• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019

NEWS - SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE | 隻狼

SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE オフィシャルウェブサイトです。

- Reflection of Strength / Gauntlet of Strength (boss rush mode)
- Change form (3 new forms/outfits)
- Remnants ("Send a recording of your actions to the worlds of other shinobi.")

Coming 29th October.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Since the OP didn't link details and half the url is in Japanese:

Reflection of Strength / Gauntlet of Strength

Rematch previously defeated bosses in single and consecutive battles. Extraordinary foes that once stood in the way of victory can be fought again and again to your heart's content.

Change Form

Change the Wolf's outward appearance. There are 3 new forms to choose from to suit your mood, including "Old Ashina Shinobi" and "Tengu."

• New forms are unlocked by meeting certain in-game conditions.
Remnants

Send a recording of your actions to the worlds of other shinobi. "Remnant" recordings can be up to 30 seconds long and may also be affixed with a message. Share strategies and hints via network to broaden the scope of play.

• This update is completely free of charge.

Whether you're familiar with Sekiro or have yet to try it, we hope you find some enjoyment from this update.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
wowzer. i know they said there wouldn't be any dlc, but this is a nice little addition nonetheless.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
For those who don't want to click the link, they added boss re-fights, a couple alternate costumes, and Souls-style White Phantoms. Nice little update.

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
Looks like the update is coming October 29? It's neat that they're adding stuff, but that seems far away for basically a patch.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Expected Release Date

29th October, 2020 (Thurs) JST

[Additional Features]

Rematch previously defeated bosses in single and consecutive battles. Extraordinary foes that once stood in the way of victory can be fought again and again to your heart's content.

Change Form

Change the Wolf's outward appearance. There are 3 new forms to choose from to suit your mood, including "Old Ashina Shinobi" and "Tengu."

New forms are unlocked by meeting certain in-game conditions.

Remnants

Send a recording of your actions to the worlds of other shinobi. "Remnant" recordings can be up to 30 seconds long and may also be affixed with a message. Share strategies and hints via network to broaden the scope of play.

This update is completely free of charge.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really cool features, a boss rush sounds awesome and stressing as fuck lol

The remnants feature is cool as well!

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you to everyone for playing "Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice." We are scheduled to release an update that adds several features to the game.

Date: 29th October, 2020 (Thurs) JST

1.jpg

Change Form
2.jpg

• New forms are unlocked by meeting certain in-game conditions
Remnants
3.jpg

• This update is completely free of charge.
Whether you're familiar with Sekiro or have yet to try it, we hope you find some enjoyment from this update.

NEWS - SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE | 隻狼

SEKIRO: SHADOWS DIE TWICE オフィシャルウェブサイトです。

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Such weird features to add to the game this long after release and not attached to a DLC. I'm guessing they had DLC plans but scrapped them to go all hands on deck for Elden Ring?

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
This sounds cool, but this should have come out sooner to capitalize on the popularity of the game. The clip sharing feature would have been great.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This franchise has needed boss rush mode since forever. Excited about the white phantom addition, to me its the closest to co-op I'll get.

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
Was planning on a replaying this on PS5 to hopefully push it to 60fps so this is a nice touch.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds cool (especially boss rush mode) but why announce this three months in advance?

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
Damn, that's a nice update! I am stuck on the last 2 bosses(Owl Father Hirata and Final Genchiro whatever the hell)...this should make me go back to it. Such a fantastic game it is.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Nice add ons but not enough to replay it. Good for anyone who is still to play it.

Oct 24, 2019
Wish we had gotten DLC for this game.

It doesn't feel right to have a FromSoft game where they don't outdo themselves with an incredible DLC that's better than the base game :(

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
1) Why are they still working on this game? lol
2) I'd take a stable 30fps mode on PS4 Pro over all of that

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let one of those three new outfits be something resembling traditional black-clad shinobi garb.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Is this an update for ps5/xsx launch? This is really cool I always wanted a boss rush mode in souls games.