• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
That is like calling the police on kids selling lemonade. People really need to chill the fuck out and let people be.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, they've literally been shutting down lemonade stands for years now stating that "you need a permit" to sell it, which is absurd imo.

Country Time even made a commercial about it and offered to cover legal fees for those that have been hit with fines for lemonade stands,

That is actually great.
Country Time should take the oppourtunity for free publicity and help this girl out and get her a permit. Maybe even upgrade her water stand to a lemonade stand.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
DgZrZODUEAAgS-O.jpg

LOL, White women who sells marijuana for dogs calls cops on an 8 year-old black girl for selling water.
You write for The Onion?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Technically, you do need a permit (apparently), but it's such a non issue that only an asshole would call the police on an 8 year old over it.

Darth Vapor

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Death Star
I am so, so glad this is going viral. That woman deserves the shame.

I hope the girl was allowed to continue on with her day and this cowardly racist didn't crush her entrepreneurial spirit.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Promoting doxxing of an individual. This behavior is not allowed.
Alright internet.

Find her, expose her, make her lose her job, all of her friends, everything. Put her on the fucking streets.

Racist white trash needs to be put in its place.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Technically, you do need a permit (apparently), but it's such a non issue that only an asshole would call the police on an 8 year old over it.
Yep because normal people (not motivated by racism) don't fucking care. I mean who has time or even a desire to call the cops on a kid for doing this? She's not even some old retired grouch that hates the world. You say "no thank you sweetie" and you get on with your life. But, racism will do that. You have to fucking hurt them, let them know their place, and that it's below you.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sickening you got these pieces of trash essentially calling the cops for any damn thing...most likely because they're crossing their fingers in hope of summoning a sympathetic bigot who will inflict violence upon POC.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
Tar and Feather. These people are a joke and deserve what is coming to them.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
People who call the police on people of color know exactly what they're doing.
Yep. If people just minded their business for shit like this we wouldn't have a problem. And honestly people should be at the city hall Monday changing permit laws to allow kids to sell small amounts of things without a fucking permit.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
People who call the police on people of color know exactly what they're doing.

using the well known reputation of overeager and reckless law enforcement that commonly causes harm to black bodies, against a little black girl because....

I don't even know why. It's an 8 year old little girl. this woman is rationall to the point of being illogical.

TheHolyTurnip

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
What a (possibly racist) asshole. I wouldn't want to destroy her life over it tho.

That's not how the world works anymore. Now you find people on the internet and break their lives for all the terrible shit you imprint on their being, whether it's all true or not. Lady's an asshole, for sure, but this is nothing new. Lemonade stands, BBQ at a flea market, yard/garage sales and all manner of peddlers get told they have too stop selling or get a permit.

People's dirty laundry use to at least stay close to them, in their community and such, but now the whole world gets exposed to it and everyone furthest away feels it's their job to fix that laundry with a flame thrower.

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uhhh is she the same lady who complained about the interracial couple kissing in a restaurant last year? The same chick does XHamster cam videos??

Polaroid_64

Oct 25, 2017
What a miserable, horrible human being.

I hope she gets fired and she is reduced to selling water. Get fucked, racist piece of shit.

So done with this part of America. Stop propping up your racist friends and family.

Oct 27, 2017
I fee bad for the girl. She's going to be growing up to a toxic society. I hope that racist lady receives her comeuppance.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
That's not how the world works anymore. Now you find people on the internet and break their lives for all the terrible shit you imprint on their being, whether it's all true or not. Lady's an asshole, for sure, but this is nothing new. Lemonade stands, BBQ at a flea market, yard/garage sales and all manner of peddlers get told they have too stop selling or get a permit.

People's dirty laundry use to at least stay close to them, in their community and such, but now the whole world gets exposed to it and everyone furthest away feels it's their job to fix that laundry with a flame thrower.
So a slap on the wrist then? I've had two people I know die at the hands of police and was personally body slammed by NYPD at 14 because someone call the cops on me cuz I was talking to my girlfriend and she was sitting on his car..he could have asked us himself but know he knew the cops would handle me appropriately ...sorry if I don't have sympathy for you or people like this. Shit I'll drop a nuke on the laundry basket of anyone who acts like this lady

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Wait so she runs a cannabis store? Ok I can't anymore. Reality is broken.

And started before it was legal too, I guess. Looks like a group who supported her business back then is calling her out on not caring about permits and licenses when she was getting started. Which maybe feels like a bit of the wrong direction for the argument to take (though obviously they're not actually saying she should have cared back then), but it does feel good to see.

It isn't dirty laundry when you're doing shit publicly.

I do feel a little conflicted about her info getting dumped everyone but like... she knew what she was doing; as long as nobody's outright doxing her, it's hard to see an alternative situation.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
And started before it was legal too, I guess. Looks like a group who supported her business back then is calling her out on not caring about permits and licenses when she was getting started. Which maybe feels like a bit of the wrong direction for the argument to take (though obviously they're not actually saying she should have cared back then), but it does feel good to see.

It isn't dirty laundry when you're doing shit publicly.

I do feel a little conflicted about her info getting dumped everyone but like... she knew what she was doing; as long as nobody's outright doxing her, it's hard to see an alternative situation.
Rules and laws don't apply to White people looking to make money.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

I'm not gonna weep for the internet making racism harder for people to get away with. Before social media, stuff like this and police brutality and all other sorts of racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic shit would go unnoticed and unpunished and be easily denied. Know it's easier to put a direct spotlight on them.

You'd be hard-pressed to argue the internet/social media has made things worse when it comes social issues. Unless you're one of those people always whining about 'outrage culture' and how things used to be better back in the day.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lol please

This bitch will be fine

Bernd Lauert

Banned
May 27, 2018
I want her life destroyed. You don't call the police on a 8 years old selling water. You don't deserve to be callled a human being.

Interesting, so in your eyes being an asshole means you get degraded to sub-human status? The implications of that are interesting too. It usually doesn't go well when humans declare other humans "sub-human".