• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I began season 1 like 6 months ago, got bored, picked it back up yesterday and it was ok.
Today I started season 2 and I'm already on episode 6.
Damn.
NO SPOILERS

this is a great show.
I just want to spread the word, since I never see it mentioned. Also, season 1 played it very safe, and I almost recommend just skipping to season 2.
or maybe give season 1 half your attention. But pay full attention to season2cause this shit might be Amazons best work.

Also has a couple of dudes from the Wire in it, so got that too

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
It's one of the most consistently great shows going.

And yes, it's the best thing Amazon has.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Oh and no melodrama

Main character seems to do smart shit, and so does his partner (which is awesome in it)

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I've always wanted to watch this because Lance Reddick is in it, but my show backlog is too much.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have watched all of Bosch and I am failing to grasp how it "goes there"

And I really like the show.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
The show is excellent. Performances, writing, character arcs. One of the best shows Amazon has going and one of the best shows on TV right now imho.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I'll try to get back into it but I quit near the end of Season 3. The dialogue sounds like every character is reading lines from the Connelly books. And the acting is just ok, at best. Also his daughter is absolutely fucking insufferably bad at acting.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
I watched a bit of the first season and wasn't hooked, but I stumbled into watching some of the third season with my dad when it came out and got really into it. Solid show.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Another thing I like: how diverse it is.
So often you have shows in Miami, NYC, or LA and 90 percent of cast are white. Nothing like the actual cities.

Lotto

Oct 28, 2017
Earth
Bosch is dope, I watched all the current seasons starting from the first in like a month and a half

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely one of my favorite current shows.

Harry and Jerry (...I just realized their names rhyme) are a great pair.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
My partner started reading the books a couple months back and binged through the first 5 seasons in like 3 weeks. She's gonna have a hard time controlling herself this weekend with S6.

I watched S1 with her and then dipped in and out of the other seasons while she watched them. It's a really good show.

The jazz score makes me feel like I'm watching a modern-day L.A. Noire.