• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
http://dctribune.org/senator-lindse...mpaign-finance-violations-and-ties-to-russia/

That, and one other shocking possibility that I'll get to in a moment, are possible reasons that the Democratic Coalition has opened an investigation into Graham's links to the hostile foreign power that made an attempt at — and partially succeeded in — corrupting American democracy. Coalition founder Scott Dworkin announced the investigation:

dworkin-graham.jpg

What could those "sketchy things" have been? Well, no one here at DC Tribune has contacts inside the Democratic Coalition, but I've done plenty of analysis myself if you've been following me here, and the first example of a place to look would be at the $800,000 that Graham's political action committee took from Len Blavatnik, a citizen of the US and UK who emigrated from the USSR in the 1970s with his family and returned to Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Blavatnik is the business partner of Viktor Vekselberg in Rusal, the world's second-largest aluminum manufacturer, which was founded by Oleg Deripaska. Do those names sound familiar? They should by now. Vekselberg is the Russian billionaire who was discovered in May to have been funneling secret payments to former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen through the same shell company that Cohen set up to disburse payments to Trump's mistresses, Essential Consultants. Deripaska is the Putin ally who worked with former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to lobby the United States in efforts that would benefit Putin's Kremlin. Toward the middle of Manafort's first trial, it was discovered that Deripaska had loaned him ten million dollars in an unsecured contract.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I was wondering about Graham's sudden about face on Trump.

Edit: Looking into Dworkin, this looks like bullshit.

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Lol, I swear we had a thread for this before a few months back. Sketchy clickbait looking website, sourcing a tweet screencap from a "who?" with no date, c'mon OP.

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Thread title gave me the warm and fuzzies.

I truly detest that gentleman.

Edit: Nnoooooo don't let it be bullshit.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
What's the DC Tribune?

Never heard of them before today, and their headlines seem...interesting.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Waiting on a more reliable source, but hoo boy if this is true...

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
When there's an actual source we can have a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.