• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThingsRscary

Banned
Mar 10, 2019
mod edit: please don't link to random youtubers/twitter users, use legit news sources or actual victim accusations

Last edited by a moderator:

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Good, throw the book at him.

Also it's badass that there's a pedo hunting group.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Jesus…

Sony, fire his ass. This man needs to rot in prison.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
this video should explain everything

www.youtube.com

PlayStation Executive (Allegedly) Does The Unthinkable

Make Sure To Subscribe To My Livestream Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuKecIw7ObKsLCMimUbbMAPlayStation Executive (Allegedly) Does The Unthinkabl...

this twitter thread should exaplain it in dteals

Soooooo what will happen next?

He'll probably get fired and then law enforcement will decide what to do with the evidence presented to them.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Welp, time to be a man of your word Jim. Dude needs to go.

He'll probably get fired and then law enforcement will decide what to do with the evidence presented to them.

Such evidence is, unfortunately, unsuable in most cases. But that's still preferable to him being free to act.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
There was already a thread and got locked.

Let police confirm is these messages really came from his phone before spreading this, considering how serious these accusations are.

Absolutely fucking disgusting if true 🤢

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any other sources? Tipster is a Gamergater and I don't want to give them clicks or engagement.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
He should go if its true but I'd rather wait for some more credible reporting than Tipster News or some vigilante group. Does this group have any kind of history with catching people?

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
I would normally frown upon these vigilante type of channels that try and benefit off this but it is important nevertheless to bust these guys wherever and whenever and by whatever means. This guy has a great job and may have thrown it all away for doing something downright vile and illegal.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
For incredibly serious accusations like this, random twitter/youtube users are not a legitimate source. If a victim comes forward, or there is a legitimate news article, we can have a thread. Until then, please try to use legitimate sources or actual victim accusations when it comes to making threads on serious accusations such as these.

Status
Not open for further replies.