• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kavanaugh pretty much engraving into everyone's mind about how much he loves beer should have him disqualified. It means he was clearly drunk af and can't remember shit from 30+ years ago, giving credibility to Ford's story.

HotPhase

Registered an alt account
Sep 19, 2018

Henry Jones Jr

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What specific questions do the republicans think we're out of bounds? I means Graham three the biggest fit I've seen from a senator, and it was the dems that were disrespectful?

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

HotPhase

Sep 19, 2018
Pure delusion on every level.

It's embarrassing that anyone still believes this.

Jesus Christ, Trump won TWO YEARS AGO. Enough!

A lot of people wanted Bernie, they didn't want Hillary. Hillary is just as much of an unlikable candidate as Trump.

That stupid decision made by the DNC is what had cost them the election. Many Bernie voters had no choice but to vote for Trump not because they like him (which they don't), but because they didn't want Hillary.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people wanted Bernie, they didn't want Hillary. Hillary is just as much of an unlikable candidate as Trump.

That stupid decision made by the DNC is what had cost them the election. Many Bernie voters had no choice but to vote for Trump not because they like him (which they don't), but because they didn't want Hillary.

Stop with this bullshit. More Bernie voters voted for Hillary than Hillary voters voted for Obama.

This is not the place nor the time to keep digging this.

And people keep mocking Trump for bringing the election all the time, you also do that all the time.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Confirm Brett Kavanaugh
https://www.wsj.com/articles/confirm-brett-kavanaugh-1538089143

By the WSJ Editorial Board

Disgusting
The WSJ Editorial Board leans hard right.

Their crosstown rival, posted their opinion:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/27/opinion/why-brett-kavanaugh-wasnt-believable.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/opinion&action=click&contentCollection=opinion&region=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=sectionfront

There is no reason the committee needs to hold this vote before the F.B.I. can do a proper investigation, and Mr. Judge and possibly other witnesses can be called to testify under oath. The Senate, and the American people, need to know the truth, or as close an approximation as possible, before deciding whether Judge Kavanaugh should get a lifetime seat on the nation's highest court. If the committee will not make a more serious effort, the only choice for senators seeking to protect the credibility of the Supreme Court will be to vote no.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW

Ramuh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (permanent) - trolling, history of similar behaviour + severe infractions
Who drove her home??????

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017

Had no choice but to be whiny pricks. I remember a few of them back before the election, they can fuck right off. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face, bunch of fucking tools.

Oct 25, 2017

I liked Bernie and often thought GAF/RE was loaded with Hilldawg supporters that were too harsh on him... but you have to stop. Any reasonable person would see her as MUCH more likable than Trump and a much better candidate. No reasonable person would go from Bernie to Trump. It was pure tribalism with many being so invested in the primary that they couldn't make a rational shift to the general.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
Pure delusion on every level.

It's embarrassing that anyone still believes this.

Jesus Christ, Trump won TWO YEARS AGO. Enough!
he won all 55 counties in the west Virginia primary but the democratic party delegates gave their votes to Clinton. The system doesn't work.

Sanders won in Michigan, won in West Virginia, and trended positively in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. All of these were winnable states and Clinton fumbled it each and every time. People don't want hawkish centrism, they want decisive action. They wanted someone who going to shake things up. That's why there was so much energy for Trump and Sanders, but whereas Trump courted racist energy, Sanders courted an educated youth and labor vote who was excited to finally have a candidate who spoke their language.

Anyway; Graham, Cornyn, Kavanaugh, Grassley, and Cruz should have hooks dug into the corners of their mouths and their flesh slowly peeled back for their roles in the political charade that has been their entire career. I can only hope that Hell is real so that they may suffer as grotesquely and as infinitely as I dream.

HotPhase

Sep 19, 2018
Had no choice but to be whiny pricks. I remember a few of them back before the election, they can fuck right off. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face, bunch of fucking tools.

Blame the DNC as well for not listening to the American public. I bet that they're now kicking themselves for not doing so.

Maybe next time they'll start pulling their heads out of their asses & give people a candidate that is likeable.

I refuse to believe you actually typed something this dumb.

"Progressive voters simply had NO CHOICE but to vote for a racist and admitted sexual assaulter!"

Don't put words in my mouth, please.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Blame the DNC as well for not listening to the American public. I bet that they're now kicking themselves for not doing so.

Maybe next time they'll start pulling their heads out of their asses & give people a candidate that is likeable.

Don't put words in my mouth, please.

Can you not do this please? What do you think you're accomplishing?

Why is Bernie keep popping up in this thread.

Because this one poster is a time traveler from like 3 years ago.

StoveOven

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if there's any news on the Kav...Oh, the thread is devolving into Sanders/Clinton bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.