• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously why haven't they done a Retro/Mini Dreamcast? I love the Genesis and all, but it's the consoles after that deserve more love.

marc^o^

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France

Probably nothing

Or something PC related from SEGA EU. Ports?

nintendo-chibi-robo-1073623.jpeg

What's with all these electricity references?

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck BUG! Bring back Tempo, the only Sega insect mascot that matters!

1446792391397.gif

It's probably nothing too big though.

V0ltg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Release a Saturn Mini with Panzer Dragoon Saga and all 3 Shining Force III scenarios and I will engrave the Sega logo on my forehead.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The fact that the light bulb is not turned on and is glowing at the same time is bothering way more than it should

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
On Topic... Hey, can it be the recently announced Border Break PS4 port coming to the US? Because I'd rather like that. And it uses a lot of green...

Woah, who is this bulb beauty?

EDIT: Neat. I tried quoting FiXalaS post, but because there was just a quoted image there, nothing shows up!

Pandoria, a "Blade" from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
A. It's gonna be something Sega Forever related (mobile)

B. It's gonna be something from a second party (like Total War and stuff)

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, I cant get hype for Sega stuff. They haven't done anything "news worthy" in like 20 years. If anything this is for a computer or something.. #snoozefestival

V0ltg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's probably Shenmue 1+2 HD. Euuugh...
But good for all these people who want to be up-to-date before Shenmue 3 comes out.

Silvard

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Phantasy Star Online 3. Worldwide release.

I don't see how it could be anything else.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest, I was briefly kind of stoked about a Bug! revival. I loved those games, in spite of themselves.

hqdefault.jpg

Having said that, any new announcement from Sega is bound to be emotionally tumultuous for all of us posting in the thread, so I'm definitely interested.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Yakuza on PC would blow my mind but I guess since it's not a Sega Europe tweet it's not gonna be that.

Tho Yakuza is pretty important and currently getting big releases so maybe Sega Europe wouldn't be the one to announce it? Still, I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If it's Obsidian, a cyberpunk police RPG revival of ESWAT.

Nah, that's too clever of an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.