• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
http://nodq.com/news/535970171.shtml
Reddit user CarterVoorhes31 wrote the following recap of an old MLW VIP episode with former WWE writer Court Bauer:

Listening to old episodes of MLW podcast....during episode 49, former WWE Writer Court Bauer tells a story about Randy Orton showing his dick to new writers, touching it, and asking them to shake his hand.

More at the link. Court Bauer also confirmed this.

https://twitter.com/courtbauer/status/1028032487765803008?s=21

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
GOOOD GOD ITS ORTON.

I would have been more suprised if he hadn't sexually assulted someone though.

JealousKenny

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
From what I understand about wrestling backstage culture, something like that is not gonna get him in trouble, especially a lifer like Orton.

Hell Rick Flair getting naked on planes and showing everyone his junk is celebrated.

Oct 26, 2017
From what I understand about wrestling backstage culture, something like that is not gonna get him in trouble, especially a lifer like Orton.

Hell Rick Flair getting naked on planes and showing everyone his junk is celebrated.

Yep. My thought exactly. The worst is that he probably doesn't get the IC title and jobs to Jeff Hardy or Nakamura.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Entirely unsurprising. Orton is a real piece of work. This is a man who deserted in the army.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The company is filled sexaul allegations, ie ring boy scandal

That was almost thirty years ago. There's really not been any major sex scandal from there since then (outside the sun tan lady story which pops up here and there through the years).

Not to say I don't think think that stuff isn't going on, but they keep it pretty tight

Hex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was 2012 and people are just now getting aggro?

Edit: I mean it was out there, this whole time.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
They already changed the rules like twice to not fire him, so they will say they did an investigation and found nothing as it was 6 years ago and clear him.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Welcome to WWE in general. There's a shitload of stuff like this in their culture. Hope this leads to action and more open secrets coming to surface and getting coverage.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Vince is like so? sounds like a harmless rib

WWE looking into it is the equivalent of the police investigating themselves, Vince knows if he punishes Randy for this there's a lot of legends including himself who Randy has dirt on

Indelible

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Surprised it took this long, Orton has always seemed like a sick bastard. I guess that is why he plays such a good heel, it isn't far from reality.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
I don't know that people are "getting aggro", it's a fucked up thing that got a pass before and times are changing and it's being looked at in a new light.
pass? it's the wwe. dude literally took a shit in people's gym bags and still had multiple championship runs

if you're one of vince's boys you can basically do anything in that company without anyone touching you

Pandaman

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure the WWE will thoroughly investigate it so they can use it as Randy's hot new angle.