• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
51gNLNadfo5hywVMoT4ZZzrxI-yZYBjUyVRe_ODL720.jpg

From the Edge Article that went recently up
https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/com...rticle_with_miyazaki/?st=jjtno3db&sh=69b2a7f2

Though it would be cool to make this it's own thread, cause I hear alot of people worrying about the apparent lack of horror elements.

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
People talk about horror, but if anything I get a Ninja Scroll type vibe from this game. I'm sure there will plenty of monstrosities to slay.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
So like bloodborne then.

Btw I think that title is a spoiler. I certainly wouldn't want to know that before going into the game because it was such a big surprise in bloodborne for me.
Maybe change it to something like story details with possible spoiler warning?

Oct 26, 2017
DMC V in March
Sekiro in April/May
NiOh 2 hopefully by the end of the year.

THANK GOD for action games.

Sekiro is going to be so fucking good.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I mean we already see a big non-too-human looking guy, a big centipede in a creepy face and a giant ass snake in the trailer...

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
When I saw the giant snake in the trailer I was like "meh....I've seen bigger" so this is welcomed news. Worried they would be too conservative with enemy design in this game from the initial showing.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I wish we weren't spoiled on this. The Yharnam mindfuck as things went to shit was amazing as a first-timer.

I had no idea we were trapped in a Lovecraftian otherworld.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
"There will be dark, hidden things..." is one hell of a sentence.

DMC V in March
Sekiro in April/May
NiOh 2 hopefully by the end of the year.

THANK GOD for action games.

Sekiro is going to be so fucking good.

Bayonetta 3, too! 2019 is going to be the best year in action game history.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
When I saw the giant snake in the trailer I was like "meh....I've seen bigger" so this is welcomed news. Worried they would be too conservative with enemy design in this game from the initial showing.
Remember that part in Bloodborne where it turned into a lovecraftian nightmare simulator....or that part in DS3 where it became a horror game..

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Doubt you'll die any less in Sekiro
Yeah well i'm realizing now that life is short. Enjoy yourself even if you die 100 times on the same level haha
Finally, I won't be called a weeaboo for using the katana.
You are missing out on an incredible game.
I mean it's currently cheap on PS Store with this new PlayStation Hits deal. I may still pick it up. I have 3TB of hard drive space to fill up lol. I may just go "fuck it" and just get the damn game.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Miyazaki blew everyone's mind in Bloodborne second half. Hopefully Sekiro's is just as good in that regard.

Oct 27, 2017
So just according to ancient Japanese history, great!

Can't wait for this game. It's been a while since I played Bloodborne and it will be interesting to play a FROM game in this setting.

klee123

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds amazing. The fact that there's no rpg elements makes it a pretty big change, so I can definitely believe From stating that it'll be even harder than Soulsborne.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah well i'm realizing now that life is short. Enjoy yourself even if you die 100 times on the same level haha

I mean it's currently cheap on PS Store with this new PlayStation Hits deal. I may still pick it up. I have 3TB of hard drive space to fill up lol. I may just go "fuck it" and just get the damn game.
I can guarantee you if you take your time with BB you'll love.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Honestly, it's superb on just about every level.

If you're worried about dying, I'm happy to run some co-op till you get the hang of it... if we're in similar time zones, of course!

that would be the best case scenario in my book and truly horrifying

That would be incredible.