• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
9OaxCa8.jpg

67c.gif

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NEW GUILD EVENT STARTING NOW:
ADVENTURE: FORTUNE

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Vector (40x)
πŸ—‘ Espio (20x)
πŸ—‘ ChuBei (20x)
πŸ—‘ Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ December 19th

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

If you'd like to join the guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Cool, can't wait to see all the Silver, Shadow, Hotsuma and Alis teams flooding Arena and breaking it.

Oh yeah, that's one nasty team comp. Thankfully you shouldn't see very many of those for a very long time since grinding a new character to 8/9/10 stars isn't feasible for most long-time players and they've already invested a ton of resources into whatever character they're currently running in the blue hero slot.

This was the wrong quote, Sega.

(actually when has he ever said this?)

Sonic 06, naturally. But it's no use expecting them to remember his most famous quote from that game.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Some dickhead is gonna spend £££ on it at launch and everyone at the top will follow suit.

Hey, if they dump money into a game that's clearly struggling and might not even be around a year from now, more power to 'em. Although that would be a shame when there are other gachas out there that actually seem to care about the F2P crowd and deserve the money more than this game does.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
SILVER LINING

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Silver (40x) *NEW HERO*
πŸ—‘ Espio (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)
πŸ—‘ ChuBei (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ December 22nd

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

If you'd like to join the guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: SPIRIT

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Espio (40x)
πŸ—‘ Silver (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)
πŸ—‘ ChuBei (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ December 26th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
SNOWBALL FIGHT!

AMPED HEROES:
🧀 (10x~20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ December 26th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Is that Mr. X's cousin, Mr. Blechs, from the FreeArt megacorporation? How is he able to hear his client over the phone with his Shop-Attac-Vacs running? And how are they running without a power source? Or is the money the power source and we're all doomed to abject poverty for the rest of our gacha-less lives?!

Find out the answers to these questions and more next year in Streets of Rage Poor!

Brunire

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 25, 2017
Are there any Resetera guilds with an open spot? I just started really playing so I am only level 16 at the moment.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
QUICK SILVER

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Silver (40x)
πŸ—‘ Espio (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)
πŸ—‘ ChuBei (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ December 29th

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards.

If you'd like to join our guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button. If your SEGA Heroes username is different from your Era username, please post in this thread and share your SEGA Heroes username with us before submitting a join request so that we know that you're an Era member in advance. Thanks! :)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: FORTUNE

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Espio (40x)
πŸ—‘ Silver (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)
πŸ—‘ ChuBei (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ January 2nd

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards.

If you'd like to join our guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button. If your SEGA Heroes username is different from your Era username, please post in this thread and share your SEGA Heroes username with us before submitting a join request so that we know that you're an Era member in advance. Thanks! :)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
BUSY BEE

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Charmy Bee (40x) *NEW HERO*
πŸ—‘ Espio (20x)
πŸ—‘ Silver (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ January 5th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
On a really strange coincidental note, I just noticed the two most recent yellow Heroes have strikingly similar names and it's kinda weirding me out: ChuBei / Charmy Bee. πŸ€”

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
So a pretty strong healer, this Charmy?

His value varies depending on what team comp he's running with but all indications point to yes. As always there are more readily available and farmable Heroes competing for the yellow slot so I doubt he'll tempt very many players to drop their mains unless they're huge fans of the character. And let's face it, there aren't many Charmy super fans out there. Plus he's Epic rarity instead of Legendary which could be a turn-off if you're looking for a long-term arena core hero due to comparably lower stats.

Personally I'll always prefer Tails because of how straightforward his skills are and how adaptable he is to any team he's on. Plus he's never getting replaced by anyone else on my main team after the mountain of resources it took to upgrade him to 8β˜… (farming countless Amy, Cream, and Knux shards and then spending tons of gold to promote them, only for them to be used to unlock nodes in the recurring Tails Legendary events and nothing else).

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: SPIRIT

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Silver (40x)
πŸ—‘ Charmy Bee (20x)
πŸ—‘ Espio (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ January 9th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Other than finally increasing the level cap, has there any other major changes to bring someone back?

898.jpg

Pretty much the only "major" changes they've been implementing have been "major" rip-offs on paid bundles and lower drop rates from looting. Other than that, it's business as usual.

What'll really bring old players back or attract new ones will always be new character sets. Since we just got Charmy to round out the four new Sonic characters, in a few days we should be getting a tease from the official Twitter account hinting at what franchise will be featured next. (Please be NiGHTS, please be NiGHTS...)

Brunire

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 25, 2017
I am hoping for Skies of Arcadia.

Edit: I don't remember much about NiGHTS. Were there enough characters for a solid foursome?

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I am hoping for Skies of Arcadia.

Edit: I don't remember much about NiGHTS. Were there enough characters for a solid foursome?

There was some discussion in this thread last year regarding potential characters that could be viable. I'd like to see NiGHTS/Reala/Jackle/Wizeman, while another member suggested NiGHTS/Reala/Claris/Elliot with Wizeman as a boss.

If they managed to squeeze five characters out of ChuChu Rocket, NiGHTS will have no problem whatsoever with finding four reps of its own. lol

Brunire

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 25, 2017
NiGHTS does make a lot of sense as one of these new Captain units.

GekigangerV

Oct 25, 2017
898.jpg

Pretty much the only "major" changes they've been implementing have been "major" rip-offs on paid bundles and lower drop rates from looting. Other than that, it's business as usual.

What'll really bring old players back or attract new ones will always be new character sets. Since we just got Charmy to round out the four new Sonic characters, in a few days we should be getting a tease from the official Twitter account hinting at what franchise will be featured next. (Please be NiGHTS, please be NiGHTS...)

Thats a shame. I look at the content in KOF All-Stars and Dragalia Lost and have to wonder how slow and boring SEGA Heroes has been for the last several months.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
As a day one Dragalia Lost player who is still enjoying it for hours a day over a year later, comparing it to SEGA Heroes is grossly unflattering. It's a night-and-day difference of how a dev should properly treat its playerbase.

Consider, as an example, that we're quickly approaching the one-year anniversary of when Demiurge last added new background music to guild events. What. The. Hell.

Sonic Generations' 3D Blast theme is burned into my very soul.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
GOOD LUCK CHARMY

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Charmy Bee (40x)
πŸ—‘ Silver (20x)
πŸ—‘ Espio (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ January 12th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
FUTURE FIGHTER

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Silver (40x)
πŸ—‘ Charmy Bee (20x)
πŸ—‘ Espio (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ January 16th

Brunire

β–² Legend β–²
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome!

So I wonder if we get Akira or Dural as a Captain? Or do we think they will only have a legendary?

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I'm honestly not sure what to expect from this set other than Akira. Outside of VF2 on Saturn, my experience with this series is virtually nil. lol

I'd really like to see them go for the low-poly aesthetic of VF1 though...

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I expect:

Akira
Jacky (could be red)
Sarah (blue?)
Pai
Kage-Maru (blue?)
Jeffey
Dural (boss character)

Just based on my limited knowledge on who Sega likes to references in crossovers. I'd imagine they'd stick with characters from 1 and/or 2.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Virtua Fighter brought me back. sent a guild request

Welcome back! :)

I expect:

Akira
Jacky (could be red)
Sarah (blue?)
Pai
Kage-Maru (blue?)
Jeffey
Dural (boss character)

Just based on my limited knowledge on who Sega likes to references in crossovers. I'd imagine they'd stick with characters from 1 and/or 2.

One thing I learned with their selection process over the past year is that it's wonky and somewhat unpredictable. I expect one of these VF characters to be a lesser known joke character (if such a thing exists in this series).

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Surprised they started with Pai. She and Akira are the only ones I was expecting (as well as Dural, but she could be a boss), so it'll be cool to see who else we get. I kind of feel like if you do Jacky or Sarah, you have to do the other as well.

Still, cool series to bring in. I was hoping my current Shining Force replay could summon that in, but alas.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
WORLD FIGHTING TOURNAMENT

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Pai Chan (40x) *NEW HERO*
πŸ—‘ Silver (20x)
πŸ—‘ Charmy Bee (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ January 19th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
STING OPERATION

AMPED HEROES:
πŸ—‘ Charmy Bee (40x)
πŸ—‘ Pai Chan (20x)
πŸ—‘ Silver (20x)
πŸ—‘ Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
πŸ•’ January 23rd