• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

abracadaver

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Hello prisoners, we are happy to announce that with your support SCUM has surpassed 1 million copies sold. As a thank you, everyone will get a golden DEagle .50!

Players can get your gun through your prison wallet, the first time nature calls. The DEagle 50 will be available for all users until September 25.

b99b88f7a15d54e498768079c977392daf23ac92.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/games/513710/announcements/detail/1712946892826244574

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Can I access this prison wallet on an old laptop? Or do I have to start the graphics heavy part of the game to get it?

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Good price, in a polished/OK state for a EA game.

Combine above with solid looting and intresting mechanics (coming) and you have a winner winner chi... winner.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to SCUM, Gamepires, and Devolver Digital for their success.

The game also doesn't have Denuvo to boot which would hopefully open up some eyes on folks here who defend the DRM.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they'll attempt to bring this to consoles after it turned into a big hit. I could certainly see MS going after it for Gamepass.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Awesome to see devolver getting a win, the game isn't for me since I've been trying to stay away from early access and there's so many survival games these days but if it continues to be supported and notably gets better then I'll jump in.

Deleted member 21996

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was browsing Steam and this game grabbed my attention "because of your interest in The Forest". Do a search on Era and nothing posted for a whole month. What gives? Looking for recent impressions before I part with my money.

Oct 25, 2017
Was browsing Steam and this game grabbed my attention "because of your interest in The Forest". Do a search on Era and nothing posted for a whole month. What gives? Looking for recent impressions before I part with my money.
This ain't the best place for impressions on something very popular that's PC only, Era will eventually catch up but as of now, nah

Najaf

Oct 26, 2017
Houston, TX
This game's population has crashed hard since it released. Hackers are a pretty big issue. Getting geared and then instakilled by an invisible warping hacker sure cuts back on people's interest in playing. Private servers with good communities are supposed to be good, but the official servers are a no go due to hackers.

Deleted member 21996

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This game's population has crashed hard since it released. Hackers are a pretty big issue. Getting geared and then instakilled by an invisible warping hacker sure cuts back on people's interest in playing. Private servers with good communities are supposed to be good, but the official servers are a no go due to hackers.

Is this still a major issue? Would've hoped the anti-cheat measures in the September update might have helped:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/09/03/scum-anti-cheat-added/