• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

May 31, 2018
To avoid further arguments in the main Nintendo Direct thread I thought it would be a good idea to reboot this as the situation now where a thread was locked for no genuine reason is clearly harming what should be a somber thread focused on the tragedy that occurred yesterday in Japan. Nowhere in the FAQ does it say "if a Moderator does not agree with a thread it will be locked" so I see no reason this thread should be locked as well. If this thread gets locked I will simply reboot it until either I get Juniored, banned, or one of these stays open.

Essentially, what this thread is for is spoiler-free discussion on the upcoming Nintendo Direct that will, supposedly, be airing sometime next week. If you wish to stay unspoiled in regards to the leaks that will inevitably happen then feel free to bookmark/watch this thread so, when it airs, we can react together without the fear of leaks ruining the fun. It is the equivalent to the yearly E3 Archive and Spoiler thread.

Closer to the Direct's airing I will be linking the various streams here.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, there is no reason this should be closed. It's a thread for people that don't want to be spoiled, that's it.

Deleted member 8791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not the kind of guy who avoids spoilers, but I just felt like pointing out that even if threads like these aren't usually needed, there is a reality now that a lot of the content of the planned direct might start leaking due to the huge machinery involved with delaying a Nintendo Direct. It's really hard at this stage to predict how much of the entire showing might be leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.