• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Murfield

Oct 27, 2017
Missed this when it was posted, would like to try QFG IV again.

Its kind of impressive that a game can be that good while being a bit of a broken mess.

Squid Lord

Nov 28, 2017
I downloaded the APK of the latest development build of the Android port and I'm having trouble getting it to find my internal memory after installation , i.e. i can't add any files once I open ScummVM. How do I get it to point to my S9's memory?

Are you getting an empty directory when you click on Add Games?

Squid Lord

Nov 28, 2017
Just started playing around with ScummVM on my Android phone and I'm running into some issues.

I have to use the latest dev build because 2.1 on Android for some reason doesn't scale the way the dev build does, so the interface screen is super zoomed out and too small for me to read. Any way to change that in the settings?

Gabriel Knight (with all the final patches) won't let me restore my game after a save when I restart ScummVM. It says something about being incompatible because it was saved under a different version, but I have no idea what that means.

I'm also trying to get Phantasmagoria to run which according to the latest version of ScummVM should be able to, but as soon as I try to add the game ScummVM crashes. It works fine on DosBox though. Just wanted to see how it played on ScummVM if I could get it to work.