• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta

Guess we could have determined this from the award nominees, but I believe this is the first confirmation of this. Can't wait to hear impressions!

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
So soon? I'll take that. I just hope it won't take Souls direction in any way

Svejk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait to hear how non-soulsborne this game is turning out to be! lol

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
Great news! Let's see if I can get behind a From Software game for a change.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Me: "idk man i'm just not sure about sekiro"

*Four seconds of Sekiro footage drops* HDAFSJUIKJNEDFRSBDUIEQJ3HRWBGDTY7RUW3IERJGFN

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lucky bastards.

I can't wait for the off screen shaky cam footage where someone is standing in front of the filmer blocking out half the screen.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I remember looking for this at the Activision booth at E3 & was so bummed they only brought out Destiny 2 & Black Ops 4. Can't wait to see impressions for this.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh baby. Looking forward to some direct-feed footage.

Oct 25, 2017
pls not be like other souls game, it's my only wish.

I mean, it not an RPG, it's a pure action game. It ditches many Souls' staples and introduces new elements, like stealth, grappling hook traversal and a new combat system. What it keeps from the Soulsborne series is a high difficulty and interconnected world. Edge went hands-on with it at E3 and called it the highlight of the show.

When does gamescom take place?

Starts next Tuesday.