• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

Green centurion? There's only red and blue. Eh I think they are just going to make only 4 of the forms as the heroes, lame. I want Neff with his first boss form you cowards
maxresdefault.jpg

I was thinking that Neff and Athena were shoo-ins for this set but now I'm not so sure...

latest

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NEW GUILD EVENT STARTING NOW:
TAKE TO THE SKIES!

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Hero Shards
๐Ÿ†Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)

๐Ÿ—กTom Johnson (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)
๐Ÿ—กRyo Hazuki (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ August 18th

Guild members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

If you'd like to join the guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: SPIRIT

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Spirit Stones
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)

๐Ÿ—กTom Johnson (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)
๐Ÿ—กRyo Hazuki (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ August 22nd

Guild members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

If you'd like to join the guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button.

Oct 25, 2017

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Spirit Stones
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)

๐Ÿ—กTom Johnson (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)
๐Ÿ—กRyo Hazuki (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ August 22nd

Heyo! I was kicked (rightfully so!) for inactivity. You can thanks a simultaneous apartment move and massive work deadline overlapping for that :P

I come back playing regularly again and humbly requesting re-admittance into the guild if possible.

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
I tried to take a stab at the dragon's chest, got 10 Tom shards instead. But I haven't seen a dragon in the arena yet, nor the werewolf. I have the werewolf from the prior event and he seems okay, but I don't use a team that depends on sword tiles, so I'm not sure how to best utilize him.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Heyo! I was kicked (rightfully so!) for inactivity. You can thanks a simultaneous apartment move and massive work deadline overlapping for that :P

I come back playing regularly again and humbly requesting re-admittance into the guild if possible.

Hey, cool! As luck would have it, we had exactly one open spot available, so welcome back! :)

I tried to take a stab at the dragon's chest, got 10 Tom shards instead. But I haven't seen a dragon in the arena yet, nor the werewolf. I have the werewolf from the prior event and he seems okay, but I don't use a team that depends on sword tiles, so I'm not sure how to best utilize him.

The problem is that if you don't pay up for a crap-ton of hero shards to enhance heroes multiple times, and you don't have a massive amount of gold and spirit stones on hand, you won't be seeing very many of the new heroes in the upper ranks of arena (outside of whales) because the costs are so high to make them viable when most players have already settled on and built up their arena core many months ago, so they just stick with what they already have.

Plus, you know, Altered Beast has like, what, 10 fans, if that?

(Sorry not sorry, AB fans.)

bjork

Oct 27, 2017
That's fair, yeah. I'm still rolling with Sonic/Big or Wren/Tails/BD Joe for my arena and survival, because getting anyone else strong is pretty tedious. Heck, today is the first time I cleared a tier of the Baby event because I finally had the other character tiered up to go. I'd previously earned baby through whichever shop he's in, but he still doesn't seem great.

I'm okay with Altered Beast, but I'm guessing the tiger and bear are the next two since it won't leave any of the forms out? Kinda wish there was Neff, though.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
That's fair, yeah. I'm still rolling with Sonic/Big or Wren/Tails/BD Joe for my arena and survival, because getting anyone else strong is pretty tedious. Heck, today is the first time I cleared a tier of the Baby event because I finally had the other character tiered up to go. I'd previously earned baby through whichever shop he's in, but he still doesn't seem great.

It's a really tough case for other blue heroes (including Baby) to dethrone Sonic as the go-to accessible blue hero. He's just too good. I can't see myself ever replacing him.

I'm okay with Altered Beast, but I'm guessing the tiger and bear are the next two since it won't leave any of the forms out? Kinda wish there was Neff, though.

That's what I'm expecting, yeah. Before the Weredragon was revealed I thought Neff and Athena had a pretty good chance to make it in, but now that we have two beast transformations it only makes sense to round out the set with the other two.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: WISDOM

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Skill Reagents

๐Ÿ†Skill Stones
๐Ÿ†Radiant Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)

๐Ÿ—กTom Johnson (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)
๐Ÿ—กRyo Hazuki (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ August 25th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: FORTUNE

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold

๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)

๐Ÿ—กTom Johnson (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)
๐Ÿ—กRyo Hazuki (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ August 29th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
WELCOME TO YOUR DOOM!

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Hero Shards

๐Ÿ†Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กNeff (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 1st

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Spirit Stones

๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (40x)
๐Ÿ—กNeff (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 5th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Skill Reagents

๐Ÿ†Skill Stones
๐Ÿ†Radiant Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กNeff (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 8th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold

๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (40x)
๐Ÿ—กNeff (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)
๐Ÿ—กRen of Heavens (20x)
๐Ÿ—กShenhua (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 12th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
BATTLING BEASTS

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Hero Shards

๐Ÿ†Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)
๐Ÿ—กNeff (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 15th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Spirit Stones

๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กNeff (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 19th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ†Skill Stones
๐Ÿ†Radiant Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (40x)
๐Ÿ—กNeff (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 22nd

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กNeff (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 26th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I deleted this game a couple of months ago and promised myself I was never going to play it again unless they added ChuChu Rocket characters.

HONEY I'M HOME

Welcome back! :)

Consecutive Altered Beast and ChuChu Rocket hero sets are a big ol' double-dose of "wtf." Truly nothing is off the table now.

And since we now know that they're fully capable of releasing a new hero set nearly simultaneously with a new game launch (ChuChu Rocket! Universe), I demand we get a Hatsune Miku set when MegaMix releases. It needs to be done. ๐Ÿ™Œ

OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how they'll handle that with that game only having 2 characters.

It's actually perfectly suited to Sega Heroes. They only appear in the manual of the Dreamcast game, but there are four ChuChus who pilot the rockets in multiplayer: Chuih, ChuBei, ChuPea, and ChuBach. Coincidentally, they happen to match the four hero colors in this game. They were also playable in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.

maxresdefault.jpg

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
And also in ChuChu Rocket! Universe, which is timely.

But they'll probably pull an "Altered Beast" on us and have only three of the ChuChus playable with a KapuKapu as the fourth rep, just because they can.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
PILOT PROGRAM (ChuChu Rocket!)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Hero Shards
๐Ÿ†Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuih (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ September 29th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Spirit Stones
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (40x)
๐Ÿ—กChuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 3rd

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ†Skill Stones
๐Ÿ†Radiant Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuih (40x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 6th

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Seriously a massive fan of ChuChu Rocket here, but I am surprised to see anyone cares about the ChuChus honestly. The fact that they technically originated from the manual and not the game really bothers me, but I suppose it stings a bit less with the new game just launching featuring them prominently. Much rather have a playable generic KapuKapu if they absolutely had to have something from that game.

I think I am going to start hoarding my gems for a few months instead of spending them on characters I can only ever get up to four stars with, heh.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I'm really curious how they'll differentiate the ChuChus from each other if we are in fact getting the four of them. But yeah, the character choices have been really bizarre since the Shenmue hero set. I mean, it's great that they're shining the spotlight on their less popular IPs, but honestly I think it would've been better to mix them in with other relevant IPs in one set. Why not make a Genesis set with Altered Beast guy and three other icons from that era from different games? A Dreamcast set with ChuChu/KapuKapu and assorted DC characters?

Oh, and I've been going on about this ad nauseam, but no new themed music to go along with new characters is an abject tragedy. It's been six months since any music has been added to the game at all. I simply cannot understand this.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Altered Beast is actually one of SEGA's most recognizable IPs in the west. You can also argue that being included in the Genesis Mini is kind of a major cross promotion too, I suppose. So far they have only been adding stuff that has some sort of modern presence either within current game releases or loads of physical merchandise. I am not expecting them to break this trend for better and worse.

I do very, very strongly agree though that a platform set instead of a franchise set would be a fantastic idea. Something like Ristar for example is very commonly requested but how many people want a set with him, Kaiser Greedy, the purple guy that throws snowballs at you and I dunno, the mecha mole boss (okay that would be sick)? Makes more sense to make something like a Genesis set in this case with other commonly requested characters that do not really have the same character potential something like Panzer Dragoon, Virtua Fighter or Bayonetta do. People would lose their minds over a set with Ristar, VectorMan, Sketch Turner and Kid Chameleon in it. I have mentioned this a lot online though so apologies if I told ya already, hah.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NEW CHANGE REGARDING GUILD PARTICIPATION: Starting with this event, guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (40x)
๐Ÿ—กChuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerewolf (10x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 10th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

Looks like ChuPea is next.

Altered Beast is actually one of SEGA's most recognizable IPs in the west. You can also argue that being included in the Genesis Mini is kind of a major cross promotion too, I suppose. So far they have only been adding stuff that has some sort of modern presence either within current game releases or loads of physical merchandise. I am not expecting them to break this trend for better and worse.

I do very, very strongly agree though that a platform set instead of a franchise set would be a fantastic idea. Something like Ristar for example is very commonly requested but how many people want a set with him, Kaiser Greedy, the purple guy that throws snowballs at you and I dunno, the mecha mole boss (okay that would be sick)? Makes more sense to make something like a Genesis set in this case with other commonly requested characters that do not really have the same character potential something like Panzer Dragoon, Virtua Fighter or Bayonetta do. People would lose their minds over a set with Ristar, VectorMan, Sketch Turner and Kid Chameleon in it. I have mentioned this a lot online though so apologies if I told ya already, hah.

Can confirm I'd lose my mind over that set. Anything with Ristar in it would automatically get me mega-hyped. ๐Ÿ’ซ

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NEW CHANGE REGARDING GUILD PARTICIPATION: Starting with the event on October 7th, guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

COUNTDOWN TO LAUNCH (ChuChu Rocket!)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Hero Shards
๐Ÿ†Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuPea (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—กChuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 13th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NEW CHANGE REGARDING GUILD PARTICIPATION: Starting with the event on October 7th, guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

AXECEPT NO IMITATIONS (Golden Axe)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gems
๐Ÿ†Gold
๐Ÿ†Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ†Skill Stones
๐Ÿ†Spirit Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กTyris Flare (100x)
๐Ÿ—กAx Battler (25x)
๐Ÿ—กDeath Adder (25x)
๐Ÿ—กGilius Thunderhead (25x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 15th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Spirit Stones
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuih (40x)
๐Ÿ—กChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 17th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I do wonder why they haven't added any.

You and me both. It's been my greatest annoyance with this game for months. From a coding standpoint, a new music track (just one, for crying out loud) should be one of the simplest things to implement. Licensing issues can't be blamed since there's no conceivable way SEGA's entire music library is off-limits. If they're worried about the few extra MBs a new track could potentially increase app loading time, just replace one of the old tracks with the new one. Or maybe the devs just don't care. Sadly, I think that's the most likely reason. :(

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ†Skill Stones
๐Ÿ†Radiant Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuPea (40x)
๐Ÿ—กChuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 20th

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuih (40x)
๐Ÿ—กChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWeredragon (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 24th

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ROCKET SCIENCE (ChuChu Rocket!)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Hero Shards
๐Ÿ† Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBach (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Werebear (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 27th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Spirit Stones
๐Ÿ† Guild Keys
๐Ÿ† Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBach (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Werebear (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ October 31st