• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DeejayDoom

Oct 25, 2017
I knew it was Catherine from the first image, i'm gonna buy it day 1 and i still find all of these teases really funny. Love these kind of things.

oneida

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I've submitted the keys to SteamDB so the names are visible:

IHPwBnk.png
Are each of these SteamDB entries? Catherine + DLC or something?

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Even if this is for Catherine Classic, it's still a megaton that one of Atlus' game is coming to the PC platform.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
I would kill for atlus porting Dragon's Crown for PC.

But catherine its some great news too!

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
O_O i can't believe this is true

Yeah me neither it's also pretty stupid since we can allrdy extract all the data from the ps3 versions of the games and they all run allrdy perfectly in emulators on pc, a native pc version would make no difference apart from the fact that vanillaware would see some money from it.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Source on that cause there was a article from 2015 stating that they are thinking of a solution to being their games over (not sure if it was true or not lol)

Yeah, I remember this from a couple of years ago:
https:///2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Im guessing this ain't a new game by Vanilaware, isn't?
http://www.siliconera.com/2019/01/0...features-adventurers-and-water-spirit-undine/

George Kamitani said:
I think you kindly for your continued support in 2019. I decided to go with a fantasy drawing for the New Year's greeting illustration. It is of the adventurers and the water spirit Undine. This is the kind of game… no, first comes 13 Sentinels.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Just caught up. Fascinating stuff.

Everyone's going to be glued to their keyboards in the next 3 days for that free key. :D

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Same on Platinum's website

Bayonetta 2:

Platform: Nintendo Switch | Genre: Climax Action | Players: 1-2 | Release Date: February 16, 2018 | eShop Price: $49.99 / €49.99 | ESRB Rating: TBA | Publisher: Nintendo | Developer: PlatinumGames Inc. | © 2014-2018 Nintendo © SEGA Published by Nintendo

Bayonetta 3:
Platform: Nintendo Switch | Genre: Climax Action | Release Date: TBA | ESRB Rating: TBA | Publisher: Nintendo Co., Ltd. | Developer: PlatinumGames Inc. | ©SEGA. Licensed by SEGA.
that would be absolutely wild, lol

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
Sega once made an absolutely nutty ARG using tiny text in the corner of an image posted on Twitter once with like 10 layers of clues. No one solved it then, doesn't look like this will be solved now either.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
vanillaware has said that they will never port to PC because they don't want no one to see how they animate their spritework.
Weird, I don't remember this but do remember them saying they were interesting in PC ports of their games in 2015.

https:///2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
?????

Did you not read the last few pages?

I just see a bunch more signs toward Catherine... I was under the impression there was another "hidden clue" that hadn't been solved yet. My bad.

Like this guy said:

It seems really silly if this is all for Catherine.
Everyone already guessed it was Catherine because of the sheep, but SEGA repeatedly going "no no no, there's more to this" and then upon solving the images we get a clue that points to... Catherine again. What was even the point?

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
So on which game groups will they be dumping the next pic if there are still three to go? Vanquish, Shining Resonance Refrain, Binary Domain and the first Valkyria Chronicles have no such posts yet.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work

Sounds like there is something hidden in the teases thus far?

Maybe? I think Catherine is a given, but they may be implying that there's more to it. If Catherine is getting a port, it could mean that P5 is also getting a port. Catherine as a means to test the waters with PC and the engine, just like Catherine was a testing of the waters for the engine for P5. Then P5R hits PS4/Steam/Switch.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe? I think Catherine is a given, but they may be implying that there's more to it. If Catherine is getting a port, it could mean that P5 is also getting a port. Catherine as a means to test the waters with PC and the engine, just like Catherine was a testing of the waters for the engine for P5. Then P5R hits PS4/Steam/Switch.
Catherine isn't on the same engine as P5.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

That tweet just refers to the images containing hidden Steam keys. It wasn't known at the time.