• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I want some of the 3rd party games.. I'd kill for Desert Strike/Strike Series on the Xbox!

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I assume this is the same as the 360/PS3 collection? Either way I will probably re-buy it since I no longer have a 360 to use my copy.

Jucksalbe

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So, with "over 50 games" and the collection on Steam having 51 games, I'm guessing this will be the same list of games and basically just a port of that collection?

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer makes it look like the PC Genesis collection thing so far. It'd be interesting if they allowed rom hacks on consoles though.

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
I'm always happy for these games being made accessible on newer platforms, though man we're never getting non-mobile releases of the Taxman's Sonic 1-2 are we :( Would much rather play those than the Mega Drive versions these days.

Thank goodness his version of CD was put on PC at least...

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Needs to do the Sonic3&Knuckles lock on as an option, fairly sure the last one on PS3 didn't have the option for them locked on, just Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles.

NegativeCero

Oct 28, 2017
I could've sworn I own one of these collections already on Steam. It's not the one with a cool fake living room thing?

Edit: Okay, so it's Ann updated version literally in OP. Sure, alright. I wonder if they let people buy the extra stuff at discount if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
It's a great collection so it's nice to see if making it's way over to newer consoles. Kind of hoping a Switch version gets announced at a later date so I can play games like Dynamite Headdy and Gunstar Heroes on the go!

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
I gonna guess this isn't on the Switch because Sega's waiting to see if Nintendo will have a Virtual Console service. PC seems a bit redundant with the games already being there

OP
OP
Virtua Sanus

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
There are 58 games on the Steam Collection before this particular release, so I am not expecting anything beyond what is on there. It will be pretty disappointing if they do not take their chance to bring in their recently acquired Technosoft games. Also, Monster World IV and OutRun for the love of GOD.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like the same one from last gen. The PC version was updated into a really neat wrapper, so seeing some of that brought into the console ports would be neat.

Wish they'd spend more time on ports of the games post-genesis instead though. Seems all they ever rerelease are these.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Would be nice if they replaced the Sonic games with the Taxman version.

Every gamer with any system should be able to appreciate this collection...