• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Seattle-ERA!

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
1) Reduce prices of car tabs and thus encourage more people to drive
2) Make it harder to keep roads in driveable condition
3) ???
4) Profit

I side more with Scott than Pedersen, but what I find interesting is that a candidate who would be viewed as a liberal in most other parts of the country is vilified here. Sometimes it's hard for us to remember how different things are in Seattle.
That says more about the rest of the country than it does about Seattle, TBH.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
1) Reduce prices of car tabs and thus encourage more people to drive
2) Make it harder to keep roads in driveable condition
3) ???
4) Profit
But I save $300 a year! Got mine!

That says more about the rest of the country than it does about Seattle, TBH.
Sure, but we are definitely in our own little bubble, for better or worse. I always have to remind myself of that whenever I travel. It stuns me what people are happy about when we visit my wife's family in Omaha.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
OP
OP
Trouble

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
What if we built more train lines
Well link light rail is being extended from Angle Lake to Tacoma... but it will probably take close to 2 hours to get to/from Seattle/Tacoma on light rail.

Can't forget that we had an election where people voted for new forms of mass transit but then also voted against an initiative that would've paid for it. ;-)
Basically describes the voting public everywhere. Taxes have been so vilified that we constantly kneecap ourselves out of fear of them.

Irnbru

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Toronto was the better team! What if Altidore?

Fuck off Disney people. They lost 3-1. The better team doesn't get outscored.
Pretty much, possession isn’t every thing, heck look at possession in the LAFC match and it’s the same story.
If you can’t capitalize, then you’re not doing great, and it’s a pretty damn conclusive 3-1 ending, like, even the final goal was conciliatory and not a game changer. lol