• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK
The Arena
  • Rum 'n' Bass In The Arena, form a crew of four and play your instruments during a contest. 10
  • Pints Mean Prizes In The Arena, deliver a chest during a contest - while drunk! 10
  • Glorious Sea Dog Purchase the Glorious Sea Dog Jacket, Hat, Hook and Gloves. 10
  • Nice Pirates Finish Last In The Arena, deliver a stolen chest during a contest. 20
  • Hot Tub Crime Machine In The Arena's tavern, get at least one member of each crew into the hot tub at the same time. 25
  • Capture the Swag In The Arena, deliver a chest within the first five minutes of a contest. 30
  • Fortune and Glory In The Arena, have 15 chests in your crew's possession at the same time during a contest. 30
  • Show Your Colours In The Arena, take part in a contest using every single colour of ship. 30
  • Captain of Silvered Waters Receive the Commendation for placing in the top three 100 times in The Arena. 30
  • Champion of Silvered Waters Receive the Commendation for placing first 100 times in The Arena. 50
  • Legend of Silvered Waters Receive the Commendation for placing first 100 times in The Arena as a Pirate Legend. 50
  • Sailor of Silvered Waters Receive the Commendation for completing 200 contests in The Arena. 35
  • Master of The Arena Purchase the Arena Master Promotion from the Sea Dogs Trading Company. 35
Hunters Call
  • Dining With the Stars Cook a piece of food on a campfire at night. 5
  • Well Done! Burn a piece of food. 5
  • Not So Well Done Become sick from undercooked food. 5
  • Five a Day Eat at least one piece of every kind of fruit. 5
  • Another Pirate's Treasure Deliver a piece of treacherous loot to The Hunter's Call. 5
  • Night Bite Deliver a luminescent fish to The Hunter's Call. 10
  • A Rare Delicacy Deliver a rare coloured fish to The Hunter's Call. 10
  • Meat and Greet Deliver every kind of cooked meat to The Hunter's Call. 10
  • Hunter of Trophy Fish Receive the Commendation for delivering 25 Trophy Fish to The Hunter's Call. 20
  • Hook, Line and Sinker Deliver at least one of every kind of fish to The Hunter's Call. 30
  • Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves Receive the Commendation for completing 57 Grade 5 Hunter's Call Commendations. 50
  • Master of the Hunters Purchase the Master Hunter Promotion from The Hunter's Call Trading Company. 20
Tall Tales
  • The Shroudbreaker Complete 'The Shroudbreaker' Tall Tale. 10
  • The Cursed Rogue Complete 'The Cursed Rogue' Tall Tale. 10
  • The Legendary Storyteller Complete 'The Legendary Storyteller' Tall Tale. 10
  • Stars of a Thief Complete the 'Stars of a Thief' Tall Tale. 10
  • Wild Rose Complete the 'Wild Rose' Tall Tale. 10
  • The Art of the Trickster Complete 'The Art of the Trickster' Tall Tale. 10
  • The Fate of the Morningstar Complete 'The Fate of the Morningstar' Tall Tale. 10
  • Revenge of the Morningstar Complete the 'Revenge of the Morningstar' Tall Tale. 10
  • The Shores of Gold Complete 'The Shores of Gold' Tall Tale. 10
  • A Sunken Legacy Receive all Commendations for 'The Shroudbreaker' Tall Tale. 30
  • Fateful Memories Receive all Commendations for 'The Cursed Rogue' Tall Tale. 30
  • Sea of Dreams Receive all Commendations for 'The Legendary Storyteller' Tall Tale. 30
  • The Stolen Sky Receive all Commendations for the 'Stars of a Thief' Tall Tale. 30
  • Always Yours Receive all Commendations for the 'Wild Rose' Tall Tale. 30
  • The Trickster's Folly Receive all Commendations for 'The Art of the Trickster' Tall Tale. 30
  • The Unbroken Bond Receive all Commendations for 'The Fate of the Morningstar' Tall Tale. 30
  • The Morningstar Rises Receive all Commendations for 'The Revenge of the Morningstar' Tall Tale. 30
  • Seeker of Grand Adventure Receive all Commendations for all the Shores of Gold Tall Tales. 130
https://www.trueachievements.com/n3...-anniversary-update-achievement-list-revealed

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
I am ready, and so is my Rum.

Less than 24 hrs till the servers go online, I am hyped.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
ImportantKindAmurstarfish.gif

Can't wait for the update. Friends and me are ready.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Hot Tub Crime Machine is such a good achievement name

edit- New achievements all look pretty reasonable aside from maxing out every hunters call commendation. I can see that being the new "Complete 250 voyages/Sail 1000 miles in each company" where its cast aside for "Well Ive spent 600 hours doing everything else in this game, might as well do this"

Demacabre

Nov 20, 2017
Yah know, I have shit on this game relentlessly last year but if they have a legit ongoing story mode where the narrative is the focus.....I am convinceable. I'd have to see how the quality pans out first though.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Those arena achievement are going to be tough, I'd like to 100% this but probably never will.

I doubt that I've ever done it with any game.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
There probably will be some kind of one year later reviews.

Still seeing a lot of comments and questions whether the "single player campaign" needs gold etc. People have the wrong idea about this content. Reviews would help out with the confusion.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Yah know, I have shit on this game relentlessly last year but if they have a legit ongoing story mode where the narrative is the focus.....I am convinceable. I'd have to see how the quality pans out first though.

How gracious of you... I suspect you won't like it still, it's not changing the core of what the rest of the game is and isn't.