• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC

Loeffler response.
Weak excuse, absolutely fucking weak.
She needs to resign.

Lol. As a manager at a very large consulting firm I'm not allowed (nor is my wife) to have someone make investments on my behalf without me first approving them because I have to worry about a thousand miles of compliance and relationship checks. No way a senator doesn't have even more stringent checks.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
You think its just him? It's all the elites, every single last one of them started taking out all their money in stocks in January, February etc.

We know this - because WHO wouldn't declare a pandemic even when many countries went into shutdown.

Then they gave the OK and WHO declared a pandemic and the stock market tanked.

Even a stupid idiot like me sold out in January because it was freaking obvious that WHO was downplaying things in China.

WHO should be the first organisation to get sued.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
There is no way that trump and his family aren't making so much Bsnl. He and republicans are like Biff with the Sports Almanac.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
You think its just him? It's all the elites, every single last one of them started taking out all their money in stocks in January, February etc.

We know this - because WHO wouldn't declare a pandemic even when many countries went into shutdown.

Then they gave the OK and WHO declared a pandemic and the stock market tanked.

Even a stupid idiot like me sold out in January because it was freaking obvious that WHO was downplaying things in China.

WHO should be the first organisation to get sued.
Yeah WHO did claim all was well in Wuhan, but still i think a lot of senators should resign as an example that this shit isn't okay.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Lou Dobbs is calling for Burr's and Loeffler's heads.

Also, there's a reason conservative circles (including Shapiro) suddenly can see naked corruption on the first try without whataboutism:

These two ain't in the special protected circle like Nunes, Jordan, Mitch.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Republicans did nothing to help prepare for this except illegally sell their stocks and be racist against Chinese people. That was the sum total of their leadership during this catastrophe.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
If Loeffler's portfolio is genuinely managed by a third party who can act on his own discretion and she did not contact him to instruct this transaction in her own account, then she would be fine. Investment advisors really can act on a client's behalf.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
If Loeffler's portfolio is genuinely managed by a third party who can act on his own discretion and she did not contact him to instruct this transaction in her own account, then she would be fine. Investment advisors really can act on a client's behalf.
Given what she knew about the situation, isn't it a teensy bit coincidental that he knows to drop that specific stock and where to invest other stock that would be beneficial in a pandemic?

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Given what she knew about the situation, isn't it a teensy bit coincidental that he knows to drop that specific stock and where to invest other stock that would be beneficial in a pandemic?
There would be a record of every trade and who entered it and on whose advice. If she's lying, it will come out.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
These people should be in jail

insider trading on a pandemic killing people, this is really low.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The second NC Senate seat being up for election in 2020 would be a big, big deal. Especially if you have a RINO replacement nom put in by the current Dem Governor. (can't do D replacement because same-party law in place, but you can definitely go by the letter and not the spirit of the law.)

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Historical reference implying violence
God
Unbelievable
I can't believe
Loeffler and others
Let themselves be so
Obscenely
Totally
Immoral and
Not show contrition
Enough for this.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
The second NC Senate seat being up for election in 2020 would be a big, big deal. Especially if you have a RINO replacement nom put in by the current Dem Governor. (can't do D replacement because same-party law in place, but you can definitely go by the letter and not the spirit of the law.)
Supposedly he needs to pick someone from a list of three candidates provided by the state Republicans.

Doesn't really matter though, just means we'll have to fight like hell to win both North Carolina Senate seats this year.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
To be honest, it might be a bit difficult to point all of his sales to just insider information.
It isn't implausible that he just saw things coming as many did with the pandemic.

Would have been more clear cut in any other cases (big weapons deal etc.).

Oct 30, 2017
I suppose the SEC would want to investigate whether or not she and her advisor spoke that day. Even with discretion, she could have told the advisor some information about the virus and instructed the advisor to act accordingly for her account.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
This should be punished no less harshly than Martha Stewart's insider trading.

That it happened in a pandemic should aggravate it.

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
Burr is privy to classified information that almost nobody else had. This is on the level of hoard profiteering. He needs to be ostracized and condemned just as much as they are.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Top story on FOXNews is Dianne Feinstein sold off her stocks, too.
>

WdhSOUN.png

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
To be honest, it might be a bit difficult to point all of his sales to just insider information.
It isn't implausible that he just saw things coming as many did with the pandemic.

Would have been more clear cut in any other cases (big weapons deal etc.).

Honestly kinda where I'm at. All of them COULD have just read the reports and determined that this was going to be pretty serious.

If, on the other hand, there are communications with an insider urging them to "Sell your shit NOW," that would be completely different.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LOL Fox is just foolin' now. We willy GLADLY trade Feinstein's head for those 4 GOP senators. Gladly! She fucking sucks and much of the party would be glad to see her gone.

Lou Dobbs is calling for Burr's and Loeffler's heads.

Also, there's a reason conservative circles (including Shapiro) suddenly can see naked corruption on the first try without whataboutism:

These two ain't in the special protected circle like Nunes, Jordan, Mitch.

Oh, Carlson has an ideology all right. He has ideological consistency so he sometimes has good takes, but his actual ideology is some kind of crypto-fascism.