• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
First I've heard of the death penalty. Do we know if Unseen Aid affects anything else aside from the chance of not losing resources upon death? I kind of want to lock it to 100% with CE if not hashtag no shame.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To carry it over from the other thread:

If you can find a second, can you check what "Auto Hide Partial" HUD option does exactly? Thanks for your help and enjoy, not going to lie, I'm jealous as hell haha...

In regards to the OT: Great work, OP, thanks man.
It looks like auto hide partial shows your quickslot item and your health, while "show always" also shows your souls (or whatever) and another number I've not quite understood on the right side of the screen.

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
First I've heard of the death penalty. Do we know if Unseen Aid affects anything else aside from the chance of not losing resources upon death? I kind of want to lock it to 100% with CE if not hashtag no shame.
It does have other effects and tie ins with the story, you can do a quick google to find out.

Deleted member 47076

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
I'm finding the parry timing pretty easy, but god damn is it fun. Shame about the framerate though. I will try to force 1080p later, but this performance as of now is quite From Software typical honestly.

Interesting... sounds like 4k output might have higher res and locked framerate then (if it feels typical). Kinda hope that's the case honestly since I prefer framepacing issues to bad unlocked framerates.

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
It looks like auto hide partial shows your quickslot item and your health, while "show always" also shows your souls (or whatever) and another number I've not quite understood on the right side of the screen.
You mean the white emblems? You consume them to use your prosthetic weapons.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Can't waittt!

ElectricCandidIberianmidwifetoad-size_restricted.gif

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm finding the parry timing pretty easy, but god damn is it fun. Shame about the framerate though. I will try to force 1080p later, but this performance as of now is quite From Software typical honestly.
That's disappointing. Here I was thinking maybe they made this game with a new engine. They should really get with the times and realize that bad performance is unacceptable these days. :/

One1stepahead

Oct 27, 2017

Leplutorius

Oct 28, 2017
This is My first FROM game to be played simultaneously with its release date! 22nd, why are you so far away from me....

AtmaPhoenix

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
I'm ready to play this, but I gotta wait a bit to find a used copy since I refuse to give Activision any money. Hardest part will be avoiding spoilers once everyone gets into it.

Deleted member 12555

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so fucking hyped about the lore on this thing. Giant creatures, special blood, warring factions. I want to get into it all so bad.

That and the bosses.

Edit: Found a CE unboxing

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone find any good PC deals? Cheapest I've seen from authorized sellers seems to only be around $55.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So a friend of mine went to Saturn and Mediamarkt in his lunch break for me, and both of them said they don't have it yet. In Cologne. While some bullshit place like Delmenhorst gets it early.
this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Really nice OT though.

Status
Not open for further replies.