• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Spider-Man is the obvious standout success from September. Despite launching exclusively for PlayStation 4, it outperformed every other new multiplatform release for the month. It has also a top-chartered from a historical perspective."Marvel's Spider-Man, the best-selling game of September, achieved the highest launch month dollar sales for any PlayStation exclusive in history, and is the seventh largest launch ever achieved by any game on any PlayStation platform," said Piscatella. "Marvel's Spider-Man generated higher dollars sales in its launch than any other game this year and currently ranks as the third best-selling game of 2018, and the No. 8 best-selling game over the last 12 months."

Silencerx98

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome back! Good to see you here.

Honestly I just jump in every now and again when I have the time nowadays too. It's easy enough to keep track of things due to some of the data we used to get not being available anymore like SW splits and the transitions away from units to revenue has meant a lot less hullabaloo about the rankings than there used to be. That said with the holidays coming up now I'm sure it'll be quite the roller coaster haha

That's awesome! Best of luck following your dreams! Keep up the hard work and I'm sure it'll pay off for ya eventually.

Edit: oops sorry for the double post!
Thanks, man, great to see you again too. Sometimes when things get extremely tough, I remind myself to keep pushing to realize my dreams and never give up so eventually I can work for some of the most talented people in the industry and be a part of projects that I hope you and many others will love. Good luck to your endeavours too!

Edit: Also great to see Spider-Man doing so well!

Kodama4

Oct 25, 2017
Glad I stayed out of that NPD thread. I might of picked up a warning or ban replying to some of the nonsense going on in there.

I hope Mat and Benji don't hold the thousands of us that actually appreciate there insights and presence here by those 3-4 guys that have nothing better to do then cause drama

MatPiscatella Benji Don't let those few guys ruin a good thing

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
The confusing part is that you had already posted a prediction earlier in the thread within the deadline, but maybe you just forgot? :)

If I posted a prior prediction, I don't remember... I just saw the NPD thread and was not paying attention. I've been traveling so much for work lately, I don't know if up is down or down is up! (Please tell me that while I have been distracted that Donald Trump is no longer president!)

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Kaveri

Oct 28, 2017
With RDR2 finally out, what's the consensus on its effect on hardware? What numbers do we expect for the PS4/Xbox?

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure. I havent gotten any digital info outside of the PR Activision put out

I'm not saying October is DOOMED or anything, it's just kinda underwhelming right now. RDR2 though might kick things into gear

How did October end up being with the RDR2 launch? Still underwhelming or did things kick into gear at the finish?