• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PaulSane

Oct 25, 2017
You know what, the next word is probably going to be "January" actually. If it's "Valentine's", then there would be no reason to wait for the last image to know the release date, and I doubt SEGA would make this rookie mistake :p With "January", we'll have to wait for the last image. And if that's the case, I'd wager that the last word is "10th" or "11th" :p

lazerfox

Oct 26, 2017
Switzerland
You know what, the next word is probably going to be "January" actually. If it's "Valentine's", then there would be no reason to wait for the last image to know the release date, and I doubt SEGA would make this rookie mistake :p With "January", we'll have to wait for the last image. And if that's the case, I'd wager that the last word is "10th" or "11th" :p
Unless they post the last two images simultaneous

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Yeah my bet is on the 11th. Why would SEGA release it on the same day Full Body comes out in Japan. Seems like a dumb idea.

Vanquish, Bayonetta, Puyo Puyo and Yakuza 0 all released on different days of the week so its hard to predict a release date.

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully 11th, 10th would be a bit weird since the code will be released on the 10th.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Just caught up and dayumn!!
Are they putting out 1 image per day? So 2 more days to know release date if true.

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
Judging by the time of their postings, which is pretty much the same as far as I can tell it seems to be it will be the same time tomorrow and the day after as well. So in about 23h and 10 minutes (4:00 pm, gmt+1 here) should be the next posting.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
If this is the start of Atlus games on PC then I'm sure it isn't the work of Atlus themselves.
Far as I know they just view the pc as a filthy den of pirates.
which is only a half truth lol

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
The sheep on the pic is real black tho.

Too bad iirc black sheep does have something to do in actual Catherine plot :(

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
It's tomorrow. Catherine Classic is now confirmed to be this because its been rated on PC. Lines up with announcement they're making on Twitter tomorrow despite it being Japanese related, which I don't think matters because this is Atlus and they do whatever they want.

Last edited:

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Catherine on friday then!
While they announce something for the PS4 version lol

PaulSane

Oct 25, 2017
That reminds me, there are 16 more packages that were updated at the same time as these 8. What are the chances those are going to be used to tease something else? Maybe even 2 things, if they use 8 each, like the current tease :p
1a36a66183.png

Butch

Oct 27, 2017
That reminds me, there are 16 more packages that were updated at the same time as these 8. What are the chances those are going to be used to tease something else? Maybe even 2 things, if they use 8 each, like the current tease :p

"We're also fixing the missing light effects from Yakuza 0 .. lol jk guys"