• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I bet nobody on his team even knew about this

I love how he had to say 'me ' after he asked about your favourite president lol.

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
It's cool that he came with that idea, there is nothing else to celebrate around those days, right?

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
He got that idea while on the toilet.
As always
8ace763d092c275a89f3a09abf37740d.jpg

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the American people will be talking about independence from you, you egomaniacal fool.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"...and an address by your favourite president"

*reads back*
*frantically hits edit button*

"... me!"

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is definitely going to be one of the least attended 4th of July festivals in D.C.'s history

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they indict one of Trump's kids the day before to give Trump the only salute he deserves, a big middle finger!

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
A 4th of July celebration, eh? Why wasn't this thought of sooner?

/s

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't celebrated the Fourth (or this shithole of a country) since Trump was elected and him making it all about him just poisons the holiday even further.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Man, if he had trouble getting musical acts for his inauguration I can't wait to see what Z-listers he barely manages to pull in for this ego-inflating masturbatory bullshit.

Kid Rock and Ted Nugent are about to bring the house down.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is he talking about celebrations? He just declared a state of emergency. How dare he spend federal money on this, presuming he's increasing the budget on this year's celebration vs. previous years.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully there are mass protests and demonstrations there to ruin his authoritarian parade.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

Republicans can't get enough of him apparently. I don't know what polls he is referring to, but Republican support for him has always been high. Damn lunatics.

He is most likely referring to the Rasmussen poll, which always has him higher than every other poll. However, his rating among Republicans IS still quite high either way, which is why him being primaried is probably out of the question, at least if they were to occur right now.