• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, you don't get to do this when the guy used the system to call victims prostitutes, and when your wife is in the White House supporting it. Whatever you're doing here, it's over.

George Conway I'll argue, is an important voice in this moment. He has never backed down. It does two things - it makes his wife look even faker than she already is and it drives the president NUTS. I'm not only allowing it, I am applauding George Conway as one of the few people in Trump's circle who tells the fucking truth. His wife is a curse of humanity but he's genuine as far as I can tell. And he's also not suggesting Acosta is in any way NOT responsible.

Acosta allowed the child rape victims to be called Prostitutes in court.

Oct 27, 2017
George Conway I'll argue, is an important voice in this moment. He has never backed down. It does two things - it makes his wife look even faker than she already is and it drives the president NUTS. I'm not only allowing it, I am applauding George Conway as one of the few people in Trump's circle who tells the fucking truth. His wife is a curse of humanity but he's genuine as far as I can tell. And he's also not suggesting Acosta is in any way NOT responsible.

When you say "actual sex predator" in this context, knowing how the victims were treated by Acosta's office during the legal process for so many years, it's way way over the line. I won't applaud that.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When you say "actual sex predator" in this context, knowing how the victims were treated by Acosta's office during the legal process for so many years, it's way way over the line. I won't applaud that.

You don't have to but he's literally saying rapist vs rapist enabler. He's not clearing Acosta of anything. I can't spend any more energy "defending" Conway than this though.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
You don't have to but he's literally saying rapist vs rapist enabler. He's not clearing Acosta of anything. I can't spend any more energy "defending" Conway than this though.

I agree with you. People complain about no-one with any real influence ever saying or doing anything. I'm good with this guy at least SAYING something that gets heard...even if it's as simple as that. Rather he say something than nothing...even if he's married to a literally snake.

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Acosta allowed the child rape victims to be called Prostitutes in court.

PoTAYto, poTAHto, amirite? JFC I peripherally knew how gross this NPA was over the years but the more I hear about Acosta the more I find I don't care the fellow.

And "ghoul" has never been a more appropriate moniker than for Kellyanne. I don't know how the hell George is married to her except for tax purposes or some shit.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
It's truly hilarious. The press literally mocked him when he said Trump had his back.

"Yeah. Ok. Wink* wink*"

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
goddamn this guy has more balls than all of the dem candidates combined. he literally gives no fucks.
Because many of the dems want to win over Trump voters as well. Not Trump diehards mind you, but there was a strong Obama/Trump voter overlap in the last election.

The EC being a thing means you cannot go too crazy.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
While I understand what you are saying about Conway and I agree I think what he was directly saying is that as bad as Acosta is Trump is worse which is also true.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
So, since this administration seems to always replace people with someone worse, will get get a straight up convicted child abuser as his replacement?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
When is this man just going to divorce Kellyanne already?

They both are millionaires and laugh at all of this shit in their 7th home. Not sure why people aren't seeing this.

Tweets are cute n all.. but.. thats all they are. Lots of sick burns...

kids are being rounded up on sunday to be thrown into concentration camps.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins

The president glanced down at a piece of paper before he said that Patrick Pizzella, the deputy Secretary of Labor, will become acting secretary.

10:22 AM - Jul 12, 2019

mB1qHt3VBR5zPW8eYoPaqZk11aY=.gif

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Will there be any consequences for Acosta or will it just be he made a judgment at the time, there was perhaps issues with it but what you you gonna do, moving on?

Oct 27, 2017
While I understand what you are saying about Conway and I agree I think what he was directly saying is that as bad as Acosta is Trump is worse which is also true.

He was definitely saying Trump was worse, no doubt. But it's a bad look for a lawyer to be expressing that in an insensitive way when it's been revealed how insensitive Acosta's legal office was during the entire process. He could have said something to the effect of "he should be the one leaving and taking a seat next to Epstein right now" and gotten the same point across.

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
T H E B E S T P E O P L E
H
E
B
E
S
T
P
E
O
P
L
E

Acosta can fuck right off and join all the other monsters in he history books.