• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AVtechNICK

Dec 13, 2017
Catherine Classic - Teaser - TODAY!
Really, no kidding?
giphy.gif

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Is this going to be just the PS3 version?
As in no Full Body additions?

Kinda ruins things knowing its already obsolete.

Atolm

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know. Catherine is among my top ten of games from the PS360 gen. I love the gameplay, the presentation and the inusual themes of love, relationships and compromise it deals with. No other game has tackled them.

But with Full Body coming this has to be a insane value proposition for me to consider buying it...

Prelude

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this won't delay Kiwami any further. Like Catherine for Valentine's day or something and Kiwami is in January.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So it was the original Catherine all along? Why would they have gone to this much effort for something everyone called immediately?

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
It'll be Catherine Classic lol, it's Sega EU and Atlus we're talking about.
Former only do old console ports, and latter hates multiplat releases.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Did SEGA EU not have anything to do with VC4 on PC? That was revealed the same time as Yakuza. It's unlikely but certainly possible we get both versions of Catherine. Full Body maybe way later though.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
German language teaser, original Catherine confirmed

Edit acknowledging I've been beaten to the post.

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Can't believe we're this damn close to finally getting this gem on PC; I was worried Xbox bc or some compromised PS4 alteration were the closest we were ever gonna get to seeing a modern release.

HotHotHot

Oct 27, 2017
I'll buy this just because they included dual audio, assuming that's what "Japanische Sprachausgabe" means. Trying to mod the original VA into the PS3 version was a nightmare.