• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SwitchKraft

Jan 12, 2019
Not sure if this is Kosher to plug myself on YT here or not so I won't put a link or anything but I heard about this earlier today as well, did some research and I think I know what his latest scam is.
If we compare the listings, it looks like he's wiping the memory of consoles he get's from AliExpress and THEN sells them.
Easy was to get around the ROM licensing but also possibly explains why the consoles he's dropshipping are missing all the accessories included when you purchase from AliExpress.

SwitchKraft

Jan 12, 2019
Can we get the Layden, Phil and Reggie triumvirate from TGA to take him down?
He won't need a lawyer this time it seems. If you compare the listings you'll notice his doesn't include any games. That's how he gets around the licensing/ROM problem.
I bet he's ordering them, wiping them clean, THEN selling IMO.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Y'all laugh now but one year from now we'll be reading a news headlines saying "SouljaGame Inc. buys Apple Inc. wholesale. SouljaGame C.E.O., SouljaBoy, claims: 'Barely cost a thing, fam...'" and everyone will agree it was only a matter of time.

giphy.webp

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
If there are no games on it this time, then he actually learned something. But if there are any patented designs on the HW itself... his ass is in hot water again. Theres a reason these things are sold mostly in China afterall

Last edited:

thespartin

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, this dude just needs to stop. Checked his twitter, and now he is selling a "virtual reality wireless game portable joystick"

At this point i feel like hes really just trying to take advantage of people who are not tech-savy.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Soulja's comments might be ending him with this Nintendo lawsuit once Nintendo watches these videos.

Watch these HILARIOUS interviews if you get a chance. Anyway, he explains the console, explains what's on there, explains how much he's made, yeah he's not winning that case if this is accurate.

22:45 is when he breaks down exactly what he's doing to those who don't really know about gaming. Akademiks (a gamer) understands it but he backs off after a while.

Last edited: