• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Hey, ya'll, I'm Deevee in the guild -- if you need to free up space, feel free to boot me. Enjoyed playing with this group, but I think my time with this game is over. After a long stretch of playing Sega Heroes, I figured my intermittent minutes would be better spent reading a few pages of a book.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Hey, ya'll, I'm Deevee in the guild -- if you need to free up space, feel free to boot me. Enjoyed playing with this group, but I think my time with this game is over. After a long stretch of playing Sega Heroes, I figured my intermittent minutes would be better spent reading a few pages of a book.

So true. lol And hey, I appreciate you posting here to let us know. If you ever want to come back, you're always welcome. :)

What's worth spending gems on in this game?

As a gem hoarder I'm not the best person to answer this, but if Sonic is part of your arena core I highly recommend spending the 25 gems every day to refresh his campaign node, since otherwise it'll take an even more ridiculously long time to upgrade him since you typically only get a few shards for every 8 loots. Also, if your arena team's power is reasonably high enough (like ~150k+), it might be worth buying more arena keys to push to the higher ranks, since I've found that once you're in the top 50, it's relatively easy to stay there and reap the better rewards.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NEW GUILD EVENT STARTING NOW:
BATTLE AND BRAWL

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Pai Chan (40x)
🗡 Charmy Bee (20x)
🗡 Silver (20x)
🗡 Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 January 26th

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards.

If you'd like to join our guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button. If your SEGA Heroes username is different from your Era username, please post in this thread and share your SEGA Heroes username with us before submitting a join request so that we know that you're an Era member in advance. Thanks! :)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
THE MIGHTY HAVE POLLEN

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Charmy Bee (40x)
🗡 Pai Chan (20x)
🗡 Silver (20x)
🗡 Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 January 30th

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards.

If you'd like to join our guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button. If your SEGA Heroes username is different from your Era username, please post in this thread and share your SEGA Heroes username with us before submitting a join request so that we know that you're an Era member in advance. Thanks! :)

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So I was hoping to get some charmy shards to get him to 4-star for selveria requirement and 30 silver shards popped out. Whoa.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Dang, I was wrong about Kage's color. Oh well, guessing Jacky & Akira will be the other two.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Silent Strike

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Kage-Maru (40x) *NEW HERO*
🗡 Pai Chan (20x)
🗡 Silver (20x)
🗡 Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 2nd

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Big Screen Beatdown

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Pai Chan (40x)
🗡 Kage-Maru (20x)
🗡 Silver (20x)
🗡 Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 6th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Judgement Seeker

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Kage-Maru (40x)
🗡 Pai Chan (20x)
🗡 Silver (20x)
🗡 Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 9th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
PUBLICITY STUNTS

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Pai Chan (40x)
🗡 Kage-Maru (20x)
🗡 Silver (20x)
🗡 Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 13th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
SONIC CELEBRATION [PART 1]

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Sonic Series Heroes (20x~40x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 13th

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Oh, cool, that should be Sarah. I was expecting Jacky and she'd be left out. They'll save Akira for last, I guess (he'd likely be blue but I can't see them doing two blue captains in a row).

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, cool, that should be Sarah. I was expecting Jacky and she'd be left out. They'll save Akira for last, I guess (he'd likely be blue but I can't see them doing two blue captains in a row).
I wonder if they might make the 2nd captain blue to prevent people having two captain teams right off the bat.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
HERE I COME

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Sarah Bryant (40x) *NEW HERO*
🗡 Pai Chan (20x)
🗡 Kage-Maru (20x)
🗡 Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 16th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
SONIC CELEBRATION [PART 2]

AMPED HEROES:
🗡 Sonic Series Heroes (20x~40x)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 16th

tenor.gif

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
SHADOW OF DEATH

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 20th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ONE BRYANT LEAP

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 23rd

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
TWO-TIME CHAMPION

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 February 27th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ALRIGHT, LET'S GO!

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 1st

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
BRYANT, DEFIANT

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 5th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
TEN YEARS TOO EARLY

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 8th

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I lost my old account and don't know how to recover it

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
BETTER RUN HOME TO MAMA NOW
(Virtua Fighter)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 12th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
DRAGON OF DOJIMA
(Yakuza)

NEW HERO:
🀄 Kazuma Kiryu

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 15th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
CAP'N PUNCH
(Virtua Fighter)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 19th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
CHAMPION DISTRICT
(Yakuza)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 22nd

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
GRAND FIGHTING TOURNAMENT - ROUND 1

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 24th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD
(Virtua Fighter)

EVENT ENDS:
🕒 March 26th