• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
giphy.gif

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock. Top shelf stuff.

Ok I'm sold. I had slipped this as I never got into BSG but that looks to scratch my space nerdery itch

Schlauchkopf

Alt-account
Banned
Aug 20, 2018
User Warned: Posting NSFW Content
Yakuza 0

Mod Edit: Removed NSFW Content

Last edited by a moderator:

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I love these from the Secret of Monkey Island 2: Lechuck's Revenge. They portray the humour in the series and the main character quite well. I feel they're funny even without the context. And who wouldn't love such wonderful sprite art.
tumblr_mzrnuwEekh1qfa1jdo1_400.gif

692bab5f2951cc329b3f7f6e2c080b3f_w200.gif

Alex Connolly

Oct 27, 2017
Kagoshima, Japan
Been playing it this evening and really liking it so far. The WEGO system is good- I actually wish Battlefleet Gothic had gone with turns rather than realtime

Absolutely agree. Used to play a lot of BFG:A, but then Deadlock came out, and it's become the gold standard for what I want in terms of strategic control and vibe. Tried to return to Armada recently, and it's just too...I dunno...busy. Granted, you could conceivably want more granular/gritty systems management in BSG, but for a whole package -- including DLC, because Anabasis is a great idea, well-leveraged -- Deadlock is an easy recommendation.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The western spectacle that is, Red Dead Redemption.

The western fantastical that is, Red Dead Redemption 2.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Needs more Xenoblade Chronicles X gifs:

15_500_by_mcmemie-d8gvqsa.gif

latest

Also the fact that your ridiculous helmets carry over into cutscenes. (Personally, I put a fully closed helmet on Lin and never looked back.)
tumblr_oqp4o63uar1rexsk5o1_400.gif