• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Well, at least that's one dem Senator that probably didn't insider trade or they wouldn't have been spotlighting this. 46 to go.
Yeah the guy is my senator. I found is kind of wild he was trying to blow the whistle on just how fucked up the coronavirus was damn near 3 weeks ago.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
SCUM. Every last one of them. Be it Republican, Democrat or Independent.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Fun fact: Joe Biden has never owned stocks in the 40 years he's held office, and for a long time was one of the poorest politicians in the Senate.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
There was a Republican whose on family ran strack ads against him because he was so bad and still won.

Yep. I think it was Paul Gosar if im not mistaken. They're going to support their team damn near no matter what. Its as if people still haven't figured that out. It just isn't a factor. Democrats cant worry about republicans being shit, treat it as if it were a constant like the speed of light in a vacuum or something. More important to fight voter suppression and get more people to the polls.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Fun fact: Joe Biden has never owned stocks in the 40 years he's held office, and for a long time was one of the poorest politicians in the Senate.
It's like they designed him in a tube to be ideally suited to face Trump this year of all years (they left him in the tube a little long, that's why he's old instead of 48 or something).

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Hope NY starts investigating quickly the NYSE chairman since he's Loeffler's husband. How many folks did he further tell with his obvious connections and the like? Classified info I presume?

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Feinstein, the Dem from California possibly in on this too. The stock she sold apparantely at one point went down 25% from the value since she sold. Has recovered a bit, though.

Oct 25, 2017

basically don't get caught insider trading during a pandemic if you're not on the president's good side.

twb81ram6al11.gif

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
PayPal is down 23.5% in the last month, why do people listen to Nate Silver?
We know that because we have the benefit of hindsight. His point is that it's not immediately obvious whether that kind of stock would be positively or negatively impacted. Whereas one of the other Senators bought Citrix stock, which is just unashamedly transparent. Citrix is a company that offers products in virtualization technologies that make it easier for employees to work from home.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017

Trump hates Burr, so this is no surprise, but there being (at least) 4 GOP Senators tied up in this might be what saves him.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Feinstein, the Dem from California possibly in on this too. The stock she sold apparantely at one point went down 25% from the value since she sold. Has recovered a bit, though.

This is not any case of insider trading. The company is a random bio tech that does cancer research. On top of that it was her spouse who sold off a rebound of the company after trading from a low. We gotta do a bit more research before accusations just based on simple dates alone. Burr and loffer are strong cases.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So it's doing well lol
Yeah, that's actually not as bad as a lot of other stocks. I mean there are stocks that did better, but a lot that have done a loooooooootttttttt worse. And if I had insider knowledge on the scope of the problem, I might consider holding paypal because it seems like something that could weather this type of event.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I think once the bodies start dropping more frequently, job losses pile on, and the economy melts down will you see that natural anger that usually arises from events like these to be more focused on these grifters. Sacrificial lambs one can say to the mayhem that will cross partisan divides over the next several weeks.

Also, bipartisanship career executions if we can toss Feinstein's tired ass out the doors too.