• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017

So on Amazon.fr, several new listings appeared, these includes:

- 3 games from Bethesda (1 Switch only, 2 NSW/PS4/XB1 multiplats)
- 2 games from Square (both Switch-only)
- 2 games from Warner (1 Switch-only, 1 multiplat)
- 2 games from Ubisoft (2 multiplat)
- 1 game from Take Two (Multiplat)
- 1 game from Capcom (Switch only)
- 1 game from Konami (PC/Switch)
- 1 from Koch Media (NSW/XBO)

There is also 4 Nintendo games listings with an unrelated (?) picture. You can see for yourself here.

Given the volume of games we are talking about (15-20 SKUs), it is possible that they were meant to be shown at E3, what do you think ?

Last edited:

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
SE could be FF Crystal Chronicles Remastered and Bravely Default 2, no?

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
That magic time of the year when it's almost June and a random retailer in the world decides it's time to leak everything <3

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
3 games from Bethesda? I could see Fallout 3 and/or Fallout 4, but no idea about the third ... ESO?

And holy shit, is that a *Switch retail* game from **Capcom** ... in ***EUROPE***?

Satan's going to be freezing, it's about to get cold in heck.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
When I looked at the calendar, I always thought "By this time last year the internet is starting to go crazy for the hype of E3, huh." 2020 is wild.

OP
OP
Lelouch0612

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Potentially Mario Collection, Metroid Trilogy, Pikmin 3 Deluxe and something else?
MPT is apparently coming next year so I don't expect it. Mario 3D World is probably a part of it too, then who knows ?

Thing is Pikmin wasn't supposed to be included in the original E3 Direct (the game was initially releasing in May) so it might not even be included in these listing (since I am guessing these are the inital E3 plans).

JCW

Oct 26, 2017
Does Amazon FR have listings for Doom Eternal & special editions already? That might be one of the Bethesda ones.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
My dream is that the Capcom game is a Tatsunoko vs. Capcom port, but it will just be yet another resident evil part 25/monster hunter part 39.

Deleted member 2791

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since it is Capcom and it is from Amazon.fr (so from the EU). It will probably not be Mega Man. Only Street Fighter and Monster Hunter got a retail release in France.

Also while there's many listings that are cross platform, the Capcom one is only on switch, indicating potentially an exclusive. Not much choice if that's real.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
Curious about the SE one more than the others, strangely enough. First guesses are something Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest related (Releases of earlier games in the series? FFVII/VIII physical to the west? Theatrhythm?), but I'd love to see something related to Tomb Raider or Deus Ex.

But, well, it's a shame that this all amounts to nothing. Capcom doing a physical game in Europe for the Switch obviously means it's definitely false.

Deleted member 43657

Banned
May 19, 2018
Oh no.

It's happening, isn't it?

You can tell sometimes how legitimate these leaks are based on how quickly GameXplain makes a video about it.

OP
OP
Lelouch0612

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Curious about the SE one more than the others, strangely enough. First guesses are something Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest related (Releases of earlier games in the series? FFVII/VIII physical to the west? Theatrhythm?), but I'd love to see something related to Tomb Raider or Deus Ex.

But, well, it's a shame that this all amounts to nothing. Capcom doing a physical game in Europe for the Switch obviously means it's definitely false.
TWEWY2 is rumored for the Switch so that's one. Maybe a KH collection too ?

Capcom released 3 physical games in Europe on Switch, two are Street Fighter related and the other is Monster Hunter.

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Are these certainly different games, or could they be skus? For example, could the Bethesda games be three different skus for DOOM Eternal?

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Bethesda would do well to put the Evil Within 1 + 2 collection on switch.

The horror genre is so sorely underrepresented on switch, that there might be a good business opportunity there.

Maybe Nintendo would even take the IP under its wing like Bayonetta for a TEW3

(I can only dream....)