• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
They announced amajor PC gam literally two days ago.

Right, I should've be more precise:
Expecting a Japanese game on PC from SEGA ?

1515775127-issou1.png

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
The last time SEGA Europe AND America tweeted something like this we got Vanquish on PC. Before that it was Bayonetta.

This is very likely related to their PC ports.

I am all for more SEGA PC ports, but I hope the next game is something fans have been directly requesting for awhile. Shenmue, Virtua Fighter, Skies of Arcadia, Yakuza, hell even just an announcement for Valkyria Chronicles 4 would be fine I guess. Please nothing like The Conduit or Anarchy Reigns.

Duonala

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably Shenmue.
Personally I'm wishing for something related to Resonance of Fate, either a sequel or a remaster. Shenmue HD will come eventually so please be what I want :p

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
How sad is Sega's current state when all some people can get excited/dream about are just ports to their favorite system.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
I'm the only one who really wants a Sonic 06 re-release properly polished? Or at least a PC port and let the fans go nuts.

OP
OP
Silky

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
How sad is Sega's current state when all some people can get excited/dream about are just ports to their favorite system.

There's a way more vocal audience for those games compared to people into their EU stuff

A JSRF port selling like shit will gain more traction than, like, a Total War game on enthusiast forums

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Loads of people never got to play stuff like Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia, not sure how these are lame requests.

Nintendo Switch must be doing so poorly if people wanted Bayonetta 2 and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze!

You guys must've missed this:

They retweeted Sega's Tweet as well.

Yeah. It is going to be this.

Bleh.

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A legacy mini console with downloadable roms from all SEGA platforms plus arcades.

OP
OP
Silky

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Man it must suck to be a Sim/RTS fan on this site when new sim announcements from SEGA are met with groans and disappointment lol

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017

Dreamcast - it's thinking! = light bulb

Dreamcast Mini

but guess the game from Two Point Studios is the "real" news ;/

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Man it must suck to be a Sim/RTS fan on this site when new sim announcements from SEGA are met with groans and disappointment lol
Eh I'm cool with it. Even if it's not a game I'd be interested in. Will see what the game'll be about and if it interests me I'll prob. get it otherwise, best of luck to the devs.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
The last time SEGA Europe AND America tweeted something like this we got Vanquish on PC. Before that it was Bayonetta.

This is very likely related to their PC ports.

I am all for more SEGA PC ports, but I hope the next game is something fans have been directly requesting for awhile. Shenmue, Virtua Fighter, Skies of Arcadia, Yakuza, hell even just an announcement for Valkyria Chronicles 4 would be fine I guess. Please nothing like The Conduit or Anarchy Reigns.
Will Oneida FINALLY get to eat!?

ZER0

Oct 28, 2017
Like others say here, it will probably be a pc port, but man do I wish they would give Yakuza another try on the Switch.
I know it failed horribly on the wii u, but you know the wii u is the wii u...

Status
Not open for further replies.