• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
When the clock strikes midnight

WrbKv6w.gif

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
Edit^^ Goonies gifs! I'm gonna enjoy this OT : )

Preloaded and ready on Xbox one X!

First time on the high seas for me having deliberately avoided the Beta for a fresh experience

Can't wait!!

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Cloaked in folds of midnight waters
Side by side, we sons and daughters
We set forth for no king's orders,
But we'll sail together.
Hold fast! Tides are turning
Flames roar! Fires are burning
We'll all be returning
If we sail together.
All on the waves shall know our story
Sing of the battles fought ashore, we
All shall thrive on fame and glory
When we sail together.
Words of warning have been spoken
Ancient creatures have awoken
Still, until our bond is broken
We shall sail together!
We shall sail together...
We shall sail together...

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great OT.

Really looking forward to Tuesday, can't wait to get a crew together!

And subbed to the thread too :)

riprapp

Oct 27, 2017
Echoing the appreciation for a grand OT, and adding my voice to those eagerly awaiting launch.

Looking forward to sailing the seas for shenanigans of the highest order with some of you!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Fantastic OT, hope we can all hop in when the first Game Pass client goes online in New Zealand (via New Zealand Microsoft store) which means we should be able to start in 22 hours and 7 minutes!

In the meantime I'm playing through the fantastic Rare collection.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
This is the game that's really going to catapult XGP. What an amazing service to get a game like this. Absurd value and bring on that little piggy! lol

atom519

Oct 28, 2017
Preloaded and ready! Will be picking up a bottle of rum for Tuesday's inaugural voyage .

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the replies everyone. I didn't know it had matchmaking for finding crews, that will be useful. Hopefully there's a resetera group for people to play with too.

Wait, you can use game pass for pc?

I thought it was for console only?

According to the faq:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ame-pass-faq#148dc3dbe43342d8898cec34f09091e5

Play Anywhere games will work on pc. the entirety of gamepass won't. That's why they won't say gamepass work on pc and then get loads of people complaining WHY CANT I PLAY NINJA GAIDEN BLACK AND SUNSET OVERDRIVE ON MY PC

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How does game pass work through PC and what PC games are avaialble through game pass?

Like, where do I get game pass through PC?

OP
OP

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
How does game pass work through PC and what PC games are avaialble through game pass?
Essentially you go to official Microsoft website, sign-up and then you'll gain access to any of the games that have crossplay availability. That includes Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4 and a fair few others that I'm not able to recall off the top of my head.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Play Anywhere games will work on pc. the entirety of gamepass won't. That's why they won't say gamepass work on pc and then get loads of people complaining WHY CANT I PLAY NINJA GAIDEN BLACK AND SUNSET OVERDRIVE ON MY PC
That's true, but with Phil hinting that at some point soon it'll come to PC, I'm intrigued how they'll make that work given how sparse the W10 store and PA is right now.
You need to work in your soft skills. You're coming across like a complete dick.
I just hate being called 'dude' is all. And the irony in this post is startling.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Posting in this legendary thread, Rare are back, finally!

See you all on the high sea's me hearties!

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018

Like, where do I get game pass through PC?

Current Play Anywhere games (in Gamepass):
- Gears of War 4
- Halo Wars 2
- ReCore Definitive Edition
- Riptide GP Renegade
- Super Lucky's Tale
- Halo Wars
- Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Animal Collection
& ofcourse Sea of Thieves

nstine

Dec 21, 2017
Wait, you can use game pass for pc?

I thought it was for console only?

According to the faq:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ame-pass-faq#148dc3dbe43342d8898cec34f09091e5

Gamepass works on PC for Play Anywhere (crossbuy) titles only. It works because gamepass gives you a digital copy of the game on Xbox and having a digital copy automatically gives you a PC version as well.

Games that are not Play Anywhere will only be playable on Xbox and this is probably why the FAQ states it only works on Xbox. The number of Play Anywhere titles on gamepass is still fairly small at this point, but will continue to grow over time. Most if not all of Microsoft's future first party titles will be Play Anywhere and all of them will be included in gamepass on day 1 according to MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.