• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Geez, two blocks up 5th from my job. Our early morning crew (2am start) has had plenty of stories about crazies and fucked-up happenings but no murder until now.

SpartyCrunch

Xbox
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Yesterday my wife took the E line home from the McDonalds stop at 3rd and Pike. It's always sketchy there. But last night around 5-6PM she said there was a puddle of blood on the sidewalk with police tape and police taking photos. Apparently someone got stabbed there recently and then fled the scene.

Wheeeeee

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
May it lead to a lot more.

Also, your username/avatar combo is great. I don't remember ever noticing it previously. New for the new site?

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
tag yourself, I'm calvin:

calvin-hobbes-appalling-theology-and-snow-demons.gif

Studge

Oct 25, 2017
Your neighbor in the Martha Lake area reporting in.

They were just saying on the news this is the earliest snow since I think they said 1971.
Oh man the snow, holy shit weird. My daughter was kinda bummed because my wife and I were both like "whoa snow!!" but snow doesn't necessarily mean you will be able to play in it and she had already got all excited.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wow it's snow. We haven't seen a sight like this since ash was falling from the sky!

Really though , snow in the beginning of November. Nice.

True Underdog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Mostly sleet/frozen rain in Bellevue right now. Doesn't sound like the snow in Seattle is sticking/going to stick, so hopefully the commute home isn't too bad. :)

Edit: Also, hello Seattle-ERA!

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was snowing hard most of the day out here but not sticking. The temperature dropping below freezing tonight means we might get a white Christmas after all. Except it's still the beginning of November lol.

It's probably going to be a cold winter this year with multiple snow days. Should be pretty, and treacherous to drive around in.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
Oh man.

My wife and I used to go to Hump every year with our friends. I think we went the first five or six years. I'd love to go again, so much fun.

D23

Oct 25, 2017
Happy snow day. It's coming down in issaquah right now. I hope it snows a lot tonight so I don't have to come in tomorrow for work

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Just got back from Seattle yesterday. The snow at Capitol Hill on Friday was the first time I'd been in any. But it melted the moment it hit the ground, so it wasn't too much trouble. I put feelers out for transfers and got three different bites, one of which called today. We'll see what happens.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
G
Just got back from Seattle yesterday. The snow at Capitol Hill on Friday was the first time I'd been in any. But it melted the moment it hit the ground, so it wasn't too much trouble. I put feelers out for transfers and got three different bites, one of which called today. We'll see what happens.
Good luck., I'm rooting for you. I hope you're not a murderer though and I am accidentally rooting for a new serial killer who's going to stalk the city.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
Ha, nope. Just a guy that's tired of desert climate and found a place that I quite enjoyed exploring. Can't wait to do more of it. :)

Deleted member 1852

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Serial killer will be sad when he realizes that because of the Seattle Freeze he'll never be able to meet anyone to kill.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, SeattleERA. I didn't see the thread. Rainier Beach for me.

The Seattle Freeze is a myth that people use to not cop to their complicity in low energy/importance for friends.

Did ya'll hear that rain last night? I did up all of it with a hand/foot/mouth rashing toddler.