• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saturn Legacy, ports of all of the sega saturn games to modern devices, headlined by the original panzer dragoon.

Freddo

Oct 27, 2017
SmĂĄland, Sweden
SoR was just released for phones, again, but this time with multiplayer support. Guess we will see more Mega Drive games like that. Maybe for consoles too?

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean... It's quite obviously Valkyria Chronicles 4 at the very least.

NinjaCoachZ

Oct 26, 2017
I bet they're probably working on VC4 PC. As for what else, wishful thinking on my part would be some Dreamcast/2000s games like Skies of Arcadia or JSRF, or more likely something like Sonic Unleashed or Yakuza. In-my-dreams thinking would be Saturn games or Shenmue.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Localized Phantasy Star Online 2

WTDnnwE.gif

Soulstar

Oct 25, 2017
Virtua Fighter 6?
My phone keyboard auto completed to Virtua Fighter 6 after only 3 letters.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
You can tell alot about this company when most here are expecting port and localizations instead of new games

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
I can't really get excited for this, I want to but I'm expecting little.

Hoping for Valkyria Chronicles 4, Kiwami 2 localisation or an Ishin localisation or a Yakuza 3-5 PS4 port mostly.

KonradLaw

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You can tell alot about this company when most here are expecting port and localizations instead of new games
It'sc Sega of Europe. It's PC focused branch. And we already know what their PC studios are working on. The only new annoucements can be ports, since SoE wouldn't be the one annoucing big new console titles

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on Twitter.
Are we getting more ports like Bayonetta and Vanquish next year?

Yeah, but that was honestly sort of a given anyway considering they sold well.

i do wonder what they go for next considering those 2 were the most obvious Platinum Games picks, and they have a fairly large amount of classic and newer Sega published stuff they could port.

OP
OP
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, but that was honestly sort of a given anyway considering they sold well.

i do wonder what they go for next considering those 2 were the most obvious Platinum Games picks, and they have a fairly large amount of classic and newer Sega published stuff they could port.

The most smart choice would be Persona 5 or Yakuza 0/Kiwami but they wont.