? I've seen stu on more than one occasion go to hell pushing someone he really thought was scum l/defending someone. Now he "can't convince ppl"? His pushes never had any teeth.

His back and forth with kalor was weak imo. Especially the angle he was trying to work with the lovers. Turmoil gave stu an easy out in defending mal with the tracking n1. The only thing giving slight hesitation on me for stucent is kal holding stu n1.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
How did he tunnel? I'll reread it at some point but iirc he was standoffish when I asked him his reasoning for voting....kits?

I think he could try to "fake" doing the"stu thing". These posts stick out to me.

I don't ever think I've seen stu give up like this. He can't convince ppl? I've seen stu on more than one occasion go to hell pushing someone he really thought was scum l/defending someone. Now he "can't convince ppl"? His pushes never had any teeth.

His back and forth with kalor was weak imo. Especially the angle he was trying to work with the lovers. Turmoil gave stu an easy out in defending mal with the tracking n1. The only thing giving slight hesitation on me for stucent is kal holding stu n1.
how did he tunnel?

he spent the entire day phase repeatedly telling everyone to vote Wee for basically no reason.
like he posted about it every 10 minutes just to tell people to vote for wee.
the only time he wasn't posting that is when he was insisting that people dont vote for malus with similarily little reasoning.

how did you not see this?

as for the giving up, well he didnt actually give up.
he just said he would only to immediately resume posting the same stuff, and that is certainly something hes done before.
He cant help himself even when he knows its not really going to help.

so no i dont think he faked this, its compulsive behavior that stresses him out, faking it would take a manipulative self-awareness that i just dont think would even occur to stu, let alone pulling it off convincingly.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Right so sorry for my disappearance this evening, I have been having a hard time focusing among other stuff but I wanted to get something done tonight so I looked over the votes again.

I may try and do more tonight, but again with this not-focusing thing going on I may need to try tomorrow evening. :<

Anyways for fun i decided to color code the trains at the end of each day where a vote was still active, only focusing on said still active votes, just to see if there is anything I could get from them.

DAY 1

CoolestSpot
Stu
Kopite
Sparks
Zeke
Bae
Kalor

Funky Dude Sparks
Loki
rac
CS

Kopite

Soneji
Abs

Stu
Stan
Fanto

nin
nin

Soneji
Kits

Fanto
wee

Not voting: LP

I'm not sure how much we can get from day 1 due to the possibility of all the top trains being town (if they lovers claim is real) but if Sparks and Soneji are lying then the other trains could have been attempts to keep heat off Sparks and since I'm the only unconfirmed person on that train I know at least there wasn't any bussing on him there, but naturally you'll have to take my word on that.

Again, that's only if Sparks and Soneji are lying and if they are in fact town then Scum probably just sat back and voted wherever. Bae voted for CS, who was the obvious target though, so we get nothing out of that vote.

DAY 2

Kits
Fanto
Soneji
Abs
Z-Beat
Turmoil

Turmoil
Stu
malus
Kits
Kalor

malus
wee
sparks
loki

Stu
Stan
nin

Kalor
LP

Now Day 2 is a lot more useful to us because most notably Stu is the only unconfirmed on the Turmoil train, while Kits only has Turmoil as confirmed. Consider how malus' train went from being tied with Kits and following closely behind hers to 3rd place thanks to the last minute push on Turm, it's highly probably that malus' scummates tried to save him so they are probably on one of the other trains competing with him, though they could have been elsewhere to not be too obvious.

Additionally, since all three votes on malus are unconfirmed, there is always a chance that one scummate voted malus and kept their vote there to not be obvious as well since he was just a goon.

In the end, what is most interesting is the turmoil trail because it was most notably started by Kalor and malus saying they wanted to lunch Turm followed by a train starting on him. Now Kalor had voted for Turm previously but he unvoted at that point only to go back later (it's why I scumread him even though he turned out town). As a result the first out of the active votes is Stu who was followed by malus. Malus had voted for Kits as a self-preserve vote, but then switched to Turmoil which might have been partly done to help encourage another town train to help push his own train down.

What I'm asking here is if Stu was scum, would he have started that turmoil train only to have a scummate follow him? (Bolded because this is the main question i am asking in my argument here) At the time the Turm train started, Kits was in the lead against malus by one vote, so it'd make sense malus would do something to encourage people voting for another townie in the hopes that people voting him might switch to Turm. But would Stu also vote that way?

Personally i do not think scum him would and that more likely town him voted Turm which is what malus hoped would happen to keep his mates from being thought suspicious for starting it, but I could be wrong. In either case, this switch is the main reason I personally am leaning that VA might be town... but again I'm unsure at this time.

DAY 3

Malus
loki
wee
Soneji
Kalor
nin
Zeke
Z-Beat
LP

Kalor
Stan
Stu
Chuggs
malus
Abs

Not voting: Sparks

Day 3 is like day 1 pretty tricky in that we do not have enough information to glean from the flips and voting and it's fairly easy for scum to have hid on either train. Like I said above, since malus was a goon, a scum partner could have voted for him early on, but they may have also joined later hoping to hide in the heer number of votes on him.

Sparks was the only one without a vote at the end of the day, but i believe that was because he misspelled Zeke's name when voting him and never changed his vote from there.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
About the Stu matter involving his activity last day phase: Personally in my opinion I don't really see Scum!Stu trying to keep people from voting malus, because it might link them too much if one flipped.

I can totally see Scum!Stu championing to take out wee because he's convinced she's scum, but not supporting a scum-mate, but if that ends up being the case then LOL good job Stu.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
how did he tunnel?

he spent the entire day phase repeatedly telling everyone to vote Wee for basically no reason.
like he posted about it every 10 minutes just to tell people to vote for wee.
the only time he wasn't posting that is when he was insisting that people dont vote for malus with similarily little reasoning.

how did you not see this?

Don't do that. Don't act like I'm trying to make it seem like he wasnt tunneling.

What you described is TUNNELING. Which I said is NAI. You said it's HOW he tunneled that's made him different.

I disagree with stu's self awareness. He's always self aware. I can point to a self awareness post in this game.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
About the Stu matter involving his activity last day phase: Personally in my opinion I don't really see Scum!Stu trying to keep people from voting malus, because it might link them too much if one flipped.
His only defense of mal came from Turmoil. So he could always fall back on to that as his reasoning. He even said mal could be scum but not worth the risk iirc(I may need to go back and look at that part)

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Don't do that. Don't act like I'm trying to make it seem like he wasnt tunneling.
im not "doing that", you asked me how hes tunneling when you'd have to have skipped the entire day phase to have not seen it.
so i asked how you could not see that, as im genuinely shocked anyone could miss it.
What you described is TUNNELING. Which I said is NAI. You said it's HOW he tunneled that's made him different.

I disagree with stu's self awareness. He's always self aware. I can point to a self awareness post in this game.
i said manipulatively self aware, as in able to not just be aware of his own typical play but also how to properly manufacture it despite not feeling the context that would naturally produce it.
That takes a lot more than just knowing how you typically play.

I dont think stu would do that, i dont he would be able to do it well even if he tried.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Idk. Tunnels are nai.
That is me acknowledging he tunneled.

You still haven't convinced me his tactics in tunneling makes him town? What you described is tunneling

I went breathing is nai. You went it's not the act of breathing that I town read but HOW he was breathing.

Not gonna argue self awareness withyou. You won't convince me and it will just create noise.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
That is me acknowledging he tunneled.

You still haven't convinced me his tactics in tunneling makes him town? What you described is tunneling

I went breathing is nai. You went it's not the act of breathing that I town read but HOW he was breathing.

Not gonna argue self awareness withyou. You won't convince me and it will just create noise.
You acknowledged he was tunneling, and then asked me how he was tunneling?

Anyway im not trying to convince you.
this is a subjective interpretation of stu's behaviour that changed my mind on him, thats rarely an argument that can convince others and so i wasnt trying.
He was behaving emotionally in a way i dont think he would be able to convincingly fake, if you cant understand this then tough shit i guess. i believe it.

but fucking lol at this,
yeah i read into the nuances of someones behavior rather than the surface effect of it. Welcome to mafia.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Like if you want to be convinced then actually understand where im coming from, and dont leave out half my posts when you argue them.
I can go all the way in on this read but i wont bother if your not coming at me in good faith.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
to me tunneling is nai. I was trying to understand where you were coming from when you said HOW he tunneled was some saving grace, and you just continue to describe tunneling.

And I'm ignoring parts of your posts because it would just create noise, that wouldn't help me solve the game.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
to me tunneling is nai. I was trying to understand where you were coming from when you said HOW he tunneled was some saving grace, and you just continue to describe tunneling.

And I'm ignoring parts of your posts because it would just create noise, that wouldn't help me solve the game.
Okay then, lets start from the top.
Stu is an emotional guy (this may sound mean, i do not at all mean it that way and i hate that calling someone emotional tends to come with such negative connotations), he was acting emotional yesterday. i do not believe he would be able to fake such transparently emotional behavior.
The fact that this resulted in tunnels isnt the point, as a general rule i also think a tunnel on its own is nai. The tunnel was the result, but what i care about here is what caused the tunnel and how it was expressed, by him, emotionally.
It was caused by his sincere belief that wee was scum and malus was town, and his frustration at his inability to convincingly articulate why he believed it in a way that would convince anyway.
A situation i know very damn well that hes been in before, and i get the sense that history apparently repeating itself (i mean we know NOW that thats not the case, but he didnt then) compounded the feeling and made him act on it sooner than that time.
Point is iv seen it before, so i have a baseline to compare this exact scenario with, i didnt see any reason to doubt what happened their with what happened here.

The clearest example of what im mean is what we brought up before with him saying he was going to give up on this path, only to immediately continue it. Same as he did in ....uhhh
....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i have completely blanked on the name of the mafia game, but its the recent one where i got in trouble for telling stu to shut the fuck up about the exact behavior im reffering to here.
There Stu had correctly identified a scum player that through game mechanic bullshit that i am still mad about had everyone else pretty damn convinced he was town. There was a key detail that stu wasnt really able to come up with a convincing counter to (through no fault of his own mind), but he still made like 400 posts imploring everyone to follow his lead anyway, and he was certainly not cold about it.

Any way this kind of fluctuating behavior is i think the result of this being a frustrating compulsion bourne of knowing what needs to happen but not being able to make it happen, and realizing that his efforts arnt working and the effort is only stressing him the fuck out, trying to give it up only for the frustration immediately drawing him back in.
This kind of emotional expression is fucking complicated and it would take a fair amount of calm introspection to identify the mix enough to know what needs to be replicated, let alone the acting skill to convincingly pull it off in as freewheeling a manor as stu was posting yesterday.
And i just dont think Stu has that in him, hell i dont think anyone here does.

So yeah thats why i think stu was probably town.
i really hope im correct about this else ill probably look like a fucking psychopath with all of this.

Oct 25, 2017
Stu is an emotional guy (this may sound mean, i do not at all mean it that way and i hate that calling someone emotional tends to come with such negative connotations), he was acting emotional yesterday. i do not believe he would be able to fake such transparently emotional behavior.
The fact that this resulted in tunnels isnt the point, as a general rule i also think a tunnel on its own is nai. The tunnel was the result, but what i care about here is what caused the tunnel and how it was expressed, by him, emotionally.
It was caused by his sincere belief that wee was scum and malus was town, and his frustration at his inability to convincingly articulate why he believed it in a way that would convince anyway.
A situation i know very damn well that hes been in before, and i get the sense that history apparently repeating itself (i mean we know NOW that thats not the case, but he didnt then) compounded the feeling and made him act on it sooner than that time.
Point is iv seen it before, so i have a baseline to compare this exact scenario with, i didnt see any reason to doubt what happened their with what happened here.

The clearest example of what im mean is what we brought up before with him saying he was going to give up on this path, only to immediately continue it. Same as he did in ....uhhh
....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i have completely blanked on the name of the mafia game, but its the recent one where i got in trouble for telling stu to shut the fuck up about the exact behavior im reffering to here.
There Stu had correctly identified a scum player that through game mechanic bullshit that i am still mad about had everyone else pretty damn convinced he was town. There was a key detail that stu wasnt really able to come up with a convincing counter to (through no fault of his own mind), but he still made like 400 posts imploring everyone to follow his lead anyway, and he was certainly not cold about it.

Any way this kind of fluctuating behavior is i think the result of this being a frustrating compulsion bourne of knowing what needs to happen but not being able to make it happen, and realizing that his efforts arnt working and the effort is only stressing him the fuck out, trying to give it up only for the frustration immediately drawing him back in.
This kind of emotional expression is fucking complicated and it would take a fair amount of calm introspection to identify the mix enough to know what needs to be replicated, let alone the acting skill to convincingly pull it off in as freewheeling a manor as stu was posting yesterday.
And i just dont think Stu has that in him, hell i dont think anyone here does.

So yeah thats why i think stu was probably town.
i really hope im correct about this else ill probably look like a fucking psychopath with all of this.

No yeah. This is basically where I'm at

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

absolutbro (1 votes)
weemadarthur - #2,239

Not voting: EzekelRAGE, Stantastic, lokiduck, absolutbro, nin, TheChuggernaut, Funky Dude Sparks, Z-Beat, Soneji, Vincent Alexander, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 27 Stantastic: 14 lokiduck: 8 Z-Beat: 8 TheChuggernaut: 7 weemadarthur: 6 Funky Dude Sparks: 4 Soneji: 4 Lone_Prodigy: 4 Vincent Alexander: 3 absolutbro: 1

Current Countdown:
0lyynxnmkj

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If you do happen to be town, and a full vig at that, you should look at your suspicions especially from early days and figure how right they were considering how mafia have left you alive.
God my gut is just screaming at me that the lovers are scum.
so fucking much.

oh good im not the only one who felt that.
Gee i wonder why.
But i'm not quite ready to vote them today and am giving zeke some more side-eye here. Please don't forget zeke may be a scum shooter.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nin's D3 content makes me believe he is town. His voting assistance or whatever you want to call it was appreciated.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
You know what? I am open to a "lovers" lynch.
The back of my mind is telling me that this claim stinks.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Gee i wonder why.
But i'm not quite ready to vote them today and am giving zeke some more side-eye here. Please don't forget zeke may be a scum shooter.
alright, but only because its 3am and i need to be unconscious soon.

You know what? I am open to a "lovers" lynch.
The back of my mind is telling me that this claim stinks.
only the back?
I cant think of a single aspect of the whole deal that i find redeeming.

Maybe that its a bizarre idea to trust sparks with that kind of fake claim?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the previous votes, I'd be willing to vote for ZBeat or nin today. There's scum there, and maybe even both.

The rest is/are among Stan, AB, and Chugg. If the game's not over yet, then the unclaimed.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Aside from the numbers issue, my biggest issue going for lovers is the name-group of the basic 5. If lovers are a neutral pair or scum, they got both shaggy and scooby as fake claims? Velma flipped. zeke claims daphne. Fred hasn't been claimed. I would think if shags/scoob are not town then daphne must be, you know?

i hate game design and flavor arguments but i also am not ready to trust in zeke

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
AB's content:
one post, asking why he is being voted. 1/3 of the way into the day.
Forgive me for having stuff to do. I like the shade about my one post, when you couldn't even be bothered to answer the question I asked you in said post. I just woke up since my D&D game ran late. I have an adoption meeting later, but I'm around for a few hours. Gimme a minute to catch up.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Aside from the numbers issue, my biggest issue going for lovers is the name-group of the basic 5. If lovers are a neutral pair or scum, they got both shaggy and scooby as fake claims? Velma flipped. zeke claims daphne. Fred hasn't been claimed. I would think if shags/scoob are not town then daphne must be, you know?

i hate game design and flavor arguments but i also am not ready to trust in zeke

Since we are goin this route, my take is only one of them is scum between scooby and shaggy. Nice spin gameise. Does the scum lover try to link up and make town have to kill one of their own to take out mafia? Do they not try to link? Sparks is sparks. My problem with Soneji and that "why have scum left you alone" post on meis this, he is in basically the same boat as me. Confirmed role, yet still alive. Only he hasn't tried to scum hunt or anything. Just focused on my shots for some reason.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Town and scum always want the other to resolve lovers. Still think scum bites first since they need that extra death end game.

I highly doubt they're both scum but mixed alignment is possible.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Since we are goin this route, my take is only one of them is scum between scooby and shaggy. Nice spin gameise. Does the scum lover try to link up and make town have to kill one of their own to take out mafia? Do they not try to link? Sparks is sparks. My problem with Soneji and that "why have scum left you alone" post on meis this, he is in basically the same boat as me. Confirmed role, yet still alive. Only he hasn't tried to scum hunt or anything. Just focused on my shots for some reason.
Agreed on soneji. This role fishing is truly horrible.

linking is weird, i have no idea. /shrug

mixed alignment? That's a new thought to me. Erm. ugh. Ok yeah i would probs suspect soneji over sparks in that case.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The fact that this resulted in tunnels isnt the point, as a general rule i also think a tunnel on its own is nai. The tunnel was the result, but what i care about here is what caused the tunnel and how it was expressed, by him, emotionally. It was caused by his sincere belief that wee was scum and malus was town, and his frustration at his inability to convincingly articulate why he believed it in a way that would convince anyway.

Any way this kind of fluctuating behavior is i think the result of this being a frustrating compulsion bourne of knowing what needs to happen but not being able to make it happen, and realizing that his efforts arnt working and the effort is only stressing him the fuck out, trying to give it up only for the frustration immediately
I know stu's playstyle as well. Went head to head with it kingdom hearts. So I know firsthand what it looks like. What he did here was like stu lite. Nothing he did had teeth or a real foundation. The stu you speak of gives ULTIMATUMS to town. Saying you guys are VOTING ME OR MY SCUMREAD TODAY, NOTHING ELSE. We are looking at his reasoning for going after weems very differently. His tunnel on weems wasnt based on anything but clashing of playstyle/personality. I view tunnels as nai and i view frustration/emotional outbursts as nai. No matter what alignment you are if something rubs you the wrong way, you will react the same.

Stu didnt believe mal was town and his frustrations with wee's playstyle is what lead to the tunnel.

Mal - His ONLY defense of mal was based on the tracker:

Oh and I'll also say, yet AGAIN.
Don't vote for malus. Not today at least.
They were TRACKED NIGHT ONE. They didn't move.
This is a game of 20, we're likely to have 3 - 4 scum.
If malus is scum that didn't perform any actions, they can be left for later. It's important to go after someone who hasn't been tracked. Just because our tracker is dead doesn't mean we should ignore their results that say malus didn't move.
So no he didnt believe mal was town.

Weems - As I said earlier, he just didnt like her playstyle. His push on Weems only really amounted to wanting a "info lynch", but mixed with emotion/frustration amped that up to 100.

This was stu's response to chuggs about how confident stu was in scumweems
Right now, it's 50/50 but part of me feel sure that they are more scum than not. So I guess 51/49 (or 52/48 :P)

But for me, if she flips scum, it could give a lot of connections to other players like Kalor, Loki and possibly even make malus look better since wee is on them right now.

I'll protest lunching malus all the way til EOD unless given a damned damned good reason to lunch them of which we do not have right now.
52/48 AT BEST

His reasons for goin in on wee:
I've explained how I feel already but I'll add that wee has been evasive and nonsensical. Accusing people of OMGUS for suspecting them like above with Chuggs not to mention making claims like me and Zeke could be scum partners but refusing to explain.

There is nothing town about her imo.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
If they are mixed alignment then it wouldnt really matter which we kill right?
Unless they havnt found each other or whatever.

And yeah i havnt forgotten to continually remind myself that zeke aint confirmed, but so far i havnt seen any reason to suspect him, and everything about the role and how he has played it has felt in keeping with what i might expect from zeke.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
We can stop the stu discussion, i just wanted to understand what you were town reading about it. Seems to be the emotional thing, which i explained above and we probably wont agree on.

Besides I think he would be a bad lynch today based on being jailed n1.

Also i wanted the last word.
*truffleshuffle*

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So
N1: stu did not submit a mafia kill. One mafia shot. Possible unknown mafia power move. Hider death from one of many possible options.
N2: sparks did not submit a mafia kill.
N3: we can presume someone was jailed, but it was not the person who submitted the mafia kill.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I know stu's playstyle as well. Went head to head with it kingdom hearts. So I know firsthand what it looks like. What he did here was like stu lite. Nothing he did had teeth or a real foundation. The stu you speak of gives ULTIMATUMS to town. Saying you guys are VOTING ME OR MY SCUMREAD TODAY, NOTHING ELSE. We are looking at his reasoning for going after weems very differently. His tunnel on weems wasnt based on anything but clashing of playstyle/personality. I view tunnels as nai and i view frustration/emotional outbursts as nai. No matter what alignment you are if something rubs you the wrong way, you will react the same.

Stu didnt believe mal was town and his frustrations with wee's playstyle is what lead to the tunnel.

Mal - His ONLY defense of mal was based on the tracker:

So no he didnt believe mal was town.

Weems - As I said earlier, he just didnt like her playstyle. His push on Weems only really amounted to wanting a "info lynch", but mixed with emotion/frustration amped that up to 100.

This was stu's response to chuggs about how confident stu was in scumweems

52/48 AT BEST

His reasons for goin in on wee:
Its 4 am so imma keep this short.

The example you posted sure sounds like he was real confident mal was town, and either way he sure as fuck believed that mal shouldnt be lunched.
This is a distinction without a differance as far as my argument went.

Yeah i know his reasoning on wee was poor, i dont care, i think he believed she should be lunched and acted on that belief.

As for the ultimatums thing, your operating on the expectation of a very specific tell and hinging i think to much of your read on that, and appear to be ignore like everything else about his behaviour and everything i just elaborated just because of that one point.

We can keep this up if you really want to but i think its pretty clear we aint gonna be convincing each other of jack shit my dude.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I know I said I would leave it alone.....but.....
This was your original statement. Stu believed mal was town and weems was scum.

Now you are moving the goal posts saying stu didn't want to lynch mal and stu wanted to lynch weems? Uhm Duhhhhh? But that was never your argument.
The example you posted sure sounds like he was real confident mal was town, and either way he sure as fuck believed that mal shouldnt be lunched. This is a distinction without a differance as far as my argument went.

Thinking someone is a bad lynch doesn't mean you think they are town.
Yeah i know his reasoning on wee was poor, i dont care, i think he believed she should be lunched and acted on that belief.

Thinking she should be lynched due to being frustrated with her/info lynch doesn't mean he was certain she was scum.