• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Get ready to level up…
#ScottPilgrimGame launches January 14!
EopNvWwVgAEESIW

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Pro-Tip: Make sure to buy everything from the in-game shops

me and my co-op partner managed to make it to the final level before realising those items could permanently raise our stats ... it seemed like the most hardcore game before that

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Never read the comics and didn't knew they existed before watching the film I absolutely looooved when it came out. Watched it countless times ever since and it's one of the most hilarious films I've ever seen.

Will check this out!

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Still awaiting news on a physical release but good. I'm glad it has a date.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man all these game award announcements are just sliding out. What do they have left potentially?

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Awesome, it's a really fun game with a great soundtrack.

I'm about 99% sure someone will be here to call this a poor River City knock off any time now...

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it eventually hits Steam too or hell even Xbox PC, I just really dislike uplay

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Day one purchase for Stadia. I had this on my 360 but regretted that I never got around to finishing it.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Jesus I wish publishers would stop just putting "PC" in and say the store(s) it's on.

This is one of the few times where I'd also prefer to have a physical copy just in case, especially if the Switch port comes out well. I'll be getting it digitally on PS4 at the least.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Does this edition of the game speed up the gameplay somewhat? I remember finding it a tad too slow originally.

Still working on a physical release, if done it will be in a later date.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a disk version of this?

Ya know. Just incase.
Digital only, or physical for PS4?
Still awaiting news on a physical release but good. I'm glad it has a date.
Nothing official yet but Malley just tweeted that they're trying to get a physical release in the future-

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Sucks to not know if physical is coming or not, but I get that having to work through Ubisoft for that is probably tough. I'll just get it digitally on Xbox (since I'm confident that will survive to future gens via BC) and get physical on PS4 or Switch if it ever comes.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Pro-Tip: Make sure to buy everything from the in-game shops

me and my co-op partner managed to make it to the final level before realising those items could permanently raise our stats ... it seemed like the most hardcore game before that
haha yeah, to be fair the game basically assumes that you've already played River City Ransom. If you haven't, you might not know that consumables level up your stats.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to buy on stadia!

for real though in for ps digital and hopefully eventually switch physical.

bbg_g

Jun 21, 2020
Awesome I still have mine on my PS3. I'll get it on my PS5 and buy a physical version for switch if it happens.

May 19, 2020
while i ultimately like the game and am glad that people will get to try it out again i'm going to rain on the parade a bit and say this is one of many style over substance beat em up from that generation. see also: castle crashers, double dragon neon.

these types of games were actually part of the problem for why beat em ups got a bad rap because yes they were not mechanically interesting and compensated through bells and whistles and pointless RPG mechanics

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Ubisoft better release a physical edition because I don't want this game lost because of licensing reasons.

DiceyRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Hah, that was a fun game. Kinda funny, I was actually just thinking about this game not too long ago while I was playing River City Girls.