• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
http://steamcommunity.com/games/460790/announcements/detail/1680275500369804955
iKX7q9N.png

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
totally a Bayonetta 2 Steam announcement

Bayo DLC for Puyo Puyo Tetris pls

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Bayonetta is the next game I'll be buying, still haven't gotten around to it yet! I hear the PC port is fantastic and I've never played it.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I would do terrible things for a puyo puyo tetris 2

Edit: Realized this is probably just a steam port, cool for pc users at least

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Good ol' bernie beat me to the punch ;D
INJECT THE PUYO PUYO TETRIS INTO MY VEINS SEGA!
INJECT THE IT INTO MY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINS

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Admittedly, I'm disappointed that a game like Resonance of Fate or Virtua Fighter 5 isn't the next game they port. But I'm still glad that they're porting games, means that they still have interest. Plus i'm sure that this game has it's fans so it's great news for them!

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Admittedly, I'm disappointed that a game like Resonance of Fate or Virtua Fighter 5 isn't the next game they port. But I'm still glad that they're porting games, means that they still have interest. Plus i'm sure that this game has it's fans so it's great news for them!

Well last year they followed up Bayo really quickly with Vanquish. So maybe a month or two after this they'll do another game as well.

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
I am interested in PPT. On the other hand, I'm not sure if I want to try facing against the cyborgs from Planet X that came to our solar system for the sole, unyielding purpose of crushing online players via falling blocks and blobs.

Jan 2, 2018
Oh boy. Puyo Puyo is nice and all,but I really don't see myself playing it too much on PC,it's an handheld game at heart. Really hope for something more substantial like Resonance of Fate or Skies of Arcadia.

Take5GiantSteps

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
If I recall correctly, they weren't able to put this on PSN digitally due to copyright issues (with Ubi maybe?). Has that been addressed or is this a different situation? I love the game on Switch and am just curious as to how this might be happening!

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
If the tease isn't Bayo 2 on the PC I'm not interested... and it will not be Bayo 2..... *sigh*

I'm really gonna have to buy a switch aren't I.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Makes sense since they want it to become an esport title (or maybe it is already, can't remember).

The game is amazing, although Puyo is clearly OP.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
EXTREMELY EXCITED. Should be able to do cool things like mod characters from Puyopuyo Quest in there, especially since they have voice lines in the mobile game.

img502205_l_344.png

tumblr_okl33isMHs1w1kerio6_400.png

If I recall correctly, they weren't able to put this on PSN digitally due to copyright issues (with Ubi maybe?). Has that been addressed or is this a different situation? I love the game on Switch and am just curious as to how this might be happening!
Yeah, that's been the reason for its lack of digital release on the PS4 and how they were able to get around whatever contract Ubi had in place with The Tetris Company, as Sega were first-movers as far as securing the license on Switch. This does suggest that Ubi no longer has the rights, which is great news.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Have this on Switch, but will rebuy on Steam. People must understand the glory that is Puyo.
The fact that Steam will also finally get an honestly great Tetris game is an added bonus.