• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Original tweet

I'm hoping Yakuza wins just because I'm terrified to know what Sonic would look like.

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Space Channel 5 not having any sort of representation would be a fucking shame and that's exactly what I expect out of the Persona community

SEGA with a prolific history of promoting dancing and pop music in their portfolio since the fucking Master System , I find it baffling Atlus is asking fans for suggestions.
Streets of Rage, Moonwalker, Space Channel 5, NiGHTs, Rhythm Thief, Jet Set Radio, Bayonetta -- just incredible lmfao

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Like come on Virtua Fighter???? For real???????? Yeah that's what I want to see Ryuji in Jacky Bryant's costume

God

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Valkyria Chronicles and Bayonetta.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
sonic.0.0.png

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Just add in the entire avatar creator from Sonic Forces. Not like adapted to the Persona universe, an exact copy and paste.

IronicSonic

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So 2 established and ongoing IPs AND Virtua Fighter? Are you teasing something Sega?

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
They should do a crossover with P4DAN and have the Arabian Armor...

RzkVYob.jpg

for all the ladies.

Except Futaba, that's crossing the line.

Last edited:

Tiny Hawk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Wanted to vote for Sonic, but my instincts told me to vote for Yakuza. I want to see Majima's idol costume in the game.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What an oddly limited selection. Also, no giving back to PSO after they had P5 outfits as cross promotion? Rude.

Guess I'll vote Yakuza.

Dot-N-Run

Oct 27, 2017
You can't go wrong with a Selveria costume. Or maybe that new Valkyria, considering the VC4's release.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
As awesome as Ren dressed as Kiryu would be, I'm morbidly curious about how they'd handle the Sonic costumes.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I want my Persona characters dressed as Sonic and his shitty friends...

So... Yakuza all the way.

the chris

Dec 31, 2017
Yakuza costumes in the Persona dancing games and Persona songs in the Yakuza karaoke bars please.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Out of the choices, Yakuza by a long shot.

But if they made more Miku DLC, I'd buy it a couple more times over.