• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zeb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, people expect polished games but it's impossible for a game with that broad scope and such a small team. I hope it will sell alright so they would be able to fix it.

Zeb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, let's hope that they will have enough money to patch it through. I would buy the game but my time is limited these days and I have other games to beat. Shouldn't have built this damn backlog!

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
how is the game now?

They released a patch a couple days ago that finally removes almost all of the constant microstutter on my i5 1070ti rig. It's not perfect, it still hitches here and there, but it is a huge improvement and I'm finally playing the game proper now.

As for the game itself, it's pretty compelling to me so far.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone still playing this? I put it on hold, but it's hanging out there in my backlog calling to me.

the_licensee

Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting for the optimisation patch. The game ran like shit for me.

They've already released a lot of gameplay tweaks though which should fix a lot of the initial jank.

Interesting game but it definitely needed more time in the oven.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the first big city. I have a bunch of quests outside the city, but I can't get out of it. I have a quest inside the city, but it is in a base full of high level enemies... and I get killed on sight.

What are you supposed to do at this point?

Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking about restarting this game recently, but just haven't been in the right mood yet. Maybe this weekend. I'm looking forward to giving it another chance.

It's gotten a ton of updates since I last played back in December, but there are still a lot of negative reviews on Steam. That's probably just from people like me who gave up on the game early on, right?
I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do in the first big city. I have a bunch of quests outside the city, but I can't get out of it. I have a quest inside the city, but it is in a base full of high level enemies... and I get killed on sight.

What are you supposed to do at this point?

I haven't played in months, but if I recall: there is a sidequest in which you earn a pass of the level required to go through the quarantine doors. You can also buy the pass at a vending machine near the quarantine doors if you steal/sell enough stuff in the main city.

Alternatively, you can sneak up the walls and literally jump out of the place if you want to go that route. They kill you if they catch you on the walls, though.