• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
[
Also interesting that you just throw the idea out there, no questioning of either of us on the matter when it's final 5 and people may want to lynch Sparks but not kill me off too. If we're not tethered together an individual lynch on Sparks or myself is possible.

it's the same reason I left you with a short answer here:
I can see that side.

To leave whether you guys are linked or not up in the air. That knowledge only benefits scum.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That's the issue isn't it? Which one would be the scum?

If both are scum, we already lost tbh.

I think it may be best if we lynch between me/va/zbeat, numbers wise. Especially if lovers aren't linked yet. If we do lynch them we dont even get a 1:1 trade.
Like, you treat us not being linked as a bad thing in terms of lynching us, even though you talk of not even getting a 1:1 which means you're of the mind that just one of us is scum if at all. In any scenario us not being tethered is a good thing for town. If you want to lynch Sparks as the possible scum half of this Lover duo you are free to do so without it killing me, without the knowledge of whether we are tied together you can't properly assess the risk you're taking. In the scenario where we are both town and die together the game is over if you lynch us, yet if we're not tied together and there's only one scum left you can lynch Sparks without the game ending.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Like, you treat us not being linked as a bad thing in terms of lynching us, even though you talk of not even getting a 1:1 which means you're of the mind that just one of us is scum if at all. In any scenario us not being tethered is a good thing for town. If you want to lynch Sparks as the possible scum half of this Lover duo you are free to do so without it killing me, without the knowledge of whether we are tied together you can't properly assess the risk you're taking. In the scenario where we are both town and die together the game is over if you lynch us, yet if we're not tied together and there's only one scum left you can lynch Sparks without the game ending.
I'm of the mindset that the knowledge of you guys linkage only helps scum.

if 1 of you is scum, scum already knows.
If both of you are town keep it to yourself. It's not worth the risk imo to disclose that info at this stage: Like I said both of you aren't scum. So imo we would be okay lynching outside you guys with two scum left. With 1 scum in z beat/va.

like I said earlier sparks is a neutral read for me.

I agree you guys not being linked would be the best case for town.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If there does happen to be two scum left then I have already ruled out three combinations and nearly cleared someone in my mind, so that's a nice start to this day.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hmm actually scum just may not have thought of that possibility or don't think they have the support hmm

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Fuck it

Vote: Z-beat
I still get noting wn I read z beat other than theorycrafting. I also read the eod tie differently.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah...agreed. Fuck it.

VOTE: Z-Beat

I'd like to vote Sparks mostly because no one has held them accountable for dodging a billion questions throughout the last few days, yet they accuse Z-Beat of dodging scum hunting. Not sure if bad play by Sparks, or bad play on us for not holding players feet to the fire enough. If Zeke or Soneji are last scum, well-played. If Sparks, then we (and I include myself) let them off the hook way too easy.

And if Z-Beat---we about to eat us a Jack Sparrow snack.

giphy.gif

Day 8 Ends
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Z-Beat has died
Welcome to the First Annual Coolsville Costume Party!

You are an Innocent Partygoer, aka a Vanilla Townie. The costume party seemed like a groovy idea at first but apparently there are monsters somewhere in the mansion? And now they're making people disappear? This was much more than you signed up for.

You don't have any powers, except maybe wearing a sweet costume, but you can Vote.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Night 8 ends when all night actions are in!

Night 8 Ends + GAME END
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
tumblr_om1njkwkLz1rpue6do4_r1_400.gifv

Soneji has died!

You are Shaggy Rogers, a Scooby-Cop. You totally didn't want to go to this party but everyone promised there 'wouldn't be any monsters this time' and 'there'll be a huge all-you-can-eat buffet at the mansion!'. Well, they were right about the food (and it was delicious), but now there's monsters running around! The food ran out! And you can't find your bestest pal Scooby-Doo anywhere!

Therefore, once per night you MUST investigate a player using the command Scooby-Doo, Where are you!? <PLAYER NAME> to try and find your pal Scooby-Doo. You will receive "Yes" or "No" results depending on whether or not you find your pal. You also can not target the same player twice.

If you are able to find Scooby-Doo you will lose your Cop ability and enter a secret chat with your best pal. Once this happens if either you or Scooby are eliminated you will both be removed from the game.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Game thread is HERE

Funky Dude Sparks has died!

Ruh-roh!

You are Scooby-Doo, a Lost Partner. You and your best pal Shaggy, <put Shaggy's player's name here>, were chowing down on the all-you-can-eat buffet when all the lights went out! You're pretty sure you felt something cold, slimy, and claw-like grab your shoulder and you did the first thing you could think. Run!

Now you're on your own in this confusing and terrifying mansion and you know Shaggy is looking for you. Unfortunately, he has no idea where (or more specifically who) you are.

If Shaggy is able to find you, you will both join a secret chat. Once this happens if either you or Shaggy are eliminated you will both be removed from the game.

Game thread is HERE

Vincent Alexander has been endgamed!

You are an Innocent Partygoer, aka a Vanilla Townie. The costume party seemed like a groovy idea at first but apparently there are monsters somewhere in the mansion? And now they're making people disappear? This was much more than you signed up for.

You don't have any powers, except maybe wearing a sweet costume, but you can Vote.

Game thread is HERE

And....

EzekelRAGE has won!
Those meddling kids won't get in the way of your plans this time, not since you have a team. They say there's gold beyond measure hidden somewhere in this mansion, but first you just have to make all these people 'disappear'.

You are Bill McLemore aka The Phantom Virus, a 1-shot Day Vigilante. You still remember that day when you created a living computer virus to sabotage your classmate's project so your's could win. Things were going great too, you even digitized those meddling kids into the game and figured that was the last you'd see of them. But somehow they escaped and you got expelled…and a desire for revenge.

Once per game during the day you may PM me the command Let's play ball<PLAYER NAME> to eliminate that player from the game. This power may not be used in a MyLo/LyLo situation.

As a Mafia team you share a faction kill you may perform once per night with the command KILL: <PLAYER NAME>.

You are aligned with Mafia and win when the Mafia team has a majority of the votes at the start of the day phase..

Your fellow Mafia members are [Redacted].

The Mafia chat can be found [Redacted].

Game thread is HERE.

And Posthumously:
absolutbro has won!
Pirate Bae has won!
Malus has won!
Lone_Prodigy has won!

Last edited:

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
GG scum! You got off to a great start, started to falter, and then Zeke pulled it back for a close victory. Special mention goes out to Chugg for doing a damn good job valiantly trying to save town from itself.

Also someone go get me stats on if this game had the most turbos ever in our community lol

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Well played Zeke, amazing win.

Sorry Town, you were close at the end there, loved the turbos on AB and LP, but it is what it is.

Can we all agree to just policy lynch Pirate Bae from now on since she is apparently only capable of rolling Scum? :P

Otherwise, TheChuggernaut played a great game as my replacement, easily my Town MVP.

EzekelRAGE for my Scum MVP.

*truffleshuffle*

Oct 25, 2017
Good job Zeke, should of gone in for the kill yesterday, but I was hoping I had said enough that town wouldn't end up back in the Beat tunnel. You had me fooled for a good while

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Btw, my subbing out had nothing to do with the game just so you folks who haven't read spec know. I was just going through a lot and was too depressed/in a bad place to play.

the "FUCK" just after the flip was my way of trying to go out making people laugh.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I still get noting wn I read z beat other than theorycrafting. I also read the eod tie differently.

*sigh*

Zeke's I kinda get because they've been consistent for their reasoning for me but not so much with the game overall. You started the game by basically shooting someone at random and only then moved on to actual scumhunting. Gun-jumping isn't unlike you but in this order? I can't figure out a scum dayvig but if I could I'd reason that you used the random kill as a cover so your not-scumhunting could gain traction uninhibited. You know I kinda townread you because of the dayvig thing but also know that it's the only thing keeping me from voting you so you'd probably want me gone regardless.

Good game all. Sorry we lunched you, kits

My spite lunch on Zeke builds for the next game

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Huge thanks to Sawneeks for both designing and co-hosting the game, CaptainNuevo and Natiko for site duties and cabot for giving some general game-running advice.

Additional shout out to Vincent Alexander for letting me know a turbo had occured, really helped :)

I hope everybody had a good time, I know it was pretty stressful at times.

And finally....

Scrappy will return in Scooby-Doo Mafia 2...
(not really)

Last edited:
1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
A spooky prize for the end of the game...

(the code should work but no promises, if you're planning on entering giveaways with past winner restrictions do not enter this one, it's just not worth it)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Mystery.... - Won by Kopite Kopite (10 entries)

Oct 26, 2017
Good job Zeke, should of gone in for the kill yesterday, but I was hoping I had said enough that town wouldn't end up back in the Beat tunnel. You had me fooled for a good while
Funny enough, what led me away from Zeke a bit was your post that if Stan is scum, Zeke next. And if Stan is town, look at lovers. I started looking at lovers, then kept waiting for someone to show up and talk me out of it. lol

Great game, Aeleus and Sawneeks. Glad I could sub in and help out. And Stu---thank you for leaving me in a good position. It would've stunk to sub in and have everyone pointing a finger at me already.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Great game, Aeleus and Sawneeks. Glad I could sub in and help out. And Stu---thank you for leaving me in a good position. It would've stunk to sub in and have everyone pointing a finger at me already.

It wasn't planned :P I just acted so much like my usual town self I guess that made it easy to argue in favour of me (thank you Stan <3)

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
GG scum.

Thanks Aeleus and Sawneeks for running the game. It was fun (at least for the really little time that I played).

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Well played Zeke, amazing win.

Sorry Town, you were close at the end there, loved the turbos on AB and LP, but it is what it is.

Can we all agree to just policy lynch Pirate Bae from now on since she is apparently only capable of rolling Scum? :P

Otherwise, TheChuggernaut played a great game as my replacement, easily my Town MVP.

EzekelRAGE for my Scum MVP.

*truffleshuffle*

no :(

gg zeke!!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I like to believe this was a close game, good job scum and town.

Mad props to Zeke for weathering through the last day as usual, and Chuggs who was just too good for this world.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Btw, my subbing out had nothing to do with the game just so you folks who haven't read spec know. I was just going through a lot and was too depressed/in a bad place to play.

the "FUCK" just after the flip was my way of trying to go out making people laugh.
Yea, my only issue was the "fuck". All good though. And was funny.
*sigh*

Good game all. Sorry we lunched you, kits

My spite lunch on Zeke builds for the next game
*truffleshuffle*
Congrats Zeke you had me completely fooled like in LiS Mafia XD

Also I vote Chuggs for town MVP as you were fab.
You should read scum chat. I think I saved you by saying you were the L to my Light 😂😂😂

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If it wasn't for maelus/ab/lp I would've said fuck it and went with the final 3 with me and the lovers.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

*truffleshuffle*

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
gg everyone, especially Zeke. Not in a million years would i have lynched you.
I still would have tried to policy lynch the lovers lol.

I seriously had a great time, even though mine was very limited, Sorry for that :(

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
scariest part for me was when ppl were considering voting ppl out day 1 just for the "potential " of being dangerous late. I had popped up on a couple ppls lists.

Also the posts where weems was like "I agree with zeke, he must be scum" were some of my favorite.