• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
I removed myself from the guild, as I'm done with this game. It's just too grindy, boring, and is a chore for me to play every day, personally.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I removed myself from the guild, as I'm done with this game. It's just too grindy, boring, and is a chore for me to play every day, personally.

Ha, that was me for the first few months the game was out. But then they added guilds and recurring Legendary events which drew me back in. But you're right, it's still a neverending grind that makes no secret it's catering to whales.

For me, though, it pairs well with Fire Emblem Heroes and Dragalia Lost. I've got my daily puzzle, strategy, and action RPGs. They're a time-sink that I both love and hate. lol

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
There's 2 new spaces open in the ResetEra guild if anyone would like to join now. Youll be in time to join us for a new gold event which is starting in the next 6 hours :)

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
I'm a bit over this game. It's become such a stale and monotonous experience. I don't even know why I would want to grind anymore. Playing survival mode and the daily events doesn't really feel any different from the two campaigns.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
And Welkin's up next, as expected. He's rare, so he might not be too impossible to get. That might mean the final Valkyria character is a red common, which would actually be a good fit since we don't have a lot of those (and none in Beyondering). No clue who it might be, though. Probably a VC1 character, since most of the franchises so far have been sticking to their first release.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Also, since the guild still has an opening, I'll go ahead and send a request. I wasn't sure at first how long I'd keep playing, but I've been going pretty hard on it lately, so why not? My name on there is Seed 4d3d3d3, it used to be Lowblood but I switched it when people were doing meme names from the dev Seed accounts and then realized you have to pay gems to change again. :/

Rosie or Isara, most likely

I figure Isara fits with the rest of the characters so far, but Rosie fits the color scheme better. :P

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
A shame it's not hero shards, but hey, at least it's more coins....hate that I can't grind out 260 & have to stick with 150 for these events.

Meanwhile, thanks to the last event, got Tails as my new most powerful Yellow & a few hundred short of finally hitting 30k team power.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
A shame it's not hero shards, but hey, at least it's more coins....hate that I can't grind out 260 & have to stick with 150 for these events.

Meanwhile, thanks to the last event, got Tails as my new most powerful Yellow & a few hundred short of finally hitting 30k team power.

If your Tails is that strong and you have Dr. Curien leveled up, you should be able to farm the 260 node with a little luck and some strategic heals.

I'm running Tails, Sonic, and Amy (all level 50) and Dr. Curien (level 45) at ~28,000 team power and was able to beat the highest 260 node level at ~46,000 on my first try. Give it a shot. :)

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
My strongest team at the moment:

- Tails (1 blue star, lv. 50)
- Baby (1 blue star, lv 46)
- Hotsuma (5 stars, lv. 50)
- Tyris (1 blue star, lv. 46)

Curien is level 35, 5 stars. Him (71/100) & Mr. X (82/100) are the next two characters I'm focusing on to get to blue star rank. With the event + 2x multiplier, my team for the event is 30,500 power. Maybe I should get Curien to level 40.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
My strongest team at the moment:

- Tails (1 blue star, lv. 50)
- Baby (1 blue star, lv 46)
- Hotsuma (5 stars, lv. 50)
- Tyris (1 blue star, lv. 46)

Curien is level 35, 5 stars. Him (71/100) & Mr. X (82/100) are the next two characters I'm focusing on to get to blue star rank. With the event + 2x multiplier, my team for the event is 30,500 power. Maybe I should get Curien to level 40.

Oh yeah, your team way outclasses mine, ha ha. You definitely got this.

Dr. Curien is also a great investment since he's a recurring amped-up hero in these events, and should be for at least a little while longer. His Bio-Reactor skill is amazing, too.

ninjabreadman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Was starting to think Big was weighing my team down (Sonic 61, Tails 60, Tyris 60, Big 50) so picked the only legendary green I had, Hotsuma, and blew my entire wad of cash getting him to 60 instead of wasting it on a common character.

He's complete shite :( I can't even reach my usual event spots with him so had to switch back to Big. It's odd, he has no health, but also does very little damage, and his shield thing isn't as effective as the same ability on Tails. Am i missing something? I was expecting him to be a glass cannon like Blaze.

Welcome back to the team Big!

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Why am I playing this crappy game? I was going to stay away after seeing that awful artwork but somehow ended up here anyway.
I have my team barely leveled up to 32 (mostly 4 stars), but never have enough money to get the full team the same level as I am (which is 33 now I think). I just got Shadow, but he's only level 20 and it will take so much money to get him anywhere near ready to fight.

I just earned 40,000 coins from the event and it all went into getting Death Adder and Amy up to lvl 32 -_-

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
Was starting to think Big was weighing my team down (Sonic 61, Tails 60, Tyris 60, Big 50) so picked the only legendary green I had, Hotsuma, and blew my entire wad of cash getting him to 60 instead of wasting it on a common character.

He's complete shite :( I can't even reach my usual event spots with him so had to switch back to Big. It's odd, he has no health, but also does very little damage, and his shield thing isn't as effective as the same ability on Tails. Am i missing something? I was expecting him to be a glass cannon like Blaze.

Welcome back to the team Big!
I assume he's a long haul kind of character (6 waves of enemies)

So far the best tank in the game is Wren IMO since he ALWAYS has taunt on. Only problem is when the enemey has a multi hit attack that is supposed to be spread out (like Joe shurikens) which will OHKO him lol Just pair him with a good healer.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I use Joe Musashi (3 blue stars, yellow hero), Sonic (2 blue stars, blue hero), Big The Cat (2 blue star, green hero) and Shadow (2 blue star red hero).
The team power is 53.322. That team works perfect together.. Sonic deals a lot of damage fast, and big supports him with his green to blue tiles power. Big also saves the other team members when they are low on health... Joe is dealing massive damage, and Big supports him with some yellow star tiles if there are none on the table. Shadow is perfect for star tiles.. he generates a lot of star tiles, and the red star tiles has a change to stun enemies.
In a good run they all help to keep Sonic going, with his fast build up and the others helping him he is an unstoppable force..

I really think this is the best team for the game..

RedAhmed

Jan 9, 2018
Against my own expectations I'm still playing this game, when you get a team with good synergy it becomes pretty fun. Though I hate how the game is obviously P2W. I'm going to stick with the game until it becomes too unbearable.
Is it still possible for me to join the guild? I'm around lvl 30 right now.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Against my own expectations I'm still playing this game, when you get a team with good synergy it becomes pretty fun. Though I hate how the game is obviously P2W. I'm going to stick with the game until it becomes too unbearable.
Is it still possible for me to join the guild? I'm around lvl 30 right now.
Currently full but people can get purged if they don't take part in the events so watch this space :)

I use 2 Blue* Joe, 1 Blue* Sonic/Big/Shadow for Arena and Playground but swap out Shadow for Beat as the healer in Survival.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
New guild event just started:

~ADVENTURE: SPIRIT~

Prizes include:
🏆Spirit Stones
🏆Radiant Skill Stones

Amped Heroes:
🗡Alicia Melchiott
🗡Dr. Curien
🗡Ebitan
🗡Selvaria Bles
🗡Welkin Gunther

All guild members encouraged to participate! :)

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I can only make it through Level 5 of the event with my current team, but will make a run every time it refreshes. The combo of the last guild rewards (20th place by a thread!) and this one will allow me to make some pretty decent team upgrades, though.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
This old announcement thread seems to have become a sort of de facto OT. As an announcement thread it's outlived its purpose but as an OT it would need to be moved to Hangouts as the game came out all the way back in November.

We are locking this thread in hopes it will prompt a proper OT. If someone would like to make one, we'll give the thread some time in Gaming before moving it. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.