• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NEW GUILD EVENT STARTING NOW:
ADVENTURE: WISDOM

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ† Skill Stones
๐Ÿ† Radiant Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBach (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Werebear (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 3rd

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

If you'd like to join the guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I requested to join the ResetEra guild as Adam Pisces but I forgot to post in this thread and got denied. :(

Hey, sorry it took so long for me to respond to your post! :(

I tried searching for different variations of your SEGA Heroes username in the Era search bar after you submitted your request but I couldn't find you. Just send another request with that name or your Era name and we'll accept you into the guild! :)

UncleSmoothie

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, sorry it took so long for me to respond to your post! :(

I tried searching for different variations of your SEGA Heroes username in the Era search bar after you submitted your request but I couldn't find you. Just send another request with that name or your Era name and we'll accept you into the guild! :)
No worries! I tried reapplying but it told me that I'd been rejected and to try again later. I'll give it another go later this week.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: FORTUNE

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuPea (40x)
๐Ÿ—กChuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—กChuBach (20x)
๐Ÿ—กWerebear (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 7th

Guild members are asked to contribute a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Members may be kicked from the guild to make room for new active members if they don't participate in at least three consecutive events with a minimum of 8,000 trophies per event. Please help us out so that everyone benefits and earns more rewards. :)

If you'd like to join the guild, go to the "Guilds" tab in-game, search for "ResetEra", and tap the "Request Join" button.

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Baladium Why did I got booted out of the guild ?

EDIT: well, fuck this game, it seems that I'm banned from joining guilds, I don't know what happened. And now I went from rank 400 to 1400, beat one guy, rand 1160, 2 minutes later, rank 1400, I beat another one, rank 1200, I refresh, back to 1400.

EDIT2: looks like they banned many people https://twitter.com/search?q=@segaheroes&src=typed_query&f=live
Well done, maybe it's time to ditch this.

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Baladium Why did I got booted out of the guild ?

EDIT: well, fuck this game, it seems that I'm banned from joining guilds, I don't know what happened. And now I went from rank 400 to 1400, beat one guy, rand 1160, 2 minutes later, rank 1400, I beat another one, rank 1200, I refresh, back to 1400.

EDIT2: looks like they banned many people https://twitter.com/search?q=@segaheroes&src=typed_query&f=live
Well done, maybe it's time to ditch this.

Yeah, this is really screwed up. How does a glitch like this even happen? Or worse, maybe the game's been hacked? Don't worry though, I'm sure we'll get 50 compensation gems as a generous apology. /s

This game has been in a gradual downward spiral for months now. There's so much that could be done to freshen it up, but the devs have consistently shown that they only care about expending a minimum amount of effort despite persistent feedback and requests. It's embarrassing.

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok I'm back, they are sorry they identified me as a cheater...
They sent me 500 gems and 3 arena keys, I could go back in the top 500 for now.

My adventure seem to not count toward the guild though.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Ok I'm back, they are sorry they identified me as a cheater...
They sent me 500 gems and 3 arena keys, I could go back in the top 500 for now.

My adventure seem to not count toward the guild though.

That compensation leaves a lot to be desired, tbh. But then again, I'm just surprised those who were unlucky enough to get hit with the glitch are getting any freebies at all. I haven't played too many gachas but Demiurge is by far the stingiest dev I've seen when it comes to gacha freebies.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
SHOOT FOR THE STARS! (ChuChu Rocket!)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Hero Shards
๐Ÿ† Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBach (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 10th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: SPIRIT

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Spirit Stones
๐Ÿ† Guild Keys
๐Ÿ† Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBach (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 14th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: WISDOM

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ† Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBach (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 17th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBach (40x)
๐Ÿ—กChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—กChuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—กChuBei (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 21st

OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like it wasn't posted here, but we're about to get a third Sonic set starting with a certain croc:

If the devs are truly based they'll make Vector green, Espio blue, and Charmy yellow so we can have a full Knuckles' Chaotix team.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Looks like it wasn't posted here, but we're about to get a third Sonic set starting with a certain croc:

If the devs are truly based they'll make Vector green, Espio blue, and Charmy yellow so we can have a full Knuckles' Chaotix team.

This is obviously hinting at a new 3D Blast main menu music remix that will become the default BGM of all future guild events until 2022.

Then who would be red? Blaze? Silver? A group of chao?

It NEEDS to be Blaze. It's always rotten how far down she usually is in the pecking order when it comes to selecting female Sonic characters.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
INSPECTOR VECTOR (Sonic the Hedgehog)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Hero Shards
๐Ÿ† Gold

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก Vector (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 24th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
ADVENTURE: SPIRIT

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Spirit Stones
๐Ÿ† Guild Keys
๐Ÿ† Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Vector (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ November 28th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Hey guys thought id give the game a try, any beginners tips?

These were posted back in June, but they're still relevant thanks to the game remaining largely unchanged since:

Join a guild. Participate in events as much as you can. The rewards should help. If you don't plan on spending, don't waste your resources on every character you're awarded. Build up a strong team to go through the story quests. Do the dailies to earn diamonds (The difficult part would be looting levels since you have to have 3 star rankings in a level to loot). Also don't forget to collect all your daily chests that open every two hours.
Game is a grind. Grind, grind, grind. If you have the patience and don't mind the endless journey of leveling-up your characters, there's fun to be had, as with all match-3 puzzlers.

Personally I'd make it a priority to unlock Sonic as soon as you can (he's seriously OP), doable via the achievement quests and by clearing stage 125 in the campaign and then "looting" it as much as you can. This will take time. If you're unwilling to spend real life money to speed up the process, it could take weeks or more to unlock him. By that point I think you'll have a pretty good idea if the game is for you or not.

I'm sure there are others who could give some more tips (or disagree with me), but for now:
โ€ข Don't spend $$$
โ€ข Have patience
โ€ข Unlock Sonic

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Is it ok if I request to join the guild? I put through the request right now.
I'm not a "hardcore" player in the sense that I don't spend real money, but I play every day and average in the 5000-10000 rank on the events (usually around the 6000 mark I think). I'm level 64 with a lot of blue 1-star characters, and a couple of blue 2-stars.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Is it ok if I request to join the guild? I put through the request right now.
I'm not a "hardcore" player in the sense that I don't spend real money, but I play every day and average in the 5000-10000 rank on the events (usually around the 6000 mark I think). I'm level 64 with a lot of blue 1-star characters, and a couple of blue 2-stars.

Got you, bro. ๐Ÿ‘

(And somehow you're member #31 even though there's supposed to be a 30-member limit. lol)

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
VINDICATING VECTOR (Sonic the Hedgehog series)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Hero Shards
๐Ÿ† Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ† Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก Vector (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ December 1st

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ†Gold
๐Ÿ†Guild Keys
๐Ÿ†Superior Guild Keys

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—กChuBei (40x)
๐Ÿ—กVector (20x)
๐Ÿ—กChuPea (20x)
๐Ÿ—กChuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ December 5th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
DISGUISE THE LIMIT (Sonic the Hedgehog series)

REWARDS:
๐Ÿ† Hero Shards
๐Ÿ† Skill Reagents
๐Ÿ† Skill Stones

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก Espio (40x) *NEW*
๐Ÿ—ก Vector (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ December 8th

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
VECTOR VICTORIOUS (Sonic the Hedgehog series)

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก Vector (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก Espio (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ December 12th

OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
lmao what is this shitty new event? I came back to get a few more shards from milestones to unlock ChuPea but now they've made it so you get stopped at 340 trophies as your max loot spot if you don't have a team powerful enough to loot a stage that STARTS at 645,930 power... UNLESS you have Vector, who can take an alternate route that gives a ton of free ChuPea shards and has comically low power requirements on each stage in comparison to the normal route. Of course, the catch is that he needs increasing star ranks for every stage. Better start buying those lootboxes, or better yet, pay $24.99 for that Vector bundle! Best deal!

Can they just replace the title screen with some big text that says FUCK YOU PAY US and be done with it? The greed with this game was always embarrassing but now it's become unbearable. I got my enjoyment out of playing with ChuChu Rocket characters (I'll still be a few shards away from ChuPea but oh well) so I think I'm about done with this, Mario Kart Tour and COD Mobile have been providing me with way more fun without constantly demanding I pull out my wallet.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Yeah, the state of the game and the myriad whale-bait changes made to it have been terrible. I think the majority of the remaining playerbase can agree on that. These new Hero Shard events are just the latest in a series of missteps that are pushing the F2P crowd away.

All I want is some NiGHTS representation so I can finally blow my hoard of gems that I've been stockpiling for over a year. At least give me that before the servers inevitably shut down.

AND NEW PERMANENT NON-SONIC 3D BLAST EVENT MUSIC.

OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
As though to specifically respond to my complaint of how greedy this game has gotten, they just made a big change that's actually decent for once - now Rare, Epic, and Legendary characters take way less shards to unlock them (10 for a 1-Star Rare or Epic, 15 for a 3-Star Legendary). Now I have a full ChuChu Rocket set like I wanted, guess I'll keep the game installed to do some Survival runs with the whole crew.

Of course, the new event system is still gross, but this change has sated me somewhat since my favorite part of the game has always been simply unlocking new characters even if I don't bother getting them to a usable state... now watch as they start giving out piddling amounts of shards to counteract this newfound generosity.

OP
OP
Camjo-Z

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
It's fucking useless though, you can't really do anything with a one star character and you probably have to end up grinding the same amount of shards to get them to a useable state.

It's definitely a fairly pointless change in terms of gameplay, but it's nicer than looking at a bunch of greyed out silhouettes. Like I said, I've always been more into the collection aspect of this game. I've had one main team since the beginning plus a mediocre Beyondering team, and the only others I've bothered to power up for any reason beyond Legendary event star rank purposes are the ChuChus.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
NINJUTSU MASTER

AMPED HEROES:
๐Ÿ—ก Espio (40x)
๐Ÿ—ก Vector (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก ChuBei (20x)
๐Ÿ—ก Chuih (20x)

EVENT ENDS:
๐Ÿ•’ December 15th