• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
I meant to try this out on my pc but forgot. Wanted to see that 4k goodness!
I agree that twitch most likely contributed to the boost in players. I really hope this game does well cuz Rare and Xbox deserve it. :D

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warning: Thread Derailing (please read the mod post, first page.)
Steam or bust. Not buying it off Win Store.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since it was a closed beta, only accessible for people that pre-ordered the game at full price - I'm afraid we're already there. :(

I played the technical alpha and the closed beta and I have never pre-ordred the game.

Win Store is shit and I agree with BernardoOne , until people actually pay for it, you can't say people will use it to play the game.

I used the Win Store to play the alpha and closed beta, will I use it to buy and play the full game? No.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I played on PC my freind played on Xbox and we had a great time. Rare did their homework and put a lot of loving into the PC version. I hope it does very well for them.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if the crossplay is why the sniper scope is so painfully slow
Would love to play it but it's not on steam so I can't. Saves money I suppose.
Is stuff like this not essentially port begging?
I mean for stores sure but it is the same thing. Not saying you should get in trouble but we should think about this.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
I mean for stores sure but it is the same thing. Not saying you should get in trouble but we should think about this.

If you consider Steam a platform--and I think some do--then yeah, I think it fits the commonly-held definition of port begging. It's up to the mods. Maybe we should report it and find out?

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Na, it's just being whiny and not being a true gamer, because if you are, you don't care about the platform or store.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Are you sure? You can't know unless someone tells you. LOL.
Haha, well yeah that much is obvious. I had maybe 8-10 crew mates over the course of a few hours. One of the guys asked every new guy that got put in our crew. I was shocked that most had mics too. I had to dig one up and apparently it sucks. Will need to invest in a better mic if I buy this game.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017

Reason I can't play it is because I have windows 7, a Steam release would mean it would work on there too. I'm still on PC but I have 0 access to the game because I'm on 7. Which is just dumb.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Haha, well yeah that much is obvious. I had maybe 8-10 crew mates over the course of a few hours. One of the guys asked every new guy that got put in our crew. I was shocked that most had mics too. I had to dig one up and apparently it sucks. Will need to invest in a better mic if I buy this game.
I would say to try it with Game Pass for $10 for a month before fully committing.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Debating between buying a Xbox one s or a gaming pc tower (never had one before and its kinda a whole new world). What am I possibly looking at spending for the tower to run this game in 4k?