• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I swoon everytime a new video is uploaded.

My crush on Mr Neate is real <3
Joenana.png

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I know it's annoying for those not in Pioneers to hear everyone dancing around patch notes. But...

👀

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I think they're opening up more spaces to get into the Pioneer sessions soon? I'd recommend following the steps to apply (I can't even remember what they are) if you're interested.
Next week's update will allow for opt in to pioneers. We don't know when they will let us opt in though and everything will still be under NDA. So I'm excited I'll be able to try some stuff before the update drops at least.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
im a pioneer, i'm privy to these patch notes, but i deleted the build because i didn't want to grind two characters. i'd also prefer to experience all this stuff at the same time and in a (hopefully) polished state.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
What is the quickest way currently to grind out legend?
Skullforts mostly. If you ant a constant group join the official discord's LFG channel or through xbox's own LFG. You will always find a spot. Hope you still have Doubloons and check which commendations still have some available. 45+ is a very tough grind and if you have enough doubloons you can buy your way from 45-50. It will save a you a TON of grinding.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I've come to accept the fact I'll never become legend. As much as I love the game, I just don't play it enough.

I'm currently on 31, 25, 21 level wise for all three merchants.

Ah well.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit at the pioneer patch notes.

Can we get a list of who on Era is a pioneer? The worst part of the program is its damn near impossible to get a good crew together because NDA sorta restricts using LFG discords and features.

Or pioneers can send me (Tawpgun) a friend request/message. Would love to test this stuff out. I barely touch Pioneer because I either have to sloop it or get into a squad with no mics.

Sikamikanico

Oct 25, 2017

Can we get a list of who on Era is a pioneer? The worst part of the program is its damn near impossible to get a good crew together because NDA sorta restricts using LFG discords and features.

Or pioneers can send me (Tawpgun) a friend request/message. Would love to test this stuff out. I barely touch Pioneer because I either have to sloop it or get into a squad with no mics.
*raises hand

I think that the rule is the only place you can discuss Pioneers, is in the Pioneer forum.

Oct 27, 2017
Damn could you guys please stop to say how awesome those patch notes are? You just make me more curious. Is there at least an ETA when we can expect this stuff to go live?

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017

My brother (SealedSeven ) and I are Pioneers. Idk how often our schedules would line up but feel free to add/ping us if you're looking for crew.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
Damn could you guys please stop to say how awesome those patch notes are? You just make me more curious. Is there at least an ETA when we can expect this stuff to go live?
Agreed. It's "annoying" lol.

As someone who has been playing almost religiously since the beta/alfa and still not in, but people who have joined in on a way later date have gotten in. Its fucking sad man. And this thread is almost always bumped with a little "whoa..these patch notes"

Well some new stuff is coming in an update on the 6th. I assume the other goodies aren't coming until the anniversary. (3/20)
I was under the assumption that they are only going to tell what the update is going to contain on 20.03.2019

which again sucks for me :'(

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Agreed. It's "annoying" lol.

As someone who has been playing almost religiously since the beta/alfa and still not in, but people who have joined in on a way later date have gotten in. Its fucking sad man. And this thread is almost always bumped with a little "whoa..these patch notes"
There should be a Pioneers thread that is the only place Pioneers can talk about patch notes.

I promise I won't go in ;)

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
all we would be able to say is "new patch notes" and "wow"

Hopefully they tease some of these updates soon earlier than the 20th. But overall it's going to be great!
The way people are hyping it up, I'm waiting for a sequel level update. Like crazy stuff.

Rare ain't doing themselves any favors with this.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
Next week's update(the 6th) will enable opt in Pioneers. So hopefully not long after that we can all finally get in and be amazed at patychnotes and still not be able to say anything(Will still be under NDA)

Anarkin

Oct 27, 2017
If someone here breaks the NDA, how would Rare even know who it was? There must be at least a few hundred people in the pioneer program out there. And what would the consequences be if they find out. I doubt they would sue anyone.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
I was just curious how Rare would even find out and about the consequences. That's all. It's not just about this game but other games too where people signed an NDA. Now I have 39 post, feels pretty good. :)

Haha, don't know if having many posts is an accomplishment.

I think you'll need to have some love for the game to join programs like these. And screwing a developer like Rare is not something I'd do. But things have leaked, so it happens. Hope all the leaks stay to a minimum, I've been able to avoid them thusfar.

Not sure if I'm joining the Pioneer program this week. I also like te surprise of trailers and launching the game after an update. Choices, choices.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 110% opting in as soon as possible. This update feels so far away I need to get my hands on this stuff. I also really do want to make an effort to provide feedback and test a lot.

Anarkin

Oct 27, 2017
I think you'll need to have some love for the game to join programs like these. And screwing a developer like Rare is not something I'd do. But things have leaked, so it happens. Hope all the leaks stay to a minimum, I've been able to avoid them thusfar.

Yeah that's true. I was in the AoEDE beta and had to agree to not share anything from the game but I don't think it was an NDA? Anyway I hope nothing leaks for you. ;)

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
So I dropped some of my doubloons on rep, didn't realise how much you could get rofl, I'm now 50 with Hoarders and the Order, 40 with Merchants.

Status
Not open for further replies.